Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 01:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Crazy? Possibly.
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-18-2017, 05:25 PM

Right After Warfare 5/17

The screen flashes to a close-up of a painted face. The paint has flaked off in multiple points, the eyes are bloodshot, a strand of hair droops down across one eye whilst the mouth is contorted into a pained smile. The canines flash brilliantly against whatever lighting has been used by the camera man, and a velvet tongue darts out to lick the pearly white teeth. Danny bites down on his lip, hard enough to draw a little drop of blood. As he opens his mouth to speak, the red blood stains his teeth.

“Well. I guess that happened.”

His eyes dart to the right, then to the left, before coming back to the camera.

“Yup, it definitely happened. You all saw it, didn’t you, of course you did.”

The slightest twitch comes upon his left eye.

“You all saw him beat me… Clean.”

Danny spits out the last word, his smile turning into a dark sneer.

“THAT FUCKER BEAT ME CLEAN, AND ALL OF YOU JUST SAT THERE AND WATCHED.”

He lets out a guttural growl, flipping back into a smile almost as quickly as he had sneered.

[Image: 3WCbI4vAacFR6.webp]

“You saw me line that Main for his execution and miss it by a breath. A BREATH.”

Danny huffs hungrily, the top of his chest is just visible on screen and it’s heaving heavily.

“I could taste it, I could taste his execution in my lips and he slipped away from my grasp. That’s three losses now. THREE LOSSES.”

Danny uses both hands to collect up his hair, getting it off his face.

“You think you’ve seen the last of me? You think you’ve wiped me under the carpet with another defeat?! No, no, no! You’re hardly done with me, you and your little friends have yet to see the last of me! No, you’ve seen just the beginning of my reign. I’m coming for you, I’m coming for all of you.”

Danny lets out a loud scream, forcing the camera man to stumble backwards in shock. Danny’s whole body is revealed to the audience. Most of his torso is bandaged up, bar his right shoulder and his left pec. His hands are still holding his hair off his head, and he’s still garbed in his wrestling gear. Danny stares straight into the lens, as it slowly fades to black.

Present Day

The scene opens into a room with off-white walls, painted with pastel colored butterflies, rabbits and other ‘cutesy’ animals. The floor is laden with a sickly imitation grass wallpaper, and a fake stone path is sprawled across it. A multitude of voices have come together to create a buzzy white noise, phlegmy coughing and sudden shouts break the monotonous murmur every couple of minutes. The camera pans to the right, away from the wall and room full of people crawling through the last chapter of life begin to fill the frame.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Some of the elderly shuffle through the room in their walkers, moving as fast as their arthritic bones will allow them. Others sit in plump couches that threaten to swallow them, reading the day’s news. Not that they knew what day of the week it was, or who was their current president, it was more of a ritual than a source of information at this point. Some sat alone, mumbling into the air or being force fed their medications, these were those truly lost to the ignorance of dementia and still others sat across from each other, testing their mental capabilities in games like checkers or chess.

That is where we find out protagonist, Danny Imperial, sitting, in a long hospital gown and nothing else, sitting beside an elderly individual, in his eighties. The other man has a black checker piece in his hand and he waves it about the board, unsure where exactly to place it. Danny stares off to his side, looking at a lady being force fed her medication.

“Oh Jenny, you really should take your pills now. Don’t want you waking me up in the middle of the night begging to blow me again, do we?”

A few of the elderly jerk their heads at his crass comment.

“But I guess you can’t really blame yourself, who can really resist my super soldier.”

Danny turns his attention back to the man sitting before him, who’s still figuring out where to put down his piece.

“Yo, old timer, yo. Christopher. This is ground control to Chris, anybody working up there?”

Danny reaches over to knock on the man’s skull lightly. The old man doesn’t seem to hear or feel him, but puts his piece down anyways, a giddy smile coming upon him. He manages to jump one of Danny’s pieces, and claims it for his own.

“About fucking time, am I right? You done good, haven’t you Chris? Yes, you have!”

Danny mimics the look on the old man’s face, doing a little jig to match.

“Just cos you’ve been beaten down by life over and over and over again doesn’t mean you a loser, isn’t that right Chris?”

The old man frowns, clearly, he hasn’t heard a word, but is waiting for Danny to move.

“Yeah, I totally feel you, my man, I’ve had my fair share of life’s bullshit. Haven’t quite been on my toes all that much.”

Chris points emphatically at the board, gesturing at Danny’s pieces.

“Yeah, I’ve made my moves and just gotten out played repeatedly. CLEAN. They don’t even cheat. That’s how pathetic I feel, like Robert back there who’s drooling in his wheelchair and hasn’t said a word since 2015.”

Danny finally looks at the board and picks up one of his pieces.

“You see, I haven’t had the best of luck, and these vermin just won’t lay down. You feel me?”

He hums to himself, hovering his piece over the board dramatically.

