Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 11:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
What I want for Xmas
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-16-2019, 09:37 PM

WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND
SATURDAY 14TH DECEMBER

"But why Dad," whined my 3 year old son, Vinnie, (he reminded me of his namesake Vinnie Lane.) "Why can't you be home for Christmas or why can't we come with you?"

This will be the first christmas that I would be away from my kids and they knew it too. But I needed to fully focus as I had two very important matches that I needed to concentrate fully on without worrying how my children were doing in a different country.

I had an Anarcy title match coming up on Thursday 19th December in the States, and then I had the big Universal Chamber Match in Wales on Christmas Day. So two big matches in almost a week.

But getting back to my son's question.

"Son, I have two very important wrestling matches coming up that I need to focus 100 percent on. One I have a very equal chance of winning and the other I have a slight chance of winning, but I need to give it all my attention."

Vinnie looked at me with that knowing look but also a disappointed look at the same time.

I looked across to my wife, Maria, who just gave me a small smile. She understood but she also knew the kids were hurting that I wouldn't be there on the big day for the first time.

I looked back at Vinny "How about this, how about celebrating christmas day with Mum, Grandma and Grandpa, and then when I get back we can have a second christmas, how does that sound?

Vinnie's eyes lit up, as did his brother Jaco's who was watching from behind Maria's legs. Lately he was having a hard time watching me leave to go on trips.

"For reals?"

I smiled "Yes son, for reals,"

"Does that mean we get more pressies, Daddy?" asked Jaco from behind Maria's legs

I laughed and looked over to Jaco.

"Sure, son, of course."

Both the boys cheered. Vinnie gave me a hug and ran from the room to possibly go tell his twin sisters that they were going to have two christmas days.

I saw Jaco wanting to run after his brother, but he hesitated, and ran to me, and hugged me.

"I'm going to miss you Dad,"

My heart broke again "I'm going to miss you too, son. I love you."

"I love you too, Daddy,"

Jaco ran off after his brother, I stood up, stretching my back.

Maria walked over "It's getting more harder on them seeing you leave at different times of the year!"

"Do you want me to start winding my career down?"

"We've spoken about this. You said you have two more good years left in you, so lets focus on those two last two years. The boys will be fine, they always get over it."

I gave my wife a very passionate kiss "You are the best,"

"I know I am. Now go win one of those championships,"

I smiled and gave my wife another kiss, before grabbing my bags and headed for the door.

THE DAVENPORT GRAND HOTEL
SPOKANE, WASHINGTON
UNITED STATES

The cameras fade into the hotel room of Mastermind, as he goes live to the XWF Universe. It shows him on his cellphone with his back showing the camera.

"I feel they should get a passing grade, I think they did very well in their first few months..... No I don't think they need replacing. Your too hard on them... Yes I'm making that my call. You continue doing your thing and help them along..."

Mastermind turns around and spots the camera which was now live.

"Shit, I have to go. Speak to you again soon... yes... bye,"

Mastermind ended the call and put his cellphone in his pocket. He then took a minute to compose himself before standing directly in the middle of the camera.

"It all happens on Christmas Day when thisspecial edition of Wednesday Night Warfare hits the airwaves with 4 great Chamber matches which include all 4 singles titles.

"Now of course as you all know I was the one who helped with the random drawing, and well you guys shouldn't really complain.

"As for me, I was just shocked when I took out my name to find out that I was in the Main Chamber Event of the night, which is of course for the Universal title. I never thought I would get a chance to compete for that, but I am. I know I have a slim chance but sometimes that is all you need, is a chance whether it's slim or not.

"Now before I talk about my opponents, excuse me for a second."

Mastermind suddenly walks off camera, and a few seconds later he pushes a trolley back into camera shot with four very different coloured christmas wrapped presents.

[Image: gift_box_blue.png] [Image: gift_box_purple.png]
[Image: gift_box_christmas.png] [Image: gift_box_bright_green.png]

"As you all can astutely see, here, I have four presents. One for each of my four Chamber opponents."

Mastermind picks up the first box.

[Image: gift_box_bright_green.png]

"Let's start with Atara Themis.

"Merry christmas Atara, you have the easiest luck of all of us. You will be entering the chamber last. But how long you will last depends on how strong you start against Corey, I mean Lux, shit sorry I mean Engineer.

"We all know it's going to take an herculean effort to stop the current Universal Champion. It can be done but I'm pretty sure you won't last the distance.

"I'm starting the match, but I know I have what it takes to last the distance. Like I said you won't.

"I don't know much about you Atara, you may give as good as you can get, but until I see that, I can't judge. But this will be winging it's way to you, but please don't open it until after the match itself.
Consider it a late christmas present,"

Mastermind places the first present back on the table and picks up the second present.

[Image: gift_box_christmas.png]

"Next up, is Seth Feder. Another person who I don't know much about. All I do know about you is that you have a history with boss man Vinnie Lane. Some sort of love hate relationship?

