Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 09:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Pathetic fools. Bow down to me!
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-09-2013, 03:16 AM

hunter Payne the man is...interesting. but he is interesting enough to befriend me. So I will allow him to survive once I decide to destroy this planet. Golden hawk and Danny danger...I just don't understand who the bloody hell would name these people Golden Gawk and Danny Danger. This two are probably scrawny, talentless, losers who have no idea what the are doing. Golden Hawk... I understand you are not actually a Golden hawk. Are you even a so called "masked wrestler" the ones who wear masks and have stupid masks and have stupid names. I know my name is strange but bat least it's my real name and not a phony one given to me.

The only thing I dislike about my tag team partner is that he is dancing to an absolutely horrid song that sounds like wild parinians making love. By the way it doesn't sound pretty. I have been studying everyone one in the company and some of you sound insanely stupid and or obnoxious. This one disgusting piece of garbage named fat bastard just should not be on this world. I would kill him but then I would be fired and kicked off of this disgusting excuse of a planet. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't be all that mad because then I would have an even bigger reason to blow this planet straight to he'll.

Now let's get down to buisness. My first objective is to be win the UFO championship and then I will win the Crewmen title and finally I will take the crown from John Madison and become the king of XWF. I would just like to say that I am going to be around for quite some time and believe that soon you will all be hailing king Radio!

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post