Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 01:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Beware The Stillness of the Shadows
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-25-2015, 10:32 PM

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBT3oDMCWpI[/video]

Quote:There is a fine line between serendipity and stalking.
- David Coleman

I've got Aerial Knight next up, it's my chance to take him down...

"I need to take him down...

"I have to take him down....

"I must take him down...."

Last few seconds of the six man tag team match Said:Using the last bit of his energy, both men are down. They both begin to crawl to their corners. Rellik is there for Mastermind and tags himself in. Ghost Tank is left down on the outside. Ray Tings and Yellow Sword are still down. Rellik rushes towards Peter and pulls him to his feet.

GILMOUR.

CUTTER.

Rellik hits the mat hard as Peter rolls him over and pins him!

THREE!

No more energy...

I've got no more energy.....

I can't even move....

I've just tussled with Peter, and laid him out...

I remember after being tagged by Rellik, pulling myself up in the corner, and looking up to see Rellik pulling Peter to his feet. Suddenly I see Peter execute his Gilmour Cutter, and drop down on Rellik.

"Noooooooooooooo."

I look around.... Yellow Sword is still out to it.

I still can't move.

Bugger it... Bugger it... Bugger it...

Team Gilmour wins.......... Bugger it.

PRESENT DAY

I remember some how taking myself back to my locker room, I'm sitting there staring at the wall....

I also remember being told that next Monday I face The Aerial Knight Johnathan Heartsford again in a one on one action...

The first time I faced him in a one on one match was Monday Night Madness 15th September 2014....

MONDAY NIGHT MADNESS - 15TH SEPTEMBER 2014

Quote:Heartsford gets back to his feet, but Mastermind locks him in the sleeper hold!

JOEY STYLES: “The Mind Sleeper! Heartsford is fading fast!”

Heatrsford hits the mat and seems nearly unconscious as Mastermind turns him over into a Boston Crab!

JOEY STYLES: “The Mind Controller! Heartsfors has no choice!”

Heartsford starts tapping out,

I remember thinking to myself I've got him, he's tapping out, I've won. I've won.

Quote: but there's no referee! Mastermind looks back at Heartsford, watching him tap out and releases the hold, thinking the match is over. He raises his arms in victory and turns toward the entrance way...

JOEY STYLES: “A spear from Tommy Gunn! Where the hell did he come from!?”

Tommy Gunn gets to his feet and taunts Mastermind. He looks down at Heartsford...

TOMMY GUNN: “Consider this, just me protecting my investment.”

The referee starts to come to. Gunn lifts Mastermind to his feet and plants him in the middle of the ring with the jackhammer!

JOEY STYLES: “Killshot!

“Gunn pulls Heartsford on top of Mastermind!”

Gunn makes his exit as the referee notices the Knight on top of Mastermind.

3!

I remember thinking what the hell, I had Knight.

I just had him.

Gunn had to interfere.

Hopefully there will be no interference this time around.

PRESENT DAY

The next thing I know I am in my rental car being driven to the airport by my Personal Assistant Julian Andrews, and as I look out the window as the night life goes whizzing past, I remember the next time I met Knight was in a Fatal Four Way match for the now defunct Television Title between myself, Knight, Gator the Champ, and Bobby Zi.

MONDAY NIGHT MADNESS - 29TH DECEMBER 2014

Quote: Mastermind runs and delivers a brutal front flip clothesline on Knight. Mastermind signals for his famous submission move! He’s got it locked in!

I remember thinking take that shit head, and I've got you locked in to my Mind Controller. You are mine now.

Quote:Wait! Bobby punches Mastermind right in the crotch, before slumping to the ground. How is he not knocked out yet?

I remember laying there, grabbing my balls, and trying to get rid of the pain. Cursing Bobby. Chance gone begging.

Quote:Knight has Mastermind up to his feet but only for a moment as he takes the man out with Total Honor, a hurricanrana into the exposed middle turnbuckle. Knight gets up and looks at his opponent who is completely out cold a move that proves fatal as he doesn't see Gator come up from behind him and German Suplex him halfway across the ring. The move takes a lot out of both men but Gator manages to fall forward right onto of the still knocked out Mastermind and the ref slides in for the count...

3!!!

All I can remember is Knight throwing me into the exposed turnbuckle, lights going out, then feeling like the air being taken out of me, as obviously Gator falls on me. When I come to the paramedics are around me and I'm in the locker room. Another opportunity gone to destroy Knight.

PRESENT DAY

I'm now sitting at the airport waiting for my Private Jet to be ready so I can fly home to Wellington. The next time I met Knight is in a Gauntlet Match which involved Maverick, and Gator and was again for the Television Title. It was at The Turning Point Pay Per View.

TURNING POINT PAY PER VIEW - FRIDAY 23RD JANUARY 2015

I so wanted a shot at Knight, but I had to get past Gator to do it

Quote:Gator drags Mastermind to his feet,and Mastermind counters with a Mind Changer! Gator to the mat, and Mastermind with Your Mind Submits To Me, he has the Ankle Lock locked on tight!

All I remember thinking was let me have a go at Knight,

I want Knight.

Just tap out dam you

Tap out Gator.

Quote:He turns the ankle, and Gator…..Gator rolls over, and gets Mastermind in a school boy! Pin!

3!

Noooooooooooooooooooo. I get up quite shock, Gator is smiling away. I head to the back with another shot at Knight gone.

PRESENT DAY

The next thing I know I am sitting on board my Private Jet heading back to New