Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 09:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nio in Too Many Nio's (repost, extra RP)
Nio Offline
The Best in the XWF Today

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

01-14-2013, 11:09 AM

How is it possible for Nio to participate in two matches on the same day for two different companies?

It’s simple.

You go find a guy named “Jack Hunter aka Hawaiian Hardhead” and you get him to take you to his “secret warehouse.”

The “secret warehouse” that contains boxes filled with stuff only seen on television and in movies.

Sounds crazy, I know, but I’ve seen it.

And so that’s where we are today. It’s Sunday the 13th and here we are in Tampa, Florida. Nothin but me, Hardhead, Gwen, Nathan, and a supposedly magical pond.

“And you’re sure this is legitimate…?” Gwen asks.

“If it’s the pond that she used, then yes,” I say.

The “she” in question is in reference to a pink pony who once used a pond to clone herself. The specifics are a bit hazy, but if it’s worked once, it’ll no doubt work again.

So that’s where the four of us are today.

In that warehouse.

Where a pond will be.

“This just sounds stupid…” Hardhead says.

“Hey, you’re the one who found out about this stupid laser. It’s not my job to question the semantics, just to utilize it,” I say.

I walk up to the laser in question, glancing at the keyboard in front of me. I only ever used it once, and that was just to bring Gwen out. So, I might be a bit out of practice.

I enter in the desired coordinates on the said keyboard, and watch as the tip lights up. A giant sparks begin to fly before a blast of lightning shoots right out into some boxes.

“Whelp, I hope Dorothy won’t miss those ruby slippers…” Nathan says.

I roll my eyes and begin to walk towards the now destroyed boxes. Glancing past them I can see the pond in question, located coincidentally in the middle of a bunch of boxes.

“That it?” Gwen asks.

“Let’s hope so. Nathan, hold my bag,” I say.

Nathan complies, taking my wrestling bag from me, containing copies of my wrestling attire in full. Hardhead shakes his hard head, a sigh releasing from his lips.

“This is crazy…” he says.

“Yeah, I’m gonna have to agree with Jack on this one,” Gwen responds.

“More crazy than half the shit Hardhead’s released to the world?” I ask.

Staring at the pond, I don’t observe their response, but a pause leads me to believe they’re thinking on it. A response proves me right.

“Good point,” Hardhead says.

I release a sigh from my lips and get down on my knees. I stare into the pond, looking at what my reflection shows. It shows who I am, but not who I am inside.

Cross that reference
off the list…

“Alright…let’s do this…” I say.

“Know the rhyme?” Nathan asks.

“We’ve only seen the episode twenty times, Nathan, I think I got it memorized,” I say.

“Twenty one times, actually…”

With another sigh releasing from my lips, I begin…

“Into her own—”

“His!” Gwen pipes in.

“Into his own reflection he stared!”

I take a moment of pause to make sure nobody will pipe in.

The silence I receive is a comfort.

“Yearning for one whose reflection she—”

“He!” Nathan calls.

“Yearning for one whose reflection he shared! And solemnly sweared not to be scared…”

I say as I pop down into the water, diving all the way in.

“…when he happened to be doubly mared.”

I manage to find myself popping back out of the pond. I climb back onto the floor, standing up. I see what appears to be a mirror of myself.

Because it is.

Same eyes, same clothes, albeit, you know, not wet.

Same everything.

“So did it work?” Hardhead asks.

“I don’t know. What’s your name?” I ask.

“My name is Nio. I’m one of the last surviving members of my race. I was sent here to tell the world the truth, but I was labeled insane. I am also the best in insert current wrestling company of employment here,” the clone says.

“Wow…do I sound that cookie cutter?” I ask.

I glance past the clone to notice Nathan looking up and whistling, Gwen looking down at the ground with her hands behind her back, rocking too and fro, and Hardhead sneaking behind the two of them.

I merely shake my head and return to staring at the clone of myself.

“Do you know your mission?” I ask.

“Wrestle Officer Adam Cabana and defeat him. Then compete in insert name of big battle royal here and win,” he responds. I respond. I don’t know which pronoun to use!

“Yeah that’s pretty much it…” I say, pinching my forehead by the amount of work this guy has to do.

“So…think this’ll work?” Gwen asks.

“It’ll have to. Lucky for us both WGWF and the Dub have shows on the same day in the same city,” I say.

“I still can’t believe this is actually happening…” Nathan says.

He walks towards the clone, putting a hand on his back.

The clone proceeds to grab Nathan’s arm and toss him over. I’m the only saving grace for Nathan, as I catch him before we both fall back into the pond.

“Whoa, whoa, relax Clone of Me! Who knows what’ll happen if anymore of us fall in there!” I scream.

“Probably more clones,” Clone of Me says.

Right.

“Any other timeframe that’d be a positive…” I say.

“And how exactly is this hard to believe when I’m standing right here?” Gwen asks.

All Nathan does is smile a sheepish smile. I roll my eyes and stand him up straight.

“So, we got the plan,” I say.

I walk on over towards Hardhead, offering my hand to him.

“Oh no, I’m coming with you guys,” he says.

I retract my hand.

“Why?” I ask.

“I have my reasons,” he says.

“What about your son and daughter?”

“College and college.”

“Lydia?”

“She already knows.”

I narrow my eyes, focusing on Hardhead’s in an attempt to read what he’s thinking.

The sincerity is clear that he has a reason for his decision.

“Whatever, but you’re pitching in for gas,” I say.

And that’s how I managed to perform in two different places on the same day.

------------------------------------------------------

There we were in the RV in front of the MGM Grand, ready to begin this thing. We decided to stop a bit and go over Clone of Me's promo.

"I'm gonna go out and I'm gonna face Officer Cabana. And when I beat him senselessly, I'm going to go onto insert big battle royal here, and I'm going to win!" he says.

I can only pinch my forehead in frustration.

"We've got ten minutes till he's on!" Nathan says from the driver's seat.

"Do it again," I say.

"My name is Nio, and I'm the best in insert federation I'm currently competing in," Clone of Me says.

"Okay, new plan. You guys wait out here in the RV while I sneak Clone of Me in. I will deliver the promo before switching out with Clone of Me. I will head over to the Dub show and go from there. You guys drop me off, and pick up Clone of Me," I say.

"Sounds legitimate," Hardhead says.

"You got it," Gwen says.

"Nine minutes!" Nathan shouts.

"Okay, let's go," I say.

[Image: Nio-1.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post