Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 11:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Mr. Sex Doesn't Do the Rape
Danny Sex Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

05-07-2017, 12:31 AM

A gathering.

"Okay, ladies, and, um, sir, we'll get started in just five minutes."

A voice, coming from a hefty, strong looking woman, a hot babe in her own right, branches out among the group. We see mirrored walls, a punching dummy, and a few oversized trophies lingering about in what is best assumed as a martial arts training facility of some kind. The group consists of several hot babes, ranging in age from 18 to perhaps even 80. Mr. Sex is in a corner, wearing a pair of fleece pajama pants and nothing else. The camera approaches.

Mr. Sex: Woah, what are you guys doing here?

There's some murmer from behind the camera. All the hot babes couldn't stop paying attention to Mr. Sex just a moment ago, but now that there's a camera on him, they're obviously getting their birth canals ready for Mr. Sex.

Mr. Sex: Seriously? You just wanna know what I'm up to in my spare time? Huh, I guess I am an XWF performer, that's all a part of it, but I promise you, you're going to see a lot of sex.

"Alright, let's get started."

The strong, independent hot babe leading the class calls for attention as Mr. Sex finishes his stretching, mostly groin stretches to prepare his penis for all the vaginas of the hot babes in the room.

"Um, sir, I find it wonderful you're here to learn, but why do you have a camera crew?"

Mr. Sex: Oh, that's just the documentary team.

"Documentary team?"

Mr. Sex: Yeah, pretty much. See, I'm...

"We heard who you were already."

Mr. Sex: Well, my name speaks for me, but as Mr. Sex, I constantly have a camera crew wherever I go to document the happenings of my very masculinely sexual lifestyle. Hugh Hefner wants to learn a thing or two from me.

"Oh, okay."

The strong, dominant hot babe chuckles.

"Well, tonight is our introductory course in rape prevention. Now, Mr. Sex, can you tell me the difference between sex and rape?"

Mr. Sex: Absolutely! I don't rape, my name isn't Mr. Rape.

"Anything past that?"

Mr. Sex: Well, yeah! Sex is a consensual act between two adults, and in my case, sometimes several consenting adult hot babes who can't resist my masculine sexuality or the way my testosterone exudes itself and makes their vaginas salivate.

"And what is rape?"

Mr. Sex: Rape is what weak, unsexy people seek to prove to themselves they have some value, or strength, by taking from those perceived to be weaker than them.

"Very good, Mr. Sex."

Mr. Sex: Oh, it'll get better. You are one totally hot babe.

The self-defense instructor, butch, broad shouldered, but you'd still totally nail it even in a Starbucks bathroom while waiting for your order, or maybe at a ballgame up in the nosebleeds during the seventh inning and it's a decisive blow out. Sex in stadium seating is usually attempted in movie theaters, but Mr. Sex, well, you know he had sex in stadium seating when it was legit stadium seating. Anyway, the self-defense instructor, who looks like she did the shot-put in college, starts to blush, taken aback by Mr. Sex's rampant, flagrant, yet sweet sexual presence.

"So, we will be going over several techniques tonight to prevent a sexual assault. Has anybody here ever been sexually assaulted?"

A few of the hot babes raise their hands, as does Mr. Sex. The hot babe running the class can't help but ignore all the rest of the hot babes and go straight to Mr. Sex, her lip quivering and brow sweating at the thought of jumping his bones.

"Do you feel like sharing, Danny?"

Mr. Sex: Please, call me Mr. Sex. My mom calls me Danny.

The muscular, track athlete bodied instructor giggles, along with all the other hot babes, at the mention of Mr. Sex's mother, because it's so adorable that a sexual icon like him has a mom.

"Mr. Sex, please share."

Mr. Sex: No, I can not, it's not sexy to complain.

The hot babe instructor, you think she looks like that hot gym teacher from middle school or maybe high school, rips her sports bra off, showing off her perfect boobs. Perky, large, well proportioned, yet dignified and classy. No tattoos, just incredible boobs upon the chest of a toned, well structured, athletic female body, glistening with sweat, looking like she just got done dancing for 20 minutes straight with an adrenal high and glow emanating from her every inch, but also like she could go do cocktails later in an amazing gown and maybe even meet your mom.

