Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 06:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Ready For A Fight
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-17-2016, 03:46 PM

We open to an arena in downtown Richmond, where an XWF house show is taking place. J0bbers Brendan Poor, Donnie Beige and Daniel Bone all stand in the ring, waiting for their opponents... Beige and Bone are dressed like two generic country yokels, as Bone gets on the microphone, wearing blue jean suspenders and a straw hat. "Yee haw, I'm gonna git me a baw gawd Field and Stream magazine after I lose this here match!" Beige: "Pin us, pay us, Git R Did Kid!!!"

"BOOM!!" 'Click Click Boom' hits and three figures appear on stage; Broken Hart, Kid Kool and Snow!! They look ready to kick a little ass and take a few names... Snow grabs a microphone, hollerin' at her opponents-- "Beige, Bone, the two ah y'all make me pertty damned SICK tah my stomach! Yer everything that's wrong with men today, and you give the South a bad name! Git those rears ready tah take a beating of a LIFETIME!!!" She then rushes down the ramp and lou thesz presses Donnie Beige, delievering a few knuckle sammiches, grade A, first class. Broken Hart enters the ring and he clotheslines Bredan Poor, nearly knocking his goddamned head off. Kid Kool arrives and boots Daniel in the gut, before sending him into the ropes...... Bone returns and receieves a neckbreaker! Snow's team is on fire!

Kool and Snow take it to Dan and Don on the outside, while inside Poor is feeling Hart's wrath in the corner. Hart slams clothesline after clothesline into Brendan, crushing his face like a battering ram. Hart then tosses Poor out of the corner onto the mat, followed up with a running Muta elbow. He picks up the poor kid before hitting a snapmare into a seated headlock. On the outside, Beige is facing off against Kid Kool.... Kool whips Beige into the guardrail, before nailing a beautiful dropkick to the mug of Donnie. Kool slaps the taste out of Beige's mouth, pulls him up, and sending him colliding with Snow's fist, laying out the dark match main stay. Snow lifts up the dead weight before leveling the poor sap with a running shoulder powerslam.

Snow brings Beige back up, before tossing him into the ring... Brendan Poor taps out to Hart's headlock, eliminating him from the match. Hart then goes to pin Beige but Donnie kicks out. Poor rolls to the outside where he's attacked by Kool and Snow... Daniel Bone comes to the rescu--SPEAR!!! Snow just speared Bone into the guardrail, dropping him instantaneously. Snow puts the boots to Daniel, breaking him down. Kid Kool heads inside the ring, ready to help Broken Hart, but Donnie Beige hooks Hart by the head, tossing him into KK! Kool rolls outside, and Don begins to run rampant on big BH. Outside, Snow flattens Dan with the FlatLiner, fuckin' him up like none other.

Inside, Don goes for a pin on Broken Hart, but gets barely a one. BH sits up, glaring at Don. He hops up, hooks Donnie by the throat......CHOKESLAM!!! Don's out like a light...1...2...KICKOUT!!! From behind Dan SLAMS a chair into Hart's head, sending him colliding with the turnbuckle... Dan goes for the schoolboy pin; 1......1......2.....2.....THRE-kickout~~~! Broken Hart shoves Bone off before latching onto him with a triangle choke!!! BH tightens his grip, trying to put away a second member of MAYHEM. Beige ax handle smashes Hart, sending him careening off Bone. Beige and Bone double team Hart, but Snow breaks them up, DROPPING Beige AND Bone with consecutive Snow Plow Stunners!!!

Snow stacks them one on the other, pinning them with her heel................1.................2..................................

THREE!!!

The announcer calls Snow's name, and she smiles gleefully to herself, as Broken Hart raises Kid Kool's arm to the air... the fans cheer the trio as Snow gazes out to the crowd...she's handed her Federweight Title, as her concious slowly flutters out of the moment, she begins to daydream...

- - - - -

"Ron, the shit you said tah me in that bar is unforgiveable. Ya talk about how Kid and I oughta be glad YOU held back? Man, I woulda crushed yer fuckin' nuts if you even so as DARED tah kicked me in the face, and as far as I'm concerned, YOU oughta be glad I held Kid back. KK is a pretty boy, sure, but he's got the fight of Ric Flair and Randy Savage in one package. When you three face us in the ring, I REALLY hope you bring yer all and don't hold back, cuz I WILL torch your scrawny ass.

"You say I give us Southerners a bad name? I'm not the Broke Back Bitch that needs tah suck off his tag partner tah get a couple of brewskies cuz he's too damned cheap tah buy his own. You two make me sick to my gat dam stomach. I wouldn't mind beatin' the shit outta ya just tah put some mudderfukkin' sense back in where it ain't been in years.

"I'm PROUD to hail from down south, and I'd bet if you polled Texas, Mississippi, Tennessee and the rest of the great land we hail from, I'd be the favorite, easy. You may not give a damn about the fans, but I do......mainly cuz they love me. Feels good to make the hometown proud, somethin' "yew" wouldn't know about, huh 'cowboy'?

"Christmas is indeed upon us, and it's gonna take an X-mas Miracle for y'all three tah overthrow the trio of Broken Hart, Kid Kool and Snow. We're startin' tah put the differences aside and refocus on what's most important; winning. BH and KK didn't do so hot at WildCard, but I walked out with my second title here in XWF. I'm hopin' tah snag a girly by Christmas so I have someone to celebrate with.... I'm sure you and Davey-Boy will be warming eachother up by the fire.

"Ride him, 'cowboy'."

#BAM!!!

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Edit Hate Post Like Post