Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 06:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
damned to hell i am
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-16-2016, 04:09 PM

Lyianna:you gotta be fucking with me!? I mean I know mind nami I may not know him period but I mean seriously him!?!?!?!?.....and them too as well!? im freaking doomed.....no better yet I got damned to hell. ***SIGH, what the hell*** though this what you call a promo wont problemly count but all I will say is this, drezdin you ugly monkey looking mother fucker don't worry about me not showing cause weather you like it or think that I wont I...WILL...FUCKING...SHOW!!!
I just hope YOU will not fuck it up or even fuck nami or I out of a win, but in the case that you will what youll think that you will do to me will be faaaaar worse than what you can do eeever do to me.
nami don't worry about me at least that you know that you can count on me to help you win the match, its just that drezdin is what you should be concerned with. I just don't know that even the both of us can count on him to help us defeat the others.
as far as the others I may not know who all of you are...........actually to some extent nor do I want to waste my time know who you guys are but I just hope you going to be ready for the worst beat down your pathetic lives.
cause its not my fault or the others who are on team that youll suffer the loss.
the question is will you still be alive after my team destroys you, carted off on a gurney to the hospital, or will you escape by the hairs of your chiny chin chin?either way I will NOT be denied my win.
bitches I will make sure that I and the others who are on my team will come out as the victorious.
I AM HELLS BITCH AND I WILL DRAG YOUR ASS STRAIT TO HELL AND LET HELLS DOMINIONS AND THE DEVIL HIM SELF PLAYFOR YIUR SOULLLL.

(the scene fades to black)

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post