"MR. SEX TAKE ME NOW!"

Mr. Sex: Alright!

The hot babe instructor whips off her yoga pants, peeling them down around every supple curve of her hips and toned, strong, rounded buttocks. Total runners bod. You remember seeing that one amazing ass in a pair of yoga pants, and just imagine this is that woman in those yoga pants, doing this just for you, but it's actually for Mr. Sex. Mr. Sex pulls his pajama pants down revealing his penis adorned with a french tickler designed to look like a little crown of laurels and a tiny toga on the engorged, strong, ferocious, lust-driven, yet comforting and almost like that time you whoopsed and saw your dad's penis in a public bathroom, completely accidental, and you had a talk with him about peni.

Mr. Sex: Ladies, my best defense against being raped is to already be having sex!

Mr. Sex penetrates the hot babe, sliding his long, erect, and tensed yet forgiving and loving penis into the hot babe's vagina with intent to ejaculate inside her after some vigorous thrusting.

Mr. Sex: Demonstration one, this is completely consensual! Look at this incredible woman, imagine what it's like to be inside her, imagine being her, and hot babes, you'll have a chance, because I am Mr. Sex. Now, can she be raped? Nope. She's getting a thorough dicking and also getting a huge amp in her immune system. Why, it's almost like my incredible sexuality is nature's Tylenol! Now, are there any questions?

"Whu, whu, whu, whu, damn, yes, YES! What about if they want to rape you somewhere else on your body?"

The hot babe instructor, getting railed with one leg thrown over Mr. Sex's shoulder and pinned against punching dummy with is swinging back and forth against a wall and back, enabling some super deep penetration, poke your belly with that one solid thrust of the penis all around very heteronormative sexual activity performed by a stallion in his prime with a complete mastery of the penis and his hot babe friend.

Mr. Sex: What? That's an exit, not an entrance!

A series of groans permeate throughout the room, both students of the rape prevention class and a distinct and echoing whimper from the hot babe taking every inch of Mr. Sex, plowing deep and hard and with purpose. He wants to ejaculate. You want to ejaculate. The women are reacting poorly to the notion that Mr. Sex doesn't do anal. Mr. Sex grins and looks directly at the camera.

Mr. Sex: Oh, alright, but going in dry is rape!

A round of applause is heard in the room as Mr. Sex turns back to his current sexual partner, getting deepfucked with a roman emperor french tickler, the hot babe instructing the rape prevention class. The camera zooms in on their faces to keep it classy as the hot babe bites her lip and her eyes go wide. She immediately grins from ear to ear, as heteronormative women love anal sex. penis maneuvered inside of the anus and up towards the colon, which regulates the flow of waste (poop) from the body. Highly erotic, yet sensual, as demonstrated by two consenting adults doing anal.

Mr. Sex: Pussy slime is good lube! Speaking of pussy slime, Bilbo Brommer Bagginz, who's greatest accomplishment on earth was being the last worm to slide down into a womb and he hasn't done a lick of anything since; except, obviously, watching a shit ton of XWF and finding some kind of desire to be Frodo Smackinz, the most tragic performer in XWF history. Seriously, his kids fucked each other, he fucked his dog, it was just depressing. Bad sex, awful sex, incest, which was instructed by an adult on children, which is ultimately brainwashing and rape. Okay, now take all that and the fact Smackinz couldn't win a championship match to save his life, and now factor in you're the dollar store version of that, what is your worth compared to me?

"MORE! YES! YES! YES!"

