Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 06:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Cut You Down RP 2/3
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

04-26-2017, 08:37 PM

Sooner or later, God's gonna cut you down! That's the truth. When I was younger, I was able to withstand a lot more punishment. Nowadays, I rely on weapon and brawl based fights to hide my weaknesses because I know I am not the strongest dog in the fight but I got the most heart.

For years, I traveled the world alone with a few friends in this business that I kept close. Foley Anderson was one of them. The day he died, Part of me died as well. He was the father I never had. He knew my weaknesses and gave me reassurance in this dark world. He knew I wasn't the best wrestler but he was willing to spend extra hours training me to be the best wrestler I possibly can be. There are a few moves I got in my arsenal that I only use for special occasions as a shock.

I made a vow after he died that I would win one more title. I feel I got that in me even if people are doubting me. People have openly laughed in my face about it. Saying that I should just enjoy my retirement but I don't consider myself retired. As long as I can still get cleared to compete, I will compete no matter what.

There are times where I forget things and it scares me honestly. Randi has reminded a few times that I have already asked that question. It frightens me to know that at thirty-three years old, I am having memory issues.

Most people look at my size and while I am overweight a great deal, I can still go the distance like my name was Michael Bolton. They always underestimate me. I may not win every fight I am in but I don't back down either. If I am going into a slaughter, I am going down with a fight. No matter what odds get stacked against me and trust me, I got plenty stacked against me.

Even my own body is telling me to stop and rest hence why I don't wrestle every chance I get. I wish I could but my right knee is one injury away from needing to be replaced. The doctor's even told me that its basically bone rubbing against bone. I get a numbness in my right hand every now and then that scares me. That upsets me! But It was the price I was willing to pay for all this.

Cadryn Tiberius, You better be prepared for the fight of a lifetime. You are stepping into my world of violence and chaos. Once the blood starts flowing, You better be prepared because that is when I am in my element. The fans keep me motivated and going no matter what. Once that music hits, All the pain goes away in my body and I get pumped full of adrenaline and ready to fight. I may not be a perfect ten but I am pretty damn close.

Warfare is gonna be a fight. I have already put enough miles on my body for at least three people's lifetimes but I am willing to make an exception for you. What price are you willing to pay for this business. Guys like you who come into this business and try to take my spot away from me. You lack passion and I aim to bring that out of you.

Show me why you deserve to be in the XWF. I earned my spot years ago fighting some of the toughest people the company has ever seen. From Hardcore Smitty to Peter Gilmour to Unknown Soldier. The list goes on. It hurts me to say that Gilmour is a tough competitor because I hate him as a person. I respect him as a competitor though.

I got a family to take care of at home hence why I don't travel the world anymore. I want to be in my son's life and be a good example hence why I quit drinking. I still dip and will probably do that until I die but I didn't want him to see his father walking around drunk all the time.

I got Randi at home who I care about and hope to marry one day. We reconnected after all these years and finding out I had a kid out there I knew nothing about really put things into perspective for me. Instead of being the guy that never left the party, I had to become the guy who has to be responsible and teach his son the right way to do things.

I want to be a better father to Mark than my own father was to me. Both my parents were awful people who have a lot to answer for when they meet their maker. I don't blame Robert for what happened. He is my brother and I wish him nothing but the best in life. To think that I would be the one that would carry the Green name is a bit shocking.

The one thing that always stuck with me is something Foley Anderson told me when I started to become popular, "Stay true to yourself no matter what. Your real friends will stick around." That statement is so true and I am myself no matter what the cost. Granted, I have changed a bit over the years. You have to change in order to survive.

I hope I can inspire people to become wrestlers because I was one of the first openly bisexual wrestlers in this industry. I have slept with so many trannies which was always fun but times have changed, Its time I focus on Randi and make sure she is happy.

She is the first woman I have truly loved since Tessie broke my heart. Tessie was a maiden with sparkling blue eyes and blonde hair who lit up the room with her smile. Its a shame she was murdered by a bastard that I got my revenge on. He got away with it on some bullshit technicality.

I remember the days when I was rich and had a mansion living in Las Vegas. She was the girl by my side that I cared about and would have done anything to protect. Once BG Studios closed down on me, I came home and she was gone. Just her coat lied upon the bed. I cried for hours over that relationship ending. I knew it wasn't gonna last but if maybe I worked hard enough, She would love me.

I deluded myself into thinking the relationship could work. I was still young and still adjusting to being a successful filmmaker from Boston. That failed and I had to go back home to Boston. Traveling in a van with a few possessions to your name after the bank forecloses on your house is tough.

That is why I went to wrestling full time and hit it as hard as I did. I was a 26 year old rookie who managed to succeed against the odds. Most people are already established by that point. I was an unproven old man at that point. Most people don't want to take that chance but I was given the opportunity and rolled with it. I was able to become a success.

What are you willing to sacrifice, Cadryn? That is all I ask.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Barney Green's post:
(04-26-2017), JackCain (04-27-2017), JimCaedus (04-28-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-27-2017), The Monster of Htaed (05-04-2017), Vincent Lane (05-02-2017)