Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 09:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Marf vs. Ash Quinn rp #3
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-27-2020, 04:00 PM

Marf: Ashley Ashley Ashley Quinn!

Marf is in his hotel room, which is still in breathtaking Germany. We have to at least assume he’s in Germany seeing as how there is a tattered German flag on the stained wall behind him. Marf is seated in a chair, which by the way is much nicer than his usual chair. He doesn’t seem any less weird sitting there though. Clean, lime green lazy boy chair right in the middle of the room. You can see marks on the carpet where the chair dragged across.

Marf: What the hell are you doing? I mean I’ve been so patient, waiting so blindly only for you to come at me with a lame rhyme? You changed your move set and that’s a guaranteed win for you? No no, Ashley, no I refuse to believe that is all you got!

He slams his fist on the arm of the chair. Hopefully he doesn’t break it, that could be costly. Unless he somehow tricked them into putting the tab on XWF instead of his own name. Judging by how haphazardly he struck the innocent piece of furniture he likely is off the hook indeed.

Marf: Come on Ash, I’ve been waiting all this time for you to unleash some fire. That has got to be more than hitting a hurricarana or two. Spoiler alert, I’ve experienced those before and that isn’t going to be good enough. Although I must say, I’m warming up to the thought of you hitting a bronco buster on me.

And there’s that Northern charm. It’s completely okay to welcome that warm feeling entering your lower stomach right now.

Marf: We can still go out there and light it up Ash, I know that. But not if you don’t focus! Two swings and two misses so far, you’re on pace to strike out my dear. And if you do, well I have no choice but to punish you in that ring. I don’t want it to be that way Ash, however you truly put yourself in this position.

Always being side tracked and following it up with fart jokes. Do you see me laughing? Hell, is anybody laughing? Does it even matter? Come Warfare, I will be forced to smear your stubbornly cocky carcass all over the canvas. Do you get it yet?

Marf has a concentrated seriousness in his state today. Definitely seems a lot more focused than usual. Must be something about that German air. Rumour has it that the right amount of German air can cure several serious ailments such as foot fungus, minor cysts and chlamydia.

Marf: You know the last time I entered a ring with someone that both under estimated and disrespected like this something bad happened. I remember I hurt that girl in a way she would regrettably remember for the rest of her life. Oh yes, I definitely recall breaking multiple bones that time around. And I enjoyed every second of it!

Oh and the blood, I remember all that blood spilt across the canvas. I remember...I remember the blood...

...Remember...

Well there goes that focus we were talking about. Off he goes into that strange, brief trance. It’s a solid two minutes before he appears to snap out of it.

Marf: Where were we? Germany?

Warfare...

Right, Wednesday approaches. Ashley, I just might be done giving you the benefit of the doubt here. I’ve asked nicely, I’ve begged even! This is it, last chance my dear. Show me something before the big showdown. Anything!

He leans in with that newly found sadistic smile of his. Those stunning blue eyes just blazing with the wrong mix of rage and insanity.

Marf: Ash Quinn, if you show up thinking you can half ass and super kick your way to a winning streak you will be sorely mistaken. I promise you, I will break that damn leg and I’ll smile right at you while I do it.

Underestimate me one more time, I dare you.

Marf finally leans back so he can sit up straight with another creepy smile. He brings up that arm and just like always he blows a slow, possibly disease ridden kiss at the camera. Sleeping tonight shouldn’t be a problem...

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Marf's post:
Atara Raven (10-27-2020), Theo Pryce (10-28-2020)