Mr. Sex exits the hot babe instructor, who immediately lays down with her back flush on the floor, her breath causing her incredible chest to heave up and down, her tidy yet cutely shaved pubic hair matted with sweat and the fluids of her own sex. You look at her for a second, then look at Mr. Sex's penis, to see it covered in the same fluids, still hard and prepared yet trustworthy. You then look back at the hot babe on the floor, fucked silly and reeling in a world of female orgasm. Another woman steps up. She looks very professional, older, perhaps in her 40s, but still a smoking hot babe. The other women there start pulling out very heteronormative cucumbers to masturbate with because they are overcome by the sheer sexuality of Mr. Sex. The hot babe in her 40s hops up and inserts Mr. Sex's penis into her vagina in a wheelbarrow position, diving her face into the hot babe instructor's waiting, pulsing, swollen, yet motherly vagina in a very heternormative way, eating her out, swirling her tongue around her clutched and secluded clitoris and with a fluorish delivering a thrust of the tongue inside the labia minora and towards the roof, tickling the G-spot with a gentle pressure and expert knowledge. Mr. Sex's thrusts bury the hot babe in her 40s, she looks really hot after she took her business attire off and is wearing crotchless panties and nippleless bra, and her boobs look great too, but his thrusts bury the hot babe in her 40s face deeper into the hot babe instructor's gushing vagina.

Mr. Sex: So, yeah, there's the obvious. How's your head feeling after I laid pipe in you like I did your wonderful mother later that night, because your wife, your sister, your mother, my pleasure. You're a defenseless little twat, and if you haven't noticed, I absolutely wreck some defenseless little twat in a strictly consensual and unrelated to the violence I'm going to use on you way. You want a piece of this? Mr. Sex doesn't come in pieces, you get the whole package, and if you haven't notices, my package leaves them in absolute submission, although consensually. You're a goblin, a little Halloween costume of an XWF wrestler who sniffs his own farts and serves less dick to pussy than the ground up mouse in a can of Fancy Feast. Bilbo Blumpkinz is a mouse dicked, play pretend rapist.

"SLURP MY CUNT YOU HOT SLUT WHILE MR. SEX HARDFUCKS YOU!"

The hot babe instructor can't help but exclaim as she convulses and squirts all over the face of the hot babe in her 40s, who has been silent so far. Mr. Sex pulls out of the hot babe in her 40s and both she and the hot babe instructor turn, faces frozen with glee, extacy, and calm from the work of a master penis, their boobs looking all great and swinging. The hot babe in her 40s pulls off the french tickler off Mr. Sex and wraps her eager tongue round his still erect, ready to go, yet reliable manhood. Satisfied after a few slurps, the hot babe instructor presses her lips against the head of Mr. Sex's penis, then licks the tip of his penis, then engulfs his penis in her mouth. The hot babe in her 40s presses her head down on Mr. Sex's masculine sexuality in a very classy way. The camera zooms on the two women fellating Mr. Sex, taking turns sucking his incredible yet humble penis.

Mr. Sex: There's the spot! Bilbo! You won't rape me, you will never rape me, because I am too much of a fucking stud for a small potato like you to ever even budge, much less make flinch. You're just a little imp hoping beyond hope someone will believe it's from hell, I fuck like a god damned demon! Do you see me pleasuring hot babes? Can you see? I'm pretty sure I swelled your eyes shut last Saturday! Call me out? Mr. Sex will be there, most definitely, and I took your shitty little attack in stride motherfucker and got my dick wet after. While you were in triage from the way I savagely laid pipe into you, I was balls deep in a pair of hot babes who were just randomly lurking around backstage. We had a good time, how about you? Oh, navy beans!!!

Mr. Sex pulls his penis out of the mouth of the hot babe in her 40s and sprays a jet of semen into her mouth, before pivoting and firing off another jet of semen into the hot babe instructor's mouth. Both women kiss, and begin to spit the semen into each others mouths in a completely classy and heteronormative way. Cucumbers hit the floor as the rest of the women in the class are in a stupor from masturbating to climax several times.

Mr. Sex: Bilbo, every drop of sperm that dies tonight in these women's bellies will have amounted to more than you now, you ever have, or ever will. You got called out for your stupid ass, and now it's time to come down to the ring and take the beating of a lifetime again. Face facts, Mr. Sex is only for the ladies, you come against me and you're just getting fucked.

Mr. Sex glances down.

Mr. Sex: Oh, you can swallow now.

The hot babes gulp and stand up. Mr. Sex puts an arm around each. They lean in to kiss him.

Mr. Sex: Not on the lips.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Danny Sex's post:
Dick E. (05-07-2017), JackCain (05-07-2017), Vincent Lane (05-07-2017)