Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 06:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Mic Drop
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-19-2017, 08:45 PM

MIC DROP

Doesn't it feel good to drop that microphone after a burn? After you roast someone to the point where they never get dabs in the street again? That is what happened to Rhanaad Burch. He went by "The Icon" and was going to be the next big thing in the Tampa hip hop game.

He was one of those Danny Imperial types, ya know? Cocky, arrogant exterior with a bunny-soft inner core? He couldn't hack it with the real street thugs. But boy did he want to be one.

It all took place in 2005 on the streets of East Tampa. A circle encompassed two men, "The Icon" and "Mastermind". They were having a rap battle, and Icon was waiting for his response. He had just spit some "dope shit" and this white haired surfer kid couldn't rap with him. He didn't even rap. This would be easy, right?

Mastermind spoke:

im getting tired of cooking you clowns
that are standing on the highest pedastle, afraid to look down
waiting for the rain, but afraid of the clouds/
he so skiddish, like he a mouse
what happens if I step up?
he back down
im so loud
never been a pussy bet your life on it
go with your heart or else see me pull a knife from it
white boy from the 518
a thick skin, use me as the template
im on my 10th plate just eatin motherfuckers i been great
and you can tempt fate if you want, put up gates and be another casualty when the fence break

Everyone in the crowd "oohed and ahhed". He kept going.

he came here for the 15 minutes, I came for the fame/
he came here to get noticed, I came for the same/
the difference is I came with a name/
he about that corney ass life, maybe the trap is to blame/
or maybe the cain/
either way/
this rookie is a bench player doesnt belong in the game/
but enough with the corny punches and jokes/
im nemesis for a reason, ill put a blade to ya girls neck while i spill my kids in her throat/
im crazy, but i gotta be/
he wants to see me crazy, he excited for the sodemy/
get excited at the sight of me/
i would too/
bring your whack ass music to the home of hip hop, How could you?/
you probably one of the fags calling the venues/
asking if the battle still on because you were scared of people actually judgin you/
this is a minute of your life you can't get back/
this a full on slaughter attack
as a matter of fact
this is a moment I can't get back
that dumb ass look on his face, looks like a slouched over back/
so go ahead, gimme the gun lines
go ahead, tell me your primetime/
take another step forward get socked in the eye/
they call me a punchlines rapper, all my albums the same
but at least I got albums, your mixtapes are lame/
a facebook rapper, with shitty music
so basically what Im saying is, your pretty useless/
beating me? thats pretty foolish

Icon was getting nervous now. Who the hell was this white boy?

2: second battle!!! new opponent same slaughter
another W for me, different chapter, same author/
im the music lord of the upstate, call me king arther/
he just another target to throw bows at, call me the archer/
you came as a rapper, your just an imposter/
me im a monster
came here to kill you, im frankenstein, you the doctor/
shoulda made this simple, shoulda dumbed it down
but maybe you can understand this *middle finger* you fucking clown/
go sit down
your in time out
whose the next man up?
i cant even look you in the eye, because I don't respect you
not tryin to be friends, in fact I feel bad
you need help
god bless you

There was a moment of silence, anticipated and bated breath......then.........he said the two words that Icon would never live down.

Mic drop.

Chris sat on the hotel porch, smoking a cigar and remembering this moment. The moment he ruined a career, the moment he crushed a dream and the moment he showed he was superior to someone who was all talk. He remembered that moment.

"Ha, a rap battle" he said to himself, "I can do anything. I guess I truly can do anything I set my mind to."

[Image: lqbL5fH.jpg]

"I have been doing some research on you, Daniel. I have seen what you say and I think it is funny that nearly every promo you do either mentions me or mentions AX3. Our name has been in your mouth more than man meat has been in Theo's. But you DID manage to say something interesting to me.

The Imperial Shitshow Said:You made the mistake of assuming you’re even part of the bigger picture Cain, no. I’ve always seen the bigger picture, you’re but a speck of dirt on the canvas. Gravity of the situation? HAH! You know nothing about the situation you’re in because if you did, you’d have realized that I’m the artist and you’re just an inconvenience.

Funny how you are so quick to verbally suck my dick, but talk down to guys newer than you. What do I mean? Well just 1 promo ago you were saying that you are nowhere near main event ready. You said you were studying my every move and getting ready to take over. The aforementioned promo is called "A Speck of Dirt" and I found that so, so ironic. That is all YOU are, Danny. You claim that Cain didn't undertand the gravity of his situation? Well maybe gravity has wrapped its talons around you and dug in a little too deeply, because you have taken quite the knock on the head. There is no "situation" when facing you for gravity to rear its ugly head. You have become the inconvience of this roster--always sticking your nose in other people's business and expecting not to get knocked around like a senator's wife who overcooked the roast---and you want to talk down to these people who you feel "comfortable" doing so against. People in the XWF community are going to listen to your promo and oooh and ahh.....they are going to say how solid it was and how improved your trash talk is. But hey, even a polished turd looks nice. Truth is, it is still a turd. You are right, an artist, but nothing more than an artist of pure bullshit. You have managed to pull the wool over the eyes of the sheep that follow this company, but you do not fool me. You are nothing more to me than a quickly fizzling out flame that just needs even the lightest breath to extinguish.

