Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 12:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Negative Three
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-19-2017, 08:54 AM

[Image: XyTjvsM.png]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]

NEGATIVE THREE

The woods are dense, the snow is deep, and it's freezing. It's pitch dark, late night or early morning, and the hazy sky barely shares with us the light from the moon or stars. An orange light flickers it's blurry aura in the distance. It is a campfire burning, surrounded by a perfectly carved out ring of trees. Beside the fire sits none other than our beloved doctor.

"Hello, my friends!"

The doctor sits on a log just a few feet from the giant blaze. He smiles a grin that from ear to ear with a cigar pinched between his teeth and eyes that glow as bright as the blaze.

"My name is Doctor Louis D'Ville."

He takes a long draw and releases a giant puff of smoke into the already foggy, smokey atmosphere. On the outskirts of this tiny, lighted circle, a pair of eyes pace back and forth... Next to another pair... And another. All three dance back and forth and don't dare step forward into the light. As the flame slowly dims, they creep closer and closer, revealing their furry, long, lanky... starving bodies... That is, until the doctor tosses his cigar in the flame causing a tiny napalm explosion that expands the fire even larger than it was before. The beasts jump back to their hind legs and fall back into the shadows where they continue to watch the doctor closely. Doc's face glows brightly with his smile still stretched like a Glasgow.

"They always say... There's strength in numbers."

He giggles to himself.

"Many different species recognize it. It's instinct, am I right? Take my few friends pacing around in the woods around me here. They travel, hunt, and kill as a group and work as one with a single goal. It's how they survive from day to day and in their most dire situations."

"A couple weeks ago I had the pleasure to finally meet one of the gentlemen who are going to challenge Unknown Soldier and I for our XWF Tag Team Championship. One third of Havoc, one half of Bad Attitude, Ronnie Cage!"

"Surely you all caught that episode, right? The stipulation surrounding that particular match was an interesting one indeed. With their Number One Contendership pretty much already intact, Ronnie Cage had to survive just twenty minutes with the good doctor in order to secure a shot for the titles. Well, I have to be honest, I had an absolute blast in that match, my friends."

"You see, not only did I get Ronnie Cage in that one, but I had Ronnie Cage, David Stone, AND Brandon Moore all to come out and play. The three of you came to the ring, surrounded the doctor, and went in for the kill. Well, you tried anyway."

Doc takes a large stick that rested beside him and used it to kick around the fire. Embers flutter into the air and disappear into the darkness. His friends continue to circle around him just out of sight in the shadows. They whine and carry-on with one another, but remained fearful of the flame that continued to roar several feet away from them.

"Ronnie Cage did, indeed, survive the twenty minutes allotted for the match, but breathing was about ALL he was doing. The time expired as I cradled the crippled fellow in my arms and the other half of Doctor SATAN! took care of the rest of Havoc on the outside. It was the most perfect ending to an unforgettable beginning for all of us. "

"Now, here we are again. Another tiny step towards our finale for Doctor SATAN!'s Tag Team Championship. It's a session with neither man from Bad Attitude, David Stone or Ronnie Cage again, but Brandon Moore!"

"I'm honest enough to admit that Havoc, Bad Attitude, however you break it down... They've all been on quite the tear as of late. Kudos, boys. Damn, not even as of late, but since they've arrived. I'm not sure, but I don't recall the unit losing too many of their matches... So, maybe it's not the fact that they're the only team really hanging around... Maybe it has something to do with some success. Brandon Moore, you're more of the guy going off into your own spotlight. You've had two Television Title chances in two epic battles with Thomas Nixon. You walked away empty handed, but it wasn't the end of the world was it? Shit no. The next week you're in a different match, with a different opponent, fighting for Little Miss Dolly's Hart Title. I'll tell ya pal, Doc's been here for three years and I don't even think I've had three title shots. Give or take. Consider yourself lucky as a new brand of competitor here in this FINE federation. Things have certainly changed since my early times here, we'll say that."

"Judging by what you've actually accomplished around here so far, nothing... Well, not nothing, I suppose... You do have that disgusting Federweight Championship still, don't you...? Other than that though, there really isn't a whole lot to be celebrating, is there Mister Moore? You failed to win the Television Championship, twice, mano-a-mano against Thomas Nixon. You have my best wishes regarding your Hart Championship bout coming up, but if I know Mister Bourbon, he's not going down without a fight to the death, either. Then you face moi."

"I said you fellas were on a lucky streak and on the up and up earlier, but I take it back. I'm not sure where you gentlemen came from, or how awesome you guys were back there, but your mouths have brought your asses some beatings. Unfortunately for ALL of you... It's not over yet. You see, I take every session as serious as the next one. I most certainly care for each patient. As well as Unknown Soldier and I take our titles very seriously."

"You boys seen that numbers DID NOT matter in your most dire situation. I, alone, could have broken all of you. Doctor SATAN! could without the waste of a breath. Hopefully, by now, at least YOU Mister Moore have shaken off that chip on your shoulder that you all walked in with. If not, I'll get it off of there for you. There's a difference between the most intense battles that you've had and the mountains you've already climbed, my friend. The path ahead is much steeper and far, far, FAR more dangerous than any other you've followed before. As I said, I take every moment of this very seriously. Whether it's Brandon Moore up on a grassy knoll, or Bad Attitude for the Tag Team Titles, or Mister Loverboy in an Iron Maiden Match for the Universal Championship... I bring it all. Everytime."

The fire has calmed now and is dying down. Doc's face is barely visible, all is thanks to the hot coals that remain burning fiercely in the ashes.

"I don't think it's a bad thing that you fellows have come in here with the attitudes you did. To be perfectly honest? We appreciate those that do more than anything. We look forward to it. It's gotten you some opportunities right? Other than your failures already you MIGHT be Hart Champion when you and I face! Perhaps. Will it change our situation any? Nope. For starters, I believe former Universal Champions are ineligible to that kind of stuff... Talk about a sigh of relief,aye? Besides all of that nonsense, I'm curious to see how you're all going to handle our little session here. Is it going to be ANOTHER preview of our final Tag Team Title SHOWDOWN?! Will I catch the three of you prancing hand-in-hand across a meadow to come and face me on my grassy knoll?! Whether that happens or not I hope you already assume the worst anyway. The only difference between this time and last time is where your head ends up, Mister Moore, because it's not going to be cradled in my hands like Ronnie Cage's. Well, it might. It might end up on a pike on that grassy knoll, too. That should keep the rest of your pack at bay after I'm done showing what barking up the wrong tree is like. After I finish reminding the UNIVERSE once again that I am still here. Everyone jokes and banters about my relevance here anymore, but I assure you, I'm still everything everyone told you about. I'm still everything you read about. I'm still everything you're all afraid of. The one you dance around. The one don't like thinking about. The nightmare, but the key to every dream you've ever had. The threshold."

Doc chuckles as the last few embers escape from existence and the fire finally dies and leaves the doctor in complete darkness. The whimpering and howling from earlier turns to barks and growls along with hard thumps the ground. The growling doesn't last as one turns to squealing with sounds of bones breaking and flesh tearing followed by another squeal and another then silence...

A spark flashes in the darkness and a match meets the end of a cigar. The cherry red tip glows brightly in the pitch darkness as the doctor's voice echoes sending a final cold chill through our veins.

"Strength in numbers, yes, bring your pack, Mister Moore. Drag them into another punishing let-down, courtesy of your beloved doctor, your KING, the Big Bad Wolf of the XWF, Doctor Louis D'Ville.

[Image: 9fnXTnV.gif?2]

[Image: 8Ltvfdk.jpg?1]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post