Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 12:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Roster Pages of Inactive/Former Names
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TJ Wallace
TJ Wallace Offline
Trusting gets you killed.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-10-2015, 05:37 PM

WRESTLER'S STATS

In-Ring Name: TJ Wallace

Wrestler's Real Name: Thomas James Wallace

New to XWF or a returning roster member?: Returning

Wrestler Date of Birth: 03/06/1989

Height: 6'3

Weight: 245 lbs

Hometown: Queens, New York

Personality: TJ's personality i never just one specific thing. I mean, if you ask 10 people to explain TJ you'd get 10 different answers. He's comical, sarcastic, helpful, serious, manipulative, breath taking, he's the guy your dad wants to be his son and the guy your bitch wants to fuck her. All in one. TJ is a leader, he's a vigilante. He's everything you could ask. Plus he's black, and that always counts.

Alignment (heel/face/tweener): Tweener. Helps whoever he decides to at that time. Does what he wants for his own good and good of his homies.

Looks Description: Muscular but average build. Big beard.

Ethnicity: Black Powah

Pic Base: Stalley

WRESTLING STYLE

Wrestling Style: All around. Not great at just one thing, but good at all things.

Strengths: His resiliency. He can go on and on. You gotta kill him to keep him down. 

Weaknesses: Easily distracted

Entrance Theme Music: Pay for it - Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar

Entrance Description: "Pay for it" plays over the PA as TJ Wallace walks out from the back onto the ramp. He does a "I can't hear you" chant and raises.his arms up and down, getting the crowd hype. Then he puts his index finger to his lip and quiets the crowd. He walka down the ramp, slapping hands, kissing babies, grabbing titties. He slides in the ring and sits on the far turnbuckle .

15 or More Commonly Used, Standard Moves: 

Drop kick
Drop toe hold
Fame asser
Clothesline
Diving senton
Jumping complete shot
Backbreakers off all kind
Neck breakers of all kind
Slams of all kinds (Suplex slam, power slam, etc.)
Kicks and punches of all kind
And more awesome moves I can't think of right now

Trademark Move(s): 

1. Shocking Experience
2. Five Finger Death Punch
3. Silent Nightmare
Description(s): 
1. Shock Drop

2. Superman Punch
3. Anaconda Vice

Finishing Move(s): The Silencer
Description(s): Fireman's Carry Neckbreaker

Favorite Hardcore Attacks: Uses a steel chain and a Glock 9 to pistol whip his opponents.

Additional notes: 

[Image: EGZasKr.png?1]
"I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity." - Nadezhda Mandelstam
Edit Hate Post Like Post