Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 09:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
RADICAL || ETERNITY
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-23-2016, 09:23 PM

RADICAL/ETERNITY/XWF#001

[Image: 1980s-New-York-money.jpg]

BEGIN | Facts don't lie. In fact, they are the end all of speaking; the only thing keeping you from falling the fuck a part. What you know for sure... the inherit way you are, fucking all of it... but who's to say what you know is 'fact'. Experience breeds need. You are what you've done. People seem to think that facts are things you dream about. -- Don't we all eventually come to this conclusion... the paradigm of having, or being is obviously misguided. Don't be a Slave to the world, make the world your BITCH. Though, it is full of suprises...

>>>>>

-- A subway train pulls up at a local station somewhere beneathe the belly of New York City, late or even early into the morning hour. The sign overhead reads all the pertanent stop information. Commuters greeted by a man dressed up as a demented Halloween 'Santa' asking for handouts as people enter the door through the turnstile. More concerning, his 'elf' friend singing songs of Christmas with a raspy worn out alcoholic voice. 'The Radical' mumbles passing from one side of the flat to the other.

'The Radical'
Happy Halloween and a Merry Fuckin' early as fuck Christmas...

-- He tosses a few dimes into the fat man's jolly hat, and sits down across from what looks to be a hooker and her pimp.

'The Radical'
Seriously...

-- Looking up, he notices a hole in the train ceiling, and laughs to himself as it takes off. No one on the train seeming knows his identity, all begin to stare at him unrelentlessly as he pulls a paperback book out of his backpocket. The cover reads "Bitches, ya know?", he begins chuckling and nodding his head. A few seconds pass, people still staring...

'The Radical'
Something on my face?

-- An old one eyed man turns and gocks.

'The Radical'
Besides crazy eyes? What, you jealous?

[Image: 133826410_title1n.jpg]

-- They all turn away and continue on with their conversations... Meanwhile Santa unsuccessfully tries his cheer on an asian college girl in blue jeans on the other side of the car. Gabe overhears the old one eyed man babbling on about Christmas' past: Santa hits the Elf for stiffing him on the donations he'd gotten for the stop: The pimp rubs inbetween the ho's legs as she stares at Reno.

'The Radical'
May I help you? -- wait -- let me rephrase...

-- The pimp looks over and puts a hand in his coat, as to show a firearm that Gabe nonchalantly doubts he knows how to even use.

'The Radical'
That's cute.

-- The large furr coat wearing man looks over a second time and says 'what, motherfucker?' before Gabe reponds quickly with a...

'The Radical'
Nigggggguuuhhhhh.

-- The pimp looks pissed, then lays back and smiles with his gold teeth blazing up the car. 'I like fool's with a sense of humor' -- Reno lays back...

[Image: pimp-fight.png]

'The Radical'
I'm glad.

-- His prostitute gets up as a stop is reached, her and the pimp exit... he fist pound offers Reno, but knowing where the hand has been, Gabe just points at him awkwardly and moves back. They leave completely, but the train moves on with no new passengers...

'The Radical'
Fuckin' weird night...

-- He thinks as Santa asks the one eyed man for change. 'Does it look like I fuckin have charity to give out' -- or something like that, is what we understand of him saying in a slurred rambling mess of english and babel.

'The Radical'
Learn how to speak, fuck...

-- Gabe looks out, but hears a voice as soon as he turns his head... 'what are you doing 'round here so late' - the midget parading as an elf speaks.

'The Radical'
Just trying to get home.

-- The elf asks 'for the holidays?' and Gabe looks back out the window.

'The Radical'
Nah. Just for good.

-- Santa throws a few words of wisdom in Gabe's directions. 'pussy helps' -- a smug grin from Santa is shared by the Radical...

'The Radical'
Ya know, I've noticed that too... hahah.

-- The elf hands Gabe a lucky coin as the train stops and he and Santa get off... 'hang in there kid' Santa says as the elf scurries off behind him. Looking down at the coin Gabe realizes that it's pure gold and very old with a portrait on one side and a lady standing on the tails side... he gets up and looks out the window as the train takes off again but see's nothing but a vanished flight of stairs and no Kris Kringle.

'The Radical'
What in the...

-- The one eyed old man tunes in... 'it's a lucky charm, if you sell it you're in deep shit for Eternity'. He looks up trying to get a clean sightline of Gabe through his impaired vision.

[Image: 11Marc-Antony-died-30-B.C.-Gold-Portrait...10x251.jpg]

'The Radical'
And if I don't?

-- Chuckling the man replies 'then you will rule Eternity's.'... he looks away -- Gabe checks the coin out again, noticing a slight engraving of 'Slave' on the back... then looking back up.

'The Radical'
What's it do, exactly?

-- No answer follows, looking around the car, under seats, and out the doors, Gabe see's no old man... and suddenly realizes that he's been alone all along. Gazing down he grasps the coin as it vanishes from the plain of realization.

'The Radical'
Rule Eternity, huh? Happy fuckin' Halloween and a Merry fuckin' Christmas...

-- He shrugs it off and pulls another book out, this one's cover reads "Coins, Slaves, and Bitches, ya know?", he chuckles and nods. A quick wink toward the camera.

<<<<<

END.

[-] The following 3 users Like R A D I C A L's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-23-2016), The Watcher (10-24-2016), Vincent Lane (10-29-2016)