Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 04:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle For The Bahamas - Announcement Thread
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

09-11-2019, 06:37 AM

[Image: b9598c765abc479086f5f1add82992a9.jpg]

Good morning, folks. My name is Walter Crowe, and I am the organizer for the XWF's upcoming charity show, Battle For The Bahamas. Details for the event keep rolling in by the hour, and I will try to keep you all updated as everything happens.

First, we're delighted to announce the event, taking place on Saturday, October 5th has a home - the Imperial Arena in Nassau, The Bahamas. The Bahamas government has assured us that Nassau and the surrounding areas have not been affected by Hurricane Dorian. We look forward to working hand in hand with the local government to make sure all the best arrangement are made for the comfort and safety of our performers and fans.

Next, we have officially booked our main event for the evening - XWF Legend CENTURION will be teaming with newcommer and Anarchy star BORIS to face newcommer "BOX OFFICE" BRIAN O'HAIRE and XWF veteran LEGION, fresh off his performance at XX. The goal was to pit a newcommer with a recognizable face in order to build stars while giving the crowd the experience of seeing some old favorites.

I can also confirm that the XWF Federweight Championship will be on the line, if Madison Dyson holds the belt until the event. Other stars that will be in action include Noah Jackson and Barney Green. There will be more, and we will announce them once we finalize everything.

Tickets are on sale now, and the show can be ordered from the comfort of your own home through the CircleTV premium app. We hope to see you there!

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 213-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Centurion's post:
BoxOffice_Brian_OHaire (09-11-2019), Cambyses (09-14-2019), Noah Jackson (09-11-2019)
Boris Offline
Blyat!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-15-2019, 07:00 AM

Boris is ready!

[Image: KGR16Cy.png]
Oppa! - 17 1/2
Blyat! - 14 1/2
Neither! - 0

Former Weight Of Metal Champion
WINNER - Race Across The Everglades in the Slav Cruiser 9000!
2020 XWF Games Tug Of War Gold Medalist
Both Won And Lost The Quarantine Battle Royal
Successfully Contracted Coronavirus
Hate Post Like Post
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

09-18-2019, 05:21 AM

Another huge match has just been signed! Former WGWF and TWC superstar Alyssa Ferro will be returning to the ring to face the former lime green superhero and current Anarchy star Ruby in a one on one match! This will be a dream match of sorts, and will only take place at The Battle For The Bahamas, live on Circle TV Premium!

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 213-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Centurion's post:
Ruby (09-18-2019)
CTN Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-25-2019, 04:36 PM

Hate Post Like Post
Konrad Raab Offline
"The Iceman"

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

10-04-2019, 10:06 AM

Konrad Raab: "I want to say that thank you XWF and Centurion for allowing me to compete on your show tomorrow night as a one-off appearance. As I'm sure you're aware, I brought ten huge bags of donated essentials Bahamans need during this tough period. Sorry, I haven't been here to introduce myself properly, but I'm sure my video has made it up, It's a good thing you've done for the country and hope the show will be a huge success tomorrow, donating money or essentials the Bahamans need. I will also donate money as well out of my own pocket. Want to wish Barney Green, Jim Jimson and everyone else competiting in the event the best of luck tomorrow."

[Image: 0AdGdmY.png]
Hate Post Like Post