Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 03:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was unable to post threads...
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-27-2013, 08:02 PM

The reason I never got my second/last Thraxx RP up was because I kept getting one of those "Error 403" things.... Basically I "didn't have permission" to post there. Wouldn't work anywhere, and even previews wouldn't work. I couldn't post any new threads as Daniels or Caramel, either..... Dodgy
Although, I'm kinda glad I didn't post that RP. It was a terrible and stupid RP anyway. As well as still being another short one.

Was I the only person to have this problem? Anyone know why it occured?

Clearly, I can post threads now, but I had the problem for at least 14 or so hours.......

Not long after I posted the 3 word Daniels RP, the problem arose. At first I thought it could be XWF management being annoyed at me for the RP..... But the error was black text on a white background. If it was done by XWF staff, it would've had the site's skin, I'm sure! Plus, it wouldn't matter to them, if I write a 3 word RP. AND... They could deal with it in many other ways.

Hence my conclusion that it was a site error, not pissed off XWF staff with nothing better to do than block my IP from posting anything.

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
WhiteLion Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

04-27-2013, 08:05 PM

Yeah, that's happened to me several times as well. Now, I just make sure I have the thread ready in word perfect or something else. I lost some stuff that way.

[Image: bannerfans_7052788.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-27-2013, 08:12 PM

I always write it in wordpad, anyway...... Okay, wordpad crashes sometimes, but I aslo try to remember to save.

Didn't lose the RP, but wasn't actually able to post anything for 14 or so hours...

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-28-2013, 05:20 AM

Something like this should always be brought to my attention as soon as possible. There would never be a case where we (xwf management) would give you page errors like what you're describing. Since I didn't know this was happening at the time it happened, I have no way to investigate it further.

I've never once seen this specific error happen so if you see errors coming up when you try to post, please let me know as soon as possible so I can catch it happening.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

04-28-2013, 08:08 AM

Might be a good idea for the next time it happens to print screen the error just so we can get an idea of what it was. That's for everyone not just Ann. Should be helpful for Admin if he was to investigate.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post