Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 10:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare 1/13 Card News
Alex Cross Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-07-2016, 05:53 AM

”Because of the recent results of the January 6th edition of Warfare, I am going to change the card for the January 13th edition, substantially.”

“Originally, Peter Gilmour was set to have a number one contender match, but with his recent winning of the Hart Championship, I am removing him from the match.”

“Also, because Austin said and I quote “I’m too much of a fuckin’ boss to fight for a shitty Intercontinental Championship” I am removing him from the Main Event as well.”

“Now, I will make the Hart Champion, Peter Gilmour face a man who he knows fairly well. The NEW Intercontinental Champion Morbid Angel, and Morbid Angel has even agreed to put his dick on the line.”

“So now it will be Peter Gilmour vs. Morbid Angel in a Champion vs. Champion match, Ghost Tank vs. Ginger Snaps in for the Number #1 Contender Shot for the Intercontinental Championship. And while I'm at it Austin Fernando vs. Cain. If Cain wins he will be added to the number one contender match. That is all. ”
[/b]

OOC: New Card should go up in a few minutes o
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Alex Cross's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-07-2016)