Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 07:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Clear enough statements
Talia Areano Offline
Once broken, now reborn!

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-27-2017, 10:43 PM

Enter Talia Areano - who is wearing a grey Nike hoodie and black leggings and wearing reading glasses on her face. After a few seconds, you can tell Talia is sitting at desk in her hotel on her laptop. It is a cold night in San Diego, just like it was yesterday. By that info alone, there was no way on gods green earth she was leaving her room.

The plans for the tonight was lay in the bed and maybe find something to watch on Netflix. Talia hated to wait for new movies to pop up, considering she have been watching repeats.

But at the moment Talia is watching her opponent....Aldo Nardozzi's promo for Saturday Savage. After what seems like minutes, she pulls up the webcam on the XWF website and presses record.

"Hola XWF fans all over the world. As all of you are aware tomorrow night will be Saturday Savage. At this latest event I will be squaring off with none other than.....Aldo Nardozzi. Which I looking forward too, just like every match I am a part of, but when it comes to this match Aldo stated we have a lot in common."

Talia begins to scratch her head, carefully thinking about.

"In some ways we might, but if you think I don't care about money or fame you have another thing coming."

Talia's face becomes serious, she believes everyone has the wrong opinion of her.

"Money keeps a roof over my head. The nice things in this world I would like to have for myself. Passion alone doesn't put food on the table."

Talia tilts her head down, away from the camera. It seems she is in some kind of deep thought.

"When I was growing up we didn't have much money. We came to America for a better life, sure in that set time I didn't have much money either. But it was more than what my parents was making before we got here. Everyday wearing the same dusty converse, getting all of your clothes pre-owned. Sometimes my parents wondered how they was going to feed my sister and I. At times we didn't have lights either. Sure some of you don't care and some of you might have grown up the same way I did."

Talia's head suddenly snaps up, eyeing the camera.

"I don't plan on going back to that time again Aldo, winning brings in money and I have to win this match no matter what. When it came down to my return match against...Drezdin. I walked away with 15k, sure it was not much of a match. However I win it damnmit!"

Talia lost her temper, seconds later she realizes what happen. She soon begins to collect herself.

"When it comes to fame, it brings better opportunities. Most will say is talent, but without being famous for those skills, how is that talent ever going to be known? My point! You see Aldo I known to be called the "Reina of Lucha", which in English means "Queen of Lucha." Every time I step into that ring everyone knows I am the best when it comes to flying in the air, my amigos know when it comes to my abilities and craft. I one of the best, scratch that I am the best."

Talia leans back in the chair she is sitting with a confident look on her face.

"Aldo you will see that for yourself, once I use my speed. Could you keep up with me? Honestly I doubt it, but it would be something to see. Instead of claiming who you want your career back on track, prove it. Because you should have had that mindset a long time ago. Now that you are facing a female you decide it would be a great moment to get serious about my career? It is not going to happen Aldo, maybe your next match after this one."

She leans forward placing her hand on her chin.

"Our match will be a different story, you will suffer another L, this time by my hand. I am confident this match will end with my hand raised at the end. Pull out all the stop you want, this win won't mean much if my opponent can't back up this words. Throw all the kicks you want, as I told you and everyone else. I will still kick out. While I was gone from XWF and wanting to come back everyone gave up hope in me. But you want to know who didn't?"

Talia pauses, building up the suspense.

"That's right it was Vinnie Lane, he didn't see me as just some woman. He knew I was talented, he knew I could change XWF for the better. I didn't have to sleep with him to sign back with XWF. I am back with my personalty and what i bring to the table. If you think I am going to let him down you have another thing coming."

Talia folds her arms across her chest.

"So Aldo, be prepared for a assault you what be about to stop, speed you won't be able predict and talent you can dream of having. Because come Saturday Savage, I will be leaving you on your back for the three count. Once the match is over, I will shake hands and you will realize I was telling the truth....Talia is one of the best."

Talia blows a kiss and waves to the camera as she signs off.

[Image: fdfUSnQ.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Talia Areano's post:
"The 4-20 Kid" Aldo Nardozzi (01-28-2017), JimCaedus (01-29-2017), The Sugay Sisters (09-29-2017)