Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 01:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
There's no such thing in wrestling as Hearty wrestlers.
Kieran Overton Offline
"The Destructive Beast"

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

11-03-2020, 05:15 PM

OOC: So sorry for this piss poor attempt, but I promise to both Greggo and Bobby that definitely my second and potentially if required third RP's will be a lot better than this shoot I'm forced to do due to another RP I have to do elsewhere that's also deadlined today. Both RP's will have both CD and shoot in them. Better than nothing. Good luck, Greggo and Bobby.

---------------------------------------------------------

There's no such thing in wrestling as Hearty wrestlers twitch.com shoot (On Camera)

"What a stupid name for a title they have to create in this company. There is nobody in this match I'm facing from what I've seen from both of my opponents wrestle with heart. Then again, there is no such thing as wrestlers, wrestling with heart. You see, I came back because I wrote a story about Frankfurters since nobody else wanted a shot for the title. Quite frankly, after the time away from wrestling I had, I needed to come back as well to show the entire world what I'm all about once again. Yes, it's been a while I last wrestled here, but since I earned myself a shot for the belt, I'm fully ready to get back to where I have a ton of unfinished business around here, including capturing a title.

It seems a lot has changed since I was last in this company with the majority of the opponents I've faced are no longer here. Also, I'm still the fat prick I love to be called by the way. It doesn't affect me one bit because it's better to be fat than being a skinny piece of shit that looks nothing like being professional wrestlers. Of course, I don't give a shit what any of you say because I'm a horrible bastard that plans to make people's lives a living hell, especially my opponents in this match who don't have a chance of retaining or winning the title from me.

Starting with the mouthy piece of shit, Greggo. Yes, I see you're making quite a name for yourself around here, facing against people bigger than you. Bravo on being a mouthy bitch because too many wrestlers want to be quiet and not say anything. However, you're one delusional prick. I heard you say that you legitimately beat Peter Gilmore in the match? When I looked at the match, you made yourself so fucking stupid. You lost, and you claimed to deserve the title? Fuck out of here you deserve the title because you lost to one of the weakest pricks in the match. You are the weak link in this match Greggo not because of not doing anything special; it comes down to one other thing, you don't have a look to be a professional wrestler.

At least Bobby does with his size. What can you provide for big overweight men like us? Nothing, other than trying to use your speed against Bobby and me to climb the ladder to win a title. Unlike you, I took the opportunity to talk about Frankfurters when everyone in the company had the same chance to do so, but no coward was willing to step up. You're nothing more than a shadow behind that bitch's back. You're a fucking joke, and as your kiss ass wrestler always says and it brings up to the exact point about you, you're nothing more than a low-class wrestler. A low-class wrestler who can't fight or beat anyone, despite the fucking mouth you have. Sure I've lost matches, but I'm brave enough to say I lost matches, unlike you who's too pussy faced to admit the truth of how piss poor you are as a wrestler. You're too small, and anyone can throw you around because I hate flip flop wrestlers who do nothing but get themselves hurt. You're not that brilliant in the ring, and you know you flat out suck.

But Bobby, however, is a pure wrestler in his own right, capturing the Hart title from Nathaniel Idenhaus which is impressive and being the MVP of Wednesday Night Warfare for some reason, like that means anything. Still good job and I admire wrestlers like you that will be the test of throwing me around if you can lift me from my feet. I wish there were more wrestlers like us around, big and overweight guys beating the living daylights out of each other, even with this being a No Disqualifications match.

Oh, but your stupid BOB buddies whatever the fuck they are, are banned from ringside, aren't they? It seems if they were at ringside, you would obviously need them to assist you to win. But you're size doesn't need any assistance to beat the fuck out of me and Greggo, does it? This shows how weak you are, having to side yourself with a weak team that hasn't done a damn thing in wrestling yet. But you joined them because you're also too pussy faced to say no. I don't need to join some worthless team who are completely irrelevant to wrestling and haven't done a damn thing. Not even any sort of tag matches have happened so all this join BOB crap is full of shit.

Just like you and think you'll walk away with the title in hand. I don't need help from others, I can beat you all on my own and I will do the job of destroying you all over the damn arena with Greggo not even being the factor or a threat to you in this match. You feel the threat of me because I can lift you off your feet and I certainly can bust you wide open with any weapons I can find, including climbing up that ladder and clinching the Heartless title because I will be renaming this shit and certainly needs a better colour than pink to change it because I'm not full of heart at all. I'm a bastard you wish you'd never faced, but you can blame the entire roster for not writing some stupid story about Frankfurters. Blame them for me to take the opportunity right under their nose.

It gives me a perfect timing to show the world that this Destructive Beast is coming to town and he will fuck you up so badly that you won't be walking away from this damn match with he title around your waist. I will say a whole lot more to you weak pieces of shits later on in the week because I'm far from done speaking about this match and making an impact you won't realise because I'm the unknown, dark horse factor in this match. Better watch out for this beast to fuck your asses up."

[Image: GoGnCPQ.png]

[Image: krB0tFp.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kieran Overton's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-05-2020)