That is me, the extinguisher.

Many people have lost to me and it has propelled their career. You will lose to me and it will end your little charade before it truly gets going. You want to be an artist? How about Pictionary. Can you draw me a photo? Here, I will draw you one:

[Image: h17ONG4.png]

Get the hint?

Most of the opponents I face in this ring I actually do respect. That is not the case with you. I think you are nothing more than a scared little boy, hiding behind his fathers leg until the bully is gone then stepping out and telling everyone you scared them off. A sheep in wolves clothing. Nothing more, nothing less.

Let's see what other nonsense you have been spewing out of your dicktrap......oh, yes, here is one. It is from a shoot called "No Type", from earlier this month.

The Imperial Shitshow Said:I myself believed that fate brought me to face Tidbits twice, and saw my dreams come to fruition when I beat him. Had I not beaten him however… I’d have lost faith in fate and destiny. All I needed to do to break Tidbits was show him that his belief was misplaced, that whatever power he felt was a mere placebo…

Really? Tidbits is the bar? A loss, on simple loss, is what would have taken you out of this company? Sure, I felt that way about Doc way back in October, questioning if I could actually do it, and I beat him. But that's Doc. A loss to Tidbits would piss me off, sure, but hanging my hat? Here is what you did....you got cocky. You got so cocky about beating a circus act mid carder that you felt like you were made of gold. Then what happened? Nixon "shocked" you and Robert Main damn near caved your face in. You are bringing your A game this week because you have to. Everyone has to against me. But nobody knows truly what your A game really is. You have yet to bring it out because you didn't need to. Thaddeus brought his A game against me, he pushed me to the limit, and when I cracked his skull and won the first blood match he did nothing but ascend. He is the number 1 contender for the Uni title and number 1 on the sweaty Jew's power rankings. Why? Because he brought his A game against me. You may not think I run things the way I say I do....but one date in the ring with the "arthritic" old man, or so you called me, and you are never the same again. You are either better or worse. The question is, which will you be?

The Imperial Shitshow Said:“Your mistake was only one thing, Slathe. You let him win. Perhaps if I’d won, I’d have moved on, laid my eyes on my next enemy and kept fighting.

Destiny's Child. Solid band, three hot women. Good asses, nice tits. But like all good things, they didn't last. They were a passing fad, a flavor of the week. Funny how before the match you were big and bad....Mr. Tough. After the match you were a quivering bitch talking about how the match revived your career. You are a fraud, Daniel, just admit and save us all a lot of time. You flip flop more than a high school girl on vacation. You are one thing one day, and another thing the next. That is why you haven't reached the pinnacle you have wanted to yet. That is why you were so proud to hold a title you KNEW was defended weekly and you still only managed to hold it for one week.

Defended weekly, and you defended it weakly.

Pun intended.

The point here is that every promo is going to have counters. You can dig into mine and you can probably point out several things I have said throughout the last few months that you could pick apart....the fact is I am the rock, the glue, the foundation. You can make your claims about what I have said but what merit does that argument have? I still come out and I still tear the roof down. You come out and you are more disappointing than lukewarm soup.....

You had a promo called "Disappointment", didn't you? I'm not even going to bother to rewind the DVR because I already know what I am going to think. Speck of Dirt, Destiny's Child, Disappointment.....what are you trying to tell us here? I think there is a little internal conflict coming through. I think there is a little self doubt beginning to creep in. Your promo's are turning into Gabe Reno's....all flash and bright colors and pretty lights but no real substance to speak of. Nothing to hang your hat on and say "damn, I really brought it there". Because inside you don't truly think you can. You idolize me, you want to be me, and you want to conquer me. The nuts and bolts of that is that you are affected by me. What I do every week directly affects you, and you want to have that power. But Danny, in this Imperial atmosphere, I am the Emperor and you are nothing but a storm trooper. You put in the grunt work and signify the everyday working man of this company, while I sit on my throne and only deal with matters of the highest accord. Let me ask you---anyone who isn't a run of the mill fan of StarWars, you know, not a nerd---could they tell the difference? I bet there are chicks who have never seen the movie who know what a storm trooper is by seeing a photo but wouldn't have a clue who the Emperor is. My point here, Danny, is that there are plenty out there just like you, a dime a dozen. Someone like me only comes around once, so you better cherish it while it is here.

"So I will leave it at that. May the better man win. Bring your A game, my young storm trooper, because otherwise you will never get a chance to be the Emperor. The ball is in your court........all you have to do is pick it up. Can you?"

The Imperial Shitshow Said:I’m cocooning to turn into a beautiful butterfly

Come on bro, that's just gay."

[Image: 2wOfxYa.jpg]
XWF RECORD: 31-10-2
XWF Universal Champion: 1x
XWF Trios Champion: 1x (Current)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
(05-20-2017)