Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 06:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback wanted! About my new RP
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-18-2016, 11:21 AM

I have brought to life Shane's friend down the block, Ezekiel Harding.

A Freak Encounter

I'd like to know what you guys think of Zeke the Freak.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Dillinger Offline
I am total chaos. Strange and abstruse.

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-18-2016, 12:15 PM

ZTF was entertaining, I'm looking forward to him spurting trash talk for Tank.

[Image: rTQMvmN.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-18-2016, 07:04 PM

that picture was freaky

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-18-2016, 08:54 PM

I feel like the Freak's intro could have better. I probably wouldn't have made him as massive, probably would made him smaller as to add to the hilarity. And would have probably actually had him get a call from his mom about sex that night. But, that's just me.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-18-2016, 09:26 PM

(08-18-2016, 08:54 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: I feel like the Freak's intro could have better. I probably wouldn't have made him as massive, probably would made him smaller as to add to the hilarity. And would have probably actually had him get a call from his mom about sex that night. But, that's just me.

Dude, it was just an intro. There's more to come with Zeke the Freak.

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2016, 06:55 AM

Tbh it looks like shit the moment you ditch all grammar and mix in internet slang/acronyms. I have Dim talk ignorant but at least try to do it in the form of a sentence.
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-20-2016, 12:35 PM

I agree. Kind of a headache to read.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(08-21-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

08-20-2016, 12:53 PM

I'm basing him off of the guy created for the XWF skype chat.

This is how he talks.

He talks like a fucking idiot and doesn't care about grammar, and doesn't care about anything.

He talks how he talked in the chat and he's a huge departure from GT himself.

I didn't feel like creating a second(well third, but Robo Shove-It 5000 is kinda defunct) account just for the character.

But people loved(hated?) him in the chat. So I decided to keep using him, but as a mouthpiece for GT whenever I feel like I want to go outside character of GT, but still get shit done. GT wouldn't say even a quarter what Zeke would. That is why I made him.

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-20-2016, 01:13 PM

This isn't about why you made the character. Everyone gets that. The character is a fine addition to your work.

But it's hard to read. You don't speak grammar, you write it. He can talk like a little fucking idiot all the time, but YOU should at least add some capital letters and some punctuation so it's readable.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

08-20-2016, 01:23 PM

All right then. In roleplays I'll have him be typed out normally. As for other threads, I'll keep the incorrect grammar.

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-20-2016, 01:30 PM

i dont think anyone else uses much of that in other threads either. you did ask for fb, right?

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

08-20-2016, 01:35 PM

I did. And I'm trying to adjust.

As for other threads, I consider the opt-in forum, and looking for a fight as places where a character(usually) is responding to one another as if its the official website.

Depending on the thread inside the looking for a fight, I consider it as if they're all talking shit through computers because they're not all in the same spot. If someone starts the thread with actions, though, like a regular RP, I consider it as an interactive roleplay, like 24/7 Interactions.

Hate Post Like Post
Nico LaVey Offline
The Prince of Vice

XWF FanBase:

08-20-2016, 01:56 PM

How do I join the chat?

[Image: zTgZCuO.jpg]

Overall Record: 2-8-1.

1x Federweight Champion.

Shitlist: Izzy Ravenwolf, Nate Higgers.

“We have never heard the devil's side of the story, God wrote all the book.”
― Anatole France
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-20-2016, 02:36 PM

There is no chat. GT is talking shit.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

08-20-2016, 02:53 PM

It's called the chat in the bottom left corner. You can't see Zeke in there because it was a long time ago.

Hate Post Like Post