“I just wanted to make a name for myself, really impress the people and properly kick start my career in a new federation. But noooo, I just couldn’t fucking do it. You think I came on this ship a little too early?”

Danny drops his piece, taking one of Chris’ pieces back, to his opponent’s dismay.

[Image: 635939450305283202-793588413_bed%20time.gif]

“You see, all I wanted to do was put on a good show and win. Show people what I’m worth. Does that make me crazy? Possibly. Wanting to entertain, is that so wrong? Perhaps. But noo, I get placed against tough-skinned sons of bitches. Two Insanities… TWO. DOES THAT MEAN NOTHING?!”

Christopher is much quicker with his move, an obvious piece to take having popped up.

“You see, maybe it wasn’t my time yeah? Maybe I had to wait it out and strike when I was ready. What can I do though, I get booked for these things, I can only try my best? I swore I had him, guess I swore I had Nixon too… Or Tidbits that first time. Fuck. Now I’ve got Chaos, what do you think I should do?”

Danny looks up at Christopher with pleading eyes, as he moves one of his pieces without really looking. Christopher is happily clapping his hands, eyes glued to the checker board.

“You see, I have this vile hatred for AX3. And Chaos is kind of their leader. I mean, it’s an opportunity of a life time. Former Universal Champion, a third of the Trios Champions, fresh off a win against Mystica and full of confidence. Taking him out now will surely redeem my prospects, yes? I need that, I need a good refresh of my career. I’m on the brink of death and I really need that electric shock to bring me back from the afterlife. Chaos… Yes Chaos, is that answer. But can I take it?”

Christopher takes another one of his pieces, eating two of Danny’s pieces happily. He throws his hands in the air and lets out a tired chortle.

“See, Chaos is probably sitting there, with his buddies and laughing about his match up right now. Just like you are, Chris. He’s probably clinking beers and commenting on how lucky he’s been to get an out of shape Mystica and a quickly plummeting Danny Imperial on his place in one week. Two easy wins, he probably thinks.

Sitting there, watching how I gave it my all, and though I pushed Main to the very edge, I still lost. If I can’t even beat Main, how would I stand a chance against his leader, Chaos… Right? It’s like I was playing a game and I lost to the underboss, but still somehow made it to the main boss. Danny’s fucked! That’s probably what he’s thinking right now.

But you see, he’d be wrong, yes, he’d be very wrong. Danny’s not fucked. Danny’s desperate. Desperate and cornered, beaten down and angry. Danny’s… Crazy, probably. Danny doesn’t have anything to lose, not his pride or any unbeaten record, not a title or a title opportunity. Danny’s lost all that now, Danny’s sitting with half his ass exposed through this gown, playing checkers with a demented man with a monkey for a brain. Danny’s not fucked, no.

Who is fucked though? Chaos. Because for all Chaos speaks about bringing Chaos to the XWF. He knows nothing about that. He’s just another hard-hitting wrestler with a generic gimmick, rising through the ranks until he was faced with someone better than him. Then he got knocked back down, desperate for a title, and took the first opportunity that presented itself to him. He teamed up with other men who had nothing in common with him, fought with them against three jobbers who decided to make a trio, and found a way to put some gold around his waist.

Why’s he fucked you ask? He’s fucked because he’s sitting on a false sense of security. You see, he’s fucked because he thinks AX3 is unstoppable and so he must be unstoppable. But he’s not. Since his lost to Reno, he’s done nothing of worth, losing to D’Ville and losing to his partner Duke and even having to cheat to beat Cadryn. Chaos has dropped to the pits as much as I have, but he just doesn’t realize it. His little wins here and there, the backing of his goons, they all just create this glass floor underneath him that helps him feel like he’s still special.

But he’s not, is he Chris ol’ friend. He thinks he’s got it good being set up against me. He thinks he’s just got to make one move and eat all my pieces… But that’s not right, is it? He’s got his checker board set up, he looks down and sees me with far less pieces than he has and he smiles. He smiles through his whore-loving lips. What he doesn’t know is he’s only been taking the pieces laid out for him to take. He doesn’t know that he’s only been taking what was practically sacrificed to him. However, he’s lost everything that meant something. He’s lost every piece that was a test of his real strength.

You see Chris, he’s looking at the board and feels like he’s going to win in another move… Thinks he’s in a place of power… But really…"

Danny lifts up one of his pieces, jumping it over four of Chris’ pieces. He places it at the opposite side of the board, flipping it over to turn it into a king. He laughs hysterically.

“Come on who do you, who do you think you are?

You don’t realize that you’re teetering on the edge of excruciating defeat. And the Imperial one, yup, me, I will be the one to dish it out.”

Giggling loudly for the whole room to hear, Danny smiles sadistically at the old man, who’s now whimpering and crying for his loss, nurses rush over to attend to him.

The screen fades to black.

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Imperial's post:
(05-20-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-19-2017), Dolly Waters (05-19-2017)