Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 06:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
PlaceMarker JC, you're gonna BLEEEEEEeeeEEEeeeEEEEeed!
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-15-2013, 03:11 AM

[Image: Daffney.jpg]

----------
The X-Tron lights up with video footage of Ann Thraxx backstage with Liz Weinberg for an interview, to lead into her up-coming match with JC Styles. Liz begins to speak.

Guys, I'm here with Ann Thraxx tonight. Who, at least, would give me the time of day for an interview and not be so rude as to just walks past me because she doesn't have enough time. It's great that someone has decency.

Yeah, but it's not even to much a case of 'decency', as you put it. This is about the fact that I'm truly focused on the match coming up, instead of putting my mind elsewhere like.... I dunno.... Some dumb bikies?

Yeah, I can't figure that guy out. Now, let's get on with all this! Ann, first off, do you have anything to say personally to JC Styles.

Yes, Liz. I actually do have something to say..................... Get my name right, you loser! It's ANN THRAXX! Not ANN TRAXX!.... What are you, ? You got a speech impediment? I dunno, but even if that is a speech impediment, that little factor doesn't make you any less of an idiot. How hard is it? I made my ring name TWO SYLLABLES.... So that idiots like you could pronounce it!..... Ann. Thaxx......... Ann.......... Thraxx....... Liz, tell me. Does that seem so difficult to say?

No, not at all!

Nope. Didn't think it did. Hell, JC. Have you ever heard of anthrax? Let me quote something I memorised of the internet here....

"Anthrax is an acute disease caused by the bacterium Bacillus anthracis. Most forms of the disease are lethal, and it affects both humans and animals. There are effective vaccines against anthrax, and some forms of the disease respond well to antibiotic treatment.

Like many other members of the genus Bacillus, Bacillus anthracis can form dormant endospores (often referred to as "spores" for short, but not to be confused with fungal spores) that are able to survive in harsh conditions for decades or even centuries. Such spores can be found on all continents, even Antarctica. When spores are inhaled, ingested, or come into contact with a skin lesion on a host, they may become reactivated and multiply rapidly."

And now that you know my name, ANN THRAXX.... Maybe you can GET IT RIGHT now....

Riiiight..... Well, Ann. Tell us what your take is on JC saying he NEEDS to win this match, in order to break his losing streak....

When I heard that, it made me smile! I truly get to break him down by showing him that I AM better than him. We're booked for a First Blood match! This is gonna be SOOO much FUN. I can make his blood pour out onto the mat and then have my hand raised in victory! What more could a sadist like me ask for? Not a lot else. Sorry, JC... Well, I'm not, really. But your streak's about to get a little bit longer! The last time I was in a First Blood match, I dragged the bastard to the ring, grated his face open, and left. Nothing more to it. Why? Because it was purely business. Originally, I accepted JC's open challenge for fun. But, with my focus elsewhere at the moment, it's become purely business.

Well, Ann. I know you have a "special guest" planned who should be here any second, but.... Let me quickly ask you one last question. What's up with the stipulation of this match against JC Styles?

Well, on the card, I saw nothing about the stipulation. Maybe it's cancelled, maybe it was just left off the card. Maybe, just maybe, Paul Heyman somehow got stupider than he already was and just forgot about it..... We don't know. But what I can tell you is that the stipulation was, and may still be that if I win, he wears a clown suit to his next match, but if he wins, he'll shave my head!

Oh, geez. Even to me that sounds rough! As a woman, at least, it's much more humilating and permanent to lose your hair than wearing a clown suit ever could be.

Well, let me admit something. I know I COULD lose. JC is somewhat of a talented athlete. That's the truth, I guess. I don't want to lose my hair. You're right. My hair is something very dear to me. And his..... How on earth do I put this?..... Man ego..... Is the important thing for him. So, we're both truly putting our dignities on the line. If I lose my hair, I don't know what I'll do. I mean, I'll survive, sure! But it will be one of the few things I could lose that would knock me down a peg, y'know?.... I just thi---

Ann gets interrupted by a voice that's familiar with the fans, who give a rather mixed reaction.

Here I am in Memphis on a live show, not even signed to it! Nice.... Oh, and sorry I'm late, Ann!

The camera pans to Shana.

What took you so long!?

Hey, I had some stuff to finish first!

Had to smoke all the weed before you came through customs?

Uh-huh.

Shana turns to the camera.

Now, by popular demand --- Or just the demand of Ann Thraxx --- I'm here to give you something special to close this little interview off real nice!

JC Styles, I really don't know what's up,
Have you been drinking halluci-juice from John Madison's jizz cup?
You say you'll make Ann bleed but you don't ever stand a chance,
We can tell you're a total sissy without even a second glance.
Now, I'm not here to hate on you, just here to do my job,
"Job" like you've been doin' every week, non-stop.
All you white people look alike, as I always say,
But you're the ugly one and I'm pretty sure you're gay.
You've got that girl as a cover-up, which I can understand,
I know being gay in the wrestling business really couldn't be that grand.
Ann ain't just another Flo, so keep your words short and sweet,
She'll force them down your throat, one-by-one, each word you'll eat.
I'm all outta time, so I'm done with this rhyme,
I'll leave Ann be to come to that ring and slice you LIKE A LIME!

The X-Tron fades out.

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ann Thraxx's post:
(04-15-2013)