Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 02:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Damn you!
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-31-2016, 03:46 PM

Drezdin:ladies and gentleme, boys and girls, and yes you the children I'm just going to cut to the chase okay? Honestly you see Weather if this promo by me is on time or late but right now at this point in time like it or not I just simply don't give a two bit shit anymore. Why you may be asking? *****SIGH*****Well it's quite simple, as you know last week I was in a triple threat trio tag team match and in that match that I was in I lost but that lost that I suffered as shockingly enough as this maybe or as this may sound the lost was actually was the least of my concerns...***sigh***...what was a concern to me was weather if my two partners in that match were going to be there to have my back. Though while one of the two did..and I thank that person who was my partner that did help me and who had my back..but the other one did not. That mother fuckers name is nami, now all I'll say about him is that he ordinary stanky nami ass better show, i mean here's a guy that who I thought who was a legit competitor threat to the xwf but for some oddly reason decided to not show. Now I can understand that it happens to the best of us every once in a while, but when it's back to back and one of your partners is teaming up with a giant like me that can potentially no only do bodily but do violent illleagle things is a whole other thing in it's self. I'll admit that there were times where I did that very same shit my self but at least I owned up to it, apperently I guess his xwf career and winning don't mean a damn thing to him. Not only that this home boy sadly said ownly two damn words between the two no shows and you know what they are? I'm in...that's what he said ladies and gentlemen. Nami bro where ever the fuck you are I'm warning you that I better win the handy cap match that our boss Vincent lane has put us in together cause if you don't I DREZDIN DO GET THE WIN MY SELF...I will find Vincent lane him self where ever his ass is and I will ask him if I can kill you in a match. That my friend ID be worried about. As far as to my openit that I know that I am facing by my self you can run but you can't hide my dearest cause you see your end will come to an end tomorrow night when I destroy your ass. Till then when you loose to me.....THEN THERE YOU WILL BE MY BITCH ASS WHOLE!!!!!

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post