Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 09:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Awakening
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-14-2016, 02:50 PM Exclamation  The Awakening -->

Alexis Riot woke up. Wait.... woke up?

When did she go sleep?

All she remembered was Peter Gilmour kicking out of her triple moonsault combination during their hellacious Hell In A Cell match. She was frustrated, but setting up that fat bastard for a bit.g fucking kill straight to his head.

Then darkness.

"What the hell..." She muttered, getting her bearings and making out her surroundings.

She was lying on a hospital bed, but not just in any old hospital, it was the same hospital she was in when Pest set her on fire after her match against Fernando. Was this another cowardly attack by Pest? Suddenly Riot spotted a doctor standing nearby, looking nervous.

"Oh.... I see you have awoken!" The doctor stammered out, "Please don't kill me,"

"Slow down there, kill you? Why would I do that? You haven't done anything worth getting killed over, at least not yet. Where am I?"

"You're in the St. Jerome Hospital, the same one you were sent to when you were set on fire,"

"I was able to piece that together, wait a minute.... aren't you the same doctor from last time?"

"Yep,"

"Well in that case, I can see why you're worried. Don't worry though, I'm in.... better control of my demons and I'm not carrying a pentagram with me, so you can put that mop and bucket away if you would like,"

The doctor had a mop and bucket next to him, ready in case Riot tried to pull another Self Exorcism on herself,

"Oh... okay,"

"Anyway, now that's out of the way, why am I here in the first place?"

"Well, you see, you passed out during your match against Peter Gilmour,"

"Let me guess, blood loss? Fatigue? A lucky shot from Gilly? An attack from Trump and Dim?"

"None of those, although that last one was close,"

"I was attacked?"

The doctor gulped, "Yep,"

"Alright, so Pest interfered in my business again?"

"No, it wasn't him,"

"What? Did it involve the black hand in any way?"

"Not that we know of,"

"Did Gibson hit me in the back of the head with a strap on shaped like Donald Trump?"

"No,"

"Did the CCWF run in?"

"No,"

"Did Tyrone Jackson slip me a roofie before my match?"

"No,"

Alexis Riot suddenly jumped up and grabbed the poor doctor by the collar of his shirt, lifting him up.

"Quit playing games with me! If it wasn't any of those guys, who was it?"

"Well.... thing is that we... we..."

"Out with it! If I'm getting impatient with you, imagine how my, other side feels right now!

"Please don't hurt me! I have a family and..."

"Then tell me the motherfucker who spoiled the biggest opportunity of my career!"

Alexis Riot then let go, throwing the doctor against the wall.

"We don't know who attacked you!"

"If you don't know who attacked me, how do you know if I even got attacked?"

"Feel your shoulder,"

Alexis touched her shoulder, a numbing sensation filled her arm, like how ones arm feels after getting a shot,

"Weird,"

"Someone injected Barbiturates, a common tranquilizer, into your arm during your match, enough to put an elephant to sleep,"

[color=#FF69B4]"How did I get up from that?"

"That's what we're trying to find out. Some are calling it a miracle from God,"

"He has it wrong, the opposite of God did it,"

"Fuck, not you again!"

The doctor stopped, perplexed from Riot's monologue.

"Are you ok ma'am?"

"Sorry about that, what were you saying?"

"Ok.... as I said before, we don't know exactly who did this to you, but we have a prime suspect,"

"Who?"

"Here's a photo,"

The doctor handed Riot a picture. On it was none other than Amjetkun Socio, holding a needle in his hand,

"Hang on, that's Socio! That steriod abusing who called me out backstage! He has the needle in his hand and everything! That bastard.... tell me he's been arrested!"

"He hasn't,"

"Fined?"

"Nope,"

"How could he do this with no repercussions?"

"Well, he was questioned, but rejected any involvement with your attack,"

"So he basically said no and that was that?"

"Yep, that and... between you and me..."

The doctor than whispered,

"Jackson paid the investigators off,"

Alexis Riot scoffed, "Figures, but he should have known better,"

"What do you mean?"

"If he wants to sabaotage my career for good, he should have had Socio finish the job. You're a nice guy, so stay out of my way for a couple of days,"

"Why?"

"I'm going on a hunt. A hunt for assholes, and the biggest of them all is The All Day All Nighter. If he comes prowling around your medicine cabinet looking for some pills to abuse, tell him I said hi and go fuck yourself,"

"Alright, I'll write that down,"

"Also let Pest know he's not off the hook yet and tell Peter that when this whole Socio debocle is over, I'm coming for him,"

"Alright, I would tell you to lie back down and recover for a few more days, but I have a feeling I can't stop you. Mrs. Jacobs will show you were your belongings are,"

Alexis Riot then walked over to the door of the hospital room, ready to leave. She turned around and smiled,

"Hey doc, you're a smart guy."

She then walked out the door, with only one thing on her mind,

Revenge.

R.I.P Amjetkun Socio:
"One dumb asshole,"

PRAY

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alexis Riot's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-14-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Alexis Riot's post!
(02-15-2016)