Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 12:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get Higher.
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-05-2016, 11:07 AM

Dust to dust, ash to ash, wind flowing through the cuffs of my coat, cutting through the neck... I feel alive once again. I wake up from my bed to find the miserable state I've found myself in slowly dissipating. The words and actions of the XWF faithful are beginning to transform from a knife in the back to a sword in my hand.

I feel as if I should make a statement at one of the upcoming shows... only time will tell. But for now, I simply wish to let you all know that I'm not waiting around for someone to welcome me. I'm busting down the front door this time, and putting each and every one of you on red alert. Death will come for those who wait.

Dust to dust, ash to ash... time changes and the world evolves. The world revolves around those who don't wait, but instead those who take action. And I'm finally ready to take action in this company, and leave my mark. I am ready to make a name for myself, regardless of which name that may be. Regardless...

...I'm ready. Are you?

|i'm gonna set this world on fire|
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Broken Hart's post:
Lyianna Properchev (10-05-2016), Vincent Lane (10-05-2016)