"While that is all fine and dandy between the two of you, it means nothing but a crock of shit between me and you. You will be second out of the pods but as far as I am concerned you are going to be easy pickings for someone like the Universal Champion.

"This present here will be winging its way to you, but like I said to Atara please don't open it until after our match. That's all I have to say to you for now."

Mastermind places the second present back down on the table. And picks up the third present.

[Image: gift_box_purple.png]

"I know my next opponent very well. We've battled a couple of times before. Hi Jessalyn Hart, remember me? The last time we met was earlier on in the year when we competed in the triple threat match for Vita's x-treme title. And it was I, who pinned you to become the three time x-treme champion. Do you remember that? I do.... fondly.

"Now I know that you are going to be a major threat, after all you are a former tag champion. You are going to be first out of those pods, so if I can survive long enough, I'm sure all the help from you may be just what we need to put the Universal Champion on the backfoot for a while.

"Now I'm not asking to team up in the chamber, that's not my style, but all I'm saying is a bit of acknowledgment of how we can handle the Uni champ from time to time. So we can have the advantage in our favour.

"But I would completely understand if you wanted to do it your way. Sometimes individuality works but most often it doesn't, and I can guarantee you that even though I'll be starting out with the Universal Champion, I will also be the one of the last two standing.

"I'm not being cocky. I'm telling you like it is. Because I'm planning to stay alive as long as possible. You can be the final 3 because that's as far as you are going to get.

"Now this present here is going to be winging it's way to you. Please don't open it until after our match, it's a big surprise."

Mastermind smiles and places the present back down on the table and picks up the fourth and final present. At first he doesn't say anything, he just stares into the camera.

[Image: gift_box_blue.png]

He starts to smirk h8s infamous smirk before speaking.

"And finally we come to the Universe Champion, himself/herself or should I say themselves. It's like our very own Universe Champion is in a crisis of individuality.

"So the true question has to be does the XWF really need a Universal Champion who doesn't really know who they really are?

"I mean we had Doctor D'ville as a Uni Champion who was great at picking apart opponents at will using tactics that involved psychological warfare. He was best at that.

"Maybe our current chump, yes I said chump, you all heard correctly, maybe our current universal chump can benefit from a session with the Doc. He'll definitely understand what's going on, rather than the rest of us standing round watching an episode of the Tomorrow People, where a person has difficulties receiving their power at first and needing to control it. It also reminds me of an episode of Young and The Restless or better yet Days of our Lives.

"So Corey's fighting to keep Lux from disappearing while the Engineer plots to make sure he stays in complete control. A classic example of a serial if you ever saw one,"

Mastermind chuckles for a few seconds before becoming quite serious and angry looking.

"Let's get to the serious shit now shall we?

"I know with Lux around she would be more respectful. Just like the time she knew I was approaching my 100th career match in the XWF she gave me a chance to challenge for the Television title. Even though I lost I respected her for that.

"So we all know when it comes down to it, The Engineer is one of the most disrespectful people around.

"Engineer, I know you think that all four of your opponents in this chamber match are beneath you. But you still have to show up and defend your title....

"I know you see everyone as mere weaklings but you still have to show up and get your feet dirty.

"I know you don't respect me as I am not in the calibre of people like Robert Main, Raven, Soldier but hey they aren't in this chamber match. I am. Live with it. Deal with it.

"I know that you seecme as a bug that you can easily trample on and forget about but guess what Engineer. I'm no bug, I'm in this chamber match and I will be a pest in your eyeline and I will do my best to make you see I won't go down without a fight.

"I know you don't see me as a threat but get this. I wasn't expected to win the xtreme championship earlier in the year but I became a three time x-treme champion. I wasn't expected to last as Television champion but I became outright 2nd longest Television champion of all time. I know how to win titles Engineer you know how to give them up don't you?

"So before you disrespect me by saying how significant I am. Think again. If you play that game I will certainly play my game of being a thorn in your side going forwards. That's not a threat it's a statement.

"I'd prefer Lux but since you it's you, the cheater that you are, have to put up with me. I'll hold you to account, you can be damn sure of that.

"Now I'm happy with having said all that. So with that being said, this present here will be winging it's way to you over the next couple of days. I do emplore you to open it after our match on Christmas day. It'll be a real humdinger of a surprise,"

Mastermind places the present back on the table and takes one last look at the camera.

"Come Christmas Day, come the Universal title chamber match you may be looking at the new Anarchy champion, you'd have to take notice then won't you, Engineer? As will the rest of you.

"I'm not there to make up the numbers, I'm there to compete to the best of my abililties. I will make damn sure my presence will be felt. Because after all I am the Master of Minds. Whether he admits to it or not, I am now in the head of the Engineer and I don't MasterMIND that at all,"

Mastermind starts laughing and walks off camera. The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub