Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 10:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aperitif: A Message to Warfare Competitors
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

01-14-2016, 01:06 PM

You've seen the card.

You know what this is.

This is Luca Arzegotti with all the power in the world at his fingertips. The senior official for the entire night, in charge of counting every fall, of making sure the rules are followed, hell I'm in charge of literally everything this week.

Hey Cain! Bet you're kicking yourself for talking that shit huh, my nigga?

Hey Gilly! Bet you're glad to see my face again.

Hey Dim! Stop eating glue for a second.

Hey Alexis! Lunch is no longer on the table.

Hey XWF!

Got anything you want the man holding the outcomes of your matches in his hands to know?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Ginger Snaps Offline
<3 Ginger <3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-14-2016, 01:38 PM

You're too skinny. Go eat something.

[Image: aTUIZMN.png]

<3 Gator <3
Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-14-2016, 06:24 PM

I have something for you to know....

SUCK MY DICK!

....Wait..... I'm a woman.... you know Luca, I'm just going to let sheiky baby do the talking while I bang my head against this wall. Fuck you.

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

01-14-2016, 06:58 PM

(01-14-2016, 01:38 PM)Ginger Snaps Said: You're too skinny. Go eat something.

#EndSkinnyShaming2016

(01-14-2016, 06:24 PM)Alexis Riot Said: I have something for you to know....

SUCK MY DICK!

....Wait..... I'm a woman.... you know Luca, I'm just going to let sheiky baby do the talking while I bang my head against this wall. Fuck you.

The sexual tension is real! But really, is that anyway to talk to the guy who's got free reign to keep you from your precious title?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
2 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-14-2016, 07:40 PM

I am currently undecided on how I should feel about extra involvement. But overall it doesn't matter. You are free to do as you please.

It doesn't matter who falls before me. Just that they fall.
Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-14-2016, 08:14 PM

Mark my words Arzegotti, I don't need you, Drake, Prince, or anyone's help to hold on to this title, and it will take more than your bitch ass trying to screw me over to make me drop it! So here's what I suggest you do, call the match down the middle. Be a non factor like Trump was in our tag match and just ring the bell after I beat your Emperor to an inch of his life and throw him from Riot's Perch through at least two tables. If you interfere, trust me, it won't just be Fernando who will need help walking out of the Arena Ciudad de Mexico!

As I said before, fuck you.

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-14-2016, 08:43 PM

Suck my dick Luca!! U screw me and dim, dragging your ass on my bike will be the least of your worries. U fuck with the Killers.. you die!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mason Prince Offline
Mom's Spaghetti

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-14-2016, 08:51 PM

"First of all, Alexis, I'm not your friend, so stop mentioning me in the same breath as Drake. You should spend less time shit talking Luca and more time preparing for your match on wednesday.

Second of all, Peter, you won't be killing shit. At best, you're gonna get another weapon of some sort shoved up your ass in due time. If not, I'll pay someone to do it. Or I'll just do it myself. You said you wanted a piece of me, you can have it anytime, anywhere.

Third of all, LEAVE LUCA ALONE... PLEAASEE."

[Image: 4cDcn2D.jpg]

Accomplishments:

1x X-Treme Champion
1x Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mason Prince's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (01-14-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-15-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Mason Prince's post!
Alexis Riot (01-15-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-15-2016)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-15-2016, 12:18 AM

oh so the court jester wants to make threats?? Careul what u wish for bub. U might get yourself hurt ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mason Prince Offline
Mom's Spaghetti

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-15-2016, 01:52 AM

"Oh, oh now you guys want to hate me and call me a jerk, is that it? Fucking jokes. Alexis trying to act like the victim here after taking my title and Gilly trying to act... human. Not like I give a shit, I have more money on my bedside table than all of you do in your checking accounts combined.

I'm the court jester? This is like the pot calling the kettle black, here.

Tell me, Gilmour, when was the last time anyone ever took you seriously? And I mean for real? I'd be interested in knowing because I'm not sure there ever was a time like that which existed.

You keep that title warm for me, Gilly. I'm coming for it eventually. And then Imma make it rain up in this bitch."

Accomplishments:

1x X-Treme Champion
1x Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Carnage Offline
The Crimson Maniac

XWF FanBase:

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-15-2016, 02:03 AM

Greetings Lucas! I have just ONE thing to say to you....ENJOY THE SHOW! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

[Image: 6vqP0NA.jpg]

Credit for the banner goes to MORBID ANGEL!
Hate Post Like Post
Mason Prince Offline
Mom's Spaghetti

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-15-2016, 02:17 AM

"Who let a Spider-Man fanfiction writer into the XWF?

Hey, lookie here, it's not 1998 anymore, jackass. Anarchists went out of style. Ah, Jesus, I've got a few spare million dollars on me, how much would it cost for you to shut up, go get a job, and stop acting like you're thirteen?

If I know your kind it'd take a deck of Yugioh cards, a subscription to Big Butts Magazine, and a case of Mountain Dew Code Red because you're that kind of guy."

Accomplishments:

1x X-Treme Champion
1x Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Carnage Offline
The Crimson Maniac

XWF FanBase:

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-15-2016, 02:34 AM

(01-15-2016, 02:17 AM)Mason Prince Said: "Who let a Spider-Man fanfiction writer into the XWF?

Hey, lookie here, it's not 1998 anymore, jackass. Anarchists went out of style. Ah, Jesus, I've got a few spare million dollars on me, how much would it cost for you to shut up, go get a job, and stop acting like you're thirteen?

If I know your kind it'd take a deck of Yugioh cards, a subscription to Big Butts Magazine, and a case of Mountain Dew Code Red because you're that kind of guy."

I let MYSELF in silly! Never had anyone hold a door for me in my life! Keep your money, maybe you can use it to bribe Tyrone Jackson to give you a title shot? He seems rather reluctant wouldn't you say? Your run with the X-Treme title made LeStranges look credible! And I've already spoken longer than the two of you held that belt put together!

Oh and you do know despite your enthusiastic efforts you're going to get absolutely slaughtered by The Doctor right? I may be new here, but I know more about this place and the people here than you because I've been observing for months and have actually researched, and if you've done your research you'd know you don't have a snowballs chance in Hell. I envy Lucas, I wish it was ME that was the special guest referee for that match! Its going to be sheer CARNAGE as you get legally sacrificed on live television! I love it!

And Yu-Gi Oh cards and mountain Dew are for overweight neck beards, like Peter!

[Image: 6vqP0NA.jpg]

Credit for the banner goes to MORBID ANGEL!
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-15-2016, 10:23 AM

Suck my dick!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-19-2016, 11:47 PM

Hi, I'm Robbie. Nice to meet you. Look, I get the urge to kick Pest in the face, we all do. He sometimes makes this weird whistling sound from his nose when he eats. Tips poorly.

Anyhoo, can we please leave the kicking my partner and thus keeping me out of contention for some other time. Say Snow Job 2016? Maybe? Just a thought, you know.

Laters!

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post