Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 01:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thomas Nixon
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-28-2017, 10:03 PM

"Lizard people, are they real? Am I one of them? How do they feel about violent relationships with underage girls? Would they judge a man for having the penis of a 12 year old boy?

I guess what I'm asking is, would Graves still be a good fit as an honorary member of Patrol?

I'm just looking for a group of people that will accept me for who I am! "
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-28-2017, 10:40 PM

Wow, Michael.

So, how many of us are you trying to fit into that gaping hole of a mouth? I didn't think gou could fit much more than what you've already sboved in there. Hm. I must say, unlike anything you've done this week, you've impressed the good doctor.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-28-2017, 10:58 PM

"Oh okay, now we're going to start making a big deal about what I'm putting in my mouth? I'll put whatever I want in my mouth, and if you don't like it I'll put this vienna sausage in yours!"
Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

04-29-2017, 09:46 AM

(04-28-2017, 10:03 PM)Micheal Graves Said: "Lizard people, are they real? Am I one of them? How do they feel about violent relationships with underage girls? Would they judge a man for having the penis of a 12 year old boy?

I guess what I'm asking is, would Graves still be a good fit as an honorary member of Patrol?

I'm just looking for a group of people that will accept me for who I am! "

Although Thomas Nixon has not been spotted since his grueling dog collar match with Michael McBride, ThomasNixon.com, a fan made website, may have some answers to Michael Graves questions. The following is from the "Frequently Asked Questions" page.

Quote:Q: Are lizard people real?
A: Of course they are! Thomas Nixon said that they are real and that they are oppressed. It is our job as a society to integrate lizard people into our world and treat them as equals to human beings. I mean, on XWF TV we haven't seen any yet, but they have to be real!

Q: If lizard people are real, could I be a lizard person?
A: Simply put, no. If you were a lizard person, you would know it, and you wouldn't be asking this question. Even Thomas Nixon isn't a lizard person, he's just the ambassador to the shape shifting lizard community.

Q: Can I join PATROL?
A: Of course! Simply buy a PATROL T-Shirt at XWFShop.com, and you can virtue signal to all of your friends that lizards are an oppressed group and you're in the movement to end humanity's tyranny!

It should be noted that the fansite does not have the questions "How do they feel about violent relationships with underage girls?" and "Would they judge a man for having the penis of a 12 year old boy? " on their FAQ page.

Thomas Nixon could not be reached for comment.

Ambassador of the Lizard People
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Thomas Nixon's post:
(04-29-2017), (04-29-2017), (04-29-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-29-2017), Guppy Parsh (04-29-2017), Roxy Cotton (04-29-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-29-2017, 10:14 AM

Micheal is seen browsing the Nixon fan site, reading up on the FAQs that were generously pointed out to him by an anonymous fan.

"So the lizard people have no opinion on the matter? Perfect!!!

Graves stands up and looks at the camera.

"I hereby declare myself, a lizard man!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Thomas Nixon (04-29-2017)