Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 12:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
What is and Wil be PT#2
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-19-2018, 06:02 PM

Jessalyn woke up in the medical wing of the Raven Compound outside of London, England. She at first was confused and slightly angry. Did Gabriel beat her? Did he get he get Abigail and the girls? She wondered how long she had been unconscious. She began to get up and make her way to the door when it swung open, taking her by surprise. It was Abigail and she was holding a food tray." Well Hello, there love. How do you feel today? Does your chest hurt at all?Jessalyn didn't know how to answer any of Abigail's questions. But she had some of her own, she sat back down on the bed and began" Where are the girls?Abigail sat the food tray on the table next to the bed. She took Jessalyn's hand."Ther girls are fine, I am fine. Ezariaha kept us safe, you kept us safe. I have never seen someone fight with such heart and fervor. I owe you my life, Jessalyn. I promise I will figure out a way to pay you back."

Jessalyn leaned back on the raised upper section of the bed. She began to try and sort out hat little she could remember of the fight.
She could remember the initial interaction. The initial melee, and sending Abby and the girls to the compound with all of Mezian's stuff. She even remembers being stabbed through the heart. She pulled her shirt away from her chest to peer down and see the scar if there was one. There wasn't there was barely any sign of anything at all only her memories and the recounts of how Abigail found her, the only things that remain."What happened? I can remember a few things but there are parts that are blurry."As The two discussed the particulars of the fight it became more and more relevant that Jessalyn had nothing to do with the outcome. Ezaraiah had done most if not all of the fighting against Gabriel. Jessalyn sits in the Bed picking at the food that was left on the side table.

"What do you think happened? I honestly have no memory after sending you guys away."Abigail pondered the question the replied"You guess is as good as mine."One of the girls walked into the room. She seemed grateful for what Jessalyn did but sad for some reason as well."Whats wrong Mercy? Are you alright?"The young girl climbed up on the bed in the space between Abby and Jess. She sat there with sunken shoulder and a downward gaze.I am fine and we are grateful for what you did. But the death of Ezariaha was not supposed to happen. The strings of fate have been tampered with. You and she were not supposed to separate."

Jessalyn and Abigail take a quick look at each other as the sister of fate continues to explain.

Jessalyn you are..were whats know as an awakened soul. They are humans or mortals who have lingering seraphim souls in them. The stories that Gaea and Mezian told you were true. You were Ezariaha, you had all of her abilities and all of her strengths. You could have been a force to be reckoned with. Although when Gabriel attacked the sanctum Ezariaha made a decision. She was going to sever her bond to you and kill herself and Gabriel. But she was not supposed to, and Gabriel didn't die. She sacrificed herself for no reason."Jessalyn leaned close to Mercy and placed her arm around her shoulder. She softly spoke to the child.No, she sacrificed herself to save us, to save you, and t keep you girls out of the hands of Micheal. If Gabriel is still alive and Mezian finds out that he is the reason another loved one is dead. You and I both know how bad it is gonna become for Gabriel. So let's remember what she did for us and never let those bastards win anything again."Mercy sighed softly as she looked up at the two in the room.That is just it, with Ezariaha dead all of the paths that she was a part of no longer exist. Her timeline ended in the sanctum. They have changed fate somehow, they are using Hope to do there dirty work"

Abigail leaned into Mercy and asked"What are we to do now if everything is different?

Mercy stood up from the bed and walked towards the doorway leading out to the hallway. She turned her head slightly and spoke" Your fates are yours to do with now. Don't squander them. Do what you think is right.The two sat there for a moment as Mercy left the room. "Well I guess We have to figure shit out from here. You are more than welcome here. The laundry facilities are down the hall to the left."Abigail left the room and closed the door behind her. Jessalyn was left there to her thoughts and the cold breakfast on the table next to her.

AWEEE you guys are fucking cute! Rain, Myst, you guys have to be either stupid or oblivious. First of all Rain, I don't care that you were here then you weren't. I don't care if you were beheaded. I could give even less of a shit about how "brutal" this industry can be. If I didn't know that, do you think I would have signed up in the first place? So take this to heart when I say that I don't fucking care about the opinion of an emo fuckbag who doesn't seem to have a grip on reality.

Now, Jenny, Why do you like to brag about what you do and don't do in regards to Chris? You act like you two are the same person or something. So what if you used Erik Black, So what if you told Chris to take time off, or told him to team up with Gilmour. The only thing I can gather from those statements is that you can easily manipulate simple-minded, egotistical, Man-children. Which to be honest I don't think you should be proud of. But I get it, you wanna draw away from the fact that you are irrelevant without a title. Without gold, you are nothing but eye candy and something to hang off the arm. Sorta like a knock-off handbag. Something nice from a distance but up close you can see the flaws and Inconsistencies.

I haven't mentioned Puddles because to completely frank, I don't even know why he is even in this match. I guess because he has the belt. But other than that he is just a pale face suicidal dipshit. It's like having to versions of Rain around at all times. Well, kiddos I have laundry to wash and blood to get out of clothes. So I'll see ya guys real soon and I hope to let you know the folly of your follies.

[Image: wallpaper2you-64426-20191117182800923.jpg]
2x Tag Team Champion W/ Vita Valentine
1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post