Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 02:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Awakening - RP 3
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-27-2013, 08:42 AM

I have no idea what time it is. I lay there on the cold ground as I regain consciousness. Why am I still alive? Why did Jacob turn his back on me? This one hurts. A lot. I can't find the words to even express how much that man meant to me. Now, he's jumped ship. Is my Brotherhood the Titanic? Are we headed for that giant iceberg? What's more, did we already hit it.

I struggle to get to my feet. Holding the back of my head where Jake hit me. With what, I don't know. What I do know, is it's about to give me a migraine.

As I get to my feet I don't start walking back to the Compound. I just stand at the end of the lake and stare at the reflection of the moon and the stars as they dance on the water.

It suddenly occurs to me that its late Thursday night. Depending on how long I was out, it might be early Friday morning. Shove It is tomorrow. I threw my hat into the ring to become North Korean Champion.

It also occurs to me, that I must become the Angel of Darkness. Not just in the world of professional wrestling and the XWF, but also in my private life. I can't mourn the loss of Jacob to the other side. I have to move forward. I have to take that mother fucker out once and for all. I've never been more determined to accomplish that task then I am right here, at this very moment.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I entered this company in late 2012. Since my arrival I've silenced every doubter I've come across. I've worked my ass off as I've made my way toward the top of the XWF mountain.

"The first stop was a very short-lived reign as Xtreme Champion. I went on and beat down every last person in my way on my march toward the top of the food chain.

"March 31. I did what no one thought I'd do. I defeated Mark Fucking Flynn and took his precious title with me. One step closer.

"Shane , the undisputed King of the XWF develops this event with the North Korean title on the line. As a member of the Black Circle, I had a special invitation into the contest. Obviously I'm a member of the Warfare roster. Being close personal friends with King , he was able to overlook that fact.

"When Shove It comes to a close, your Angel, of Darkness... See what I did there? I will stand above all the others, holding both the United States title and North Korean title for all to see. You will bask in the glow of greatness personified by Sebastian Duke!

"It occurs to me that there are some opponents in this event. I'll take the time to briefly mention those that I know of.

"I may as well start at the bottom. Bryce's Mother is always on the bottom. Or so I hear. Maybe I'll beat her so bad that even her own son, Bryce, won't recognize her. When I'm done with her, I might even give her to my boy John Madison. He likes gifts.

"I bet we'll be seeing her in the not too distant future bringing nine different men to Maury Povich to find out who her baby daddy is. Ain't none of them gonna be the daddy. I think we already know that.

"As far as Bryce goes, he knows all too well he can't beat me. He and all 4,000 members of his PvP lost to me on Warfare. It was even four on one and he still couldn't get the job done.

"Ann Thraxx, a resident nemesis of the Black Circle. This dumb bitch took a pin less then two weeks ago costing me a victory. I'll get that win back. Ann, I'm not NAZI. I'm not John Madison. I'm not CM Punk. I'm Sebastian fucking Duke! Your worst fucking nightmare! Actually, I might just give you to Madison also.

"Alex Richards? Danny Devia? Eric Rex? Donny Damage? Who the hell are these guys!? Just a bunch of nobodies and easy wins for Sebastian Duke. I'm not going to waste my time on them.

"Kate Astrophey? She's certainly a crazy bitch. There's no getting around that. If she crosses my path though, she'll only wish she was still stuck in that insane asylum in Ohio. See, Kate, this show belongs to the Black Circle. The fact of the matter is, we always get what we want.

"Luca Arzegotti! I think I finally got your name right. I'm not going to run you down. You are, after all, a fellow Circle member. You'll just do what you have to do if that time comes.

"Lay down for a superior member of the clan. Don't worry Luca! When you do, I'm sure you'll be rewarded handsomely.

"Mr. Insignificant. The guy runs around here with his buddies acting tough. When the tough gets going, so do his buddies. You know, Satty. I hope King brings that trusty old guillotine on Saturday night. There is just something that is not symmetrical about you and it really pisses me off.

"We'll have to fix that. You've made a decent career wrestling one-armed. Let's see what you can do with none!

"Facts are facts and this event, is mine for the taking. I'm the fucking measuring stick and everyone knows it!

"In the final analysis, The Black Circle comes to Shove It to unleash hell once more! To reclaim our playground. We're coming to Shove It straight up all your asses! That title belongs to us, and we're taking it back!

"Trust me!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post