Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 02:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A long way from home....
bRiaN sTorM Offline
I'm here to help

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-25-2019, 05:18 PM

bRiaN sTorM gets a call on his landline: "Hello" bRiaN answers sill hungover from last nights big fishing exposition ""Bri that you?" asked Griffin. "hey Griff been a while, lets get together and see if we can't get a good group of people together for a nice poker night" "sure, i was thinking the same thing, why don't you come up to the shop and bring some of that Lily's Best moonshine". "Sounds like a plan I'm gonna get a barrel and load it in the truck. " So bRiaN gets his stuff together, gets his closest neighbor to watch the fam, and he and Lily get in the truck to head northeast to go bug Griffin before their tag match. About halfway there Lily informs bRiaN it's time to stop again so they pull over at a local quick mart for bathroom breaks and a quick supply restock. Now ya'll might not know this, but miss Lily fancies herself a bit of a super hero, and this can get our friends into a bit of trouble from time to time. So as bRiaN, and Lily head back to the truck they over hear a guy screaming at some poor lady. Obviously miss Lily cares to interject so bRiaN abliges. "Excuse me mam is everything ok here?" "Mind your business, boy!" Replied the ruffiant. "Help he's gonna hurt me" exclaimed the lady. Lily's low growl has turned into a full loud bark indicating she sences danger. The meth head turns quickly and stabs bRiaN in the sholder before he could react. Lily has seen enough she leaps into action pounceing on the fool tearing up his calfs muscles then pining him on the floor bRiaN acts fast throwing a two man boot party with one man and no boots. Helping the Lady into the truck to get the heck outta there before them boys get there asking questions bRiaN has some questions to ask this lady himself. "so what happened? She explained she was a trick and then what that ment and how the classic strory of how she got hooked on meth and he talked her into tricking but wouldn't let here leave till she payed off some impossible debt and how she just wanted to go home which happened to be not far from the shop. So he dropped the young lady off at her sisters place "bye Lily my lil superhero" "Ruff" Lily exclaims excitedly. "Oh, and that idiot had brothers, look out for them" she warned. "Don't you worry mam I got miss Lily" bRiaN boasted. As she waves bye, and closes the door bRiaN hears Lilys warning growl too late as he turns everything turns black ,and lightning blue....

[Image: eSXKFMS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like bRiaN sTorM's post:
Eric Polulu (04-25-2019), Griffin MacAlister (04-26-2019), Rain (04-26-2019)