Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 11:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Kristen Silver
Kitt Kennedy Offline
The Highlight of the Night

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

09-11-2016, 12:29 PM

(Kitt is seen walking down the corridor after the Savage Saturday Night show has come to a conclusion. Various backstage workers are beginning to break down the production equipment and Kennedy stops and looks down at a young man knelt down unhooking audio cables.)

Kennedy: Where's Ms. Silver's dressing room?

Worker: (pointing in the direction Kitt is traveling) Down the hall, take a left and should be the second door on the right.

(Kitt continues walking, not saying another word to the young man, and makes the left and sees the dressing room door with "Kristen Silver" on the placard. Kitt smiles and walks up to the door, knocking three times and awaiting a response.....)

[Image: Latest-Wrestler-Wallpaper-Chris-Jericho.jpg]

[Image: AX67hLP.jpg]

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

[Image: v3kTljV.png]
Current Champion
(1x) XWF Television Champion

[Image: zZS4DVX.jpg]
Current Champion
(6x) XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion

[Image: nEt9117.jpg]
(1x) XWF Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Kitt Kennedy Offline
The Highlight of the Night

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

09-12-2016, 07:03 PM

(....Kitt looks at his watch and has a disappointed look on his face. He knocks again three times but yet still no response. The young man that was working with the audio cables turns the corner carrying bundles of cables on his way to store them for transport to the next show. Kitt looks up, sees the man and steps into his way.)

Kennedy: Hey buddy, do you know if Kristen is still here?

Worker: (caught a bit off guard) How do I know? Her dressing room is right there.

(The worker shifts the cables to better support them on his shoulder and knocks on the door. Kitt looks at him confused and disgusted.)

Kennedy: Do you think I'm a complete idiot!?! Obviously I tried knocking on the door dumb ass!

(The worker steps back in silence and has a surprised look on his face as he realizes he has touched a nerve with Kennedy. Kitt steps forward and arrogantly looks the worker in the face.)

Kennedy: You know what? Today's your lucky day because you are going to get a reassignment.

Worker: (confused) What?

Kennedy: You are getting paid to pack all this crap up for the next show? Well...

(Kitt reaches forward and takes the cables from the worker's shoulder and tosses them on the floor.)

Kennedy: ...now you are going to do a job for me.

Worker: (still confused and looking at the cables) But..I...

Kennedy: (holds his hand up to silence him) No, no. Shut up. Let's walk and talk.

(Kitt and the worker start walking down the corridor towards the parking lot.)

Kennedy: What I need you to do is find Kristen Silver for me and give her a few things for me. It's really important that you do because if you fail....well....I'll find you and you won't have to worry about working anymore because you will be eating through a straw from now on.

(The two men make their way into the parking lot where Kitt's limo is waiting. The limo driver is standing by the limo door holding a dozen roses. Kennedy makes his way to the driver taking the flowers from his hand.)

Kennedy: (turning to the worker and handing the flowers to him) Take these roses and make sure that Kristen gets them. Also....

(Kitt takes the card from the flowers, pulls a pen from his pocket and writes something below the message that is already there. Kitt places the card back in the flowers and smiles at the worker.)

Worker: (reading the card) Congrats on your win tonight, Kitt. (written below the additional message) Maybe we can get together soon, a night on the town to talk. Call me, 555-21....

Kennedy: (snapping) I know what the card says! Just make sure she gets it. I'll make it worth your while.

(Kitt pulls some cash from his pocket and counts out a few bills.)

Kennedy: (handing the money over) Here, $250 and there's another $250 in it for you if the delivery is completed and I hear from Kristen. Now get on it, boy.

(The worker can't believe what just happened. He looks at Kitt.)

Worker: It's Dylan.

(The limo driver has opened the door for Kitt and Kitt slips in to the back seat.)

Kennedy: Like I care.

(The door closes and Dylan goes off in search of Kristen Silver.)

[Image: AX67hLP.jpg]

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

[Image: v3kTljV.png]
Current Champion
(1x) XWF Television Champion

[Image: zZS4DVX.jpg]
Current Champion
(6x) XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion

[Image: nEt9117.jpg]
(1x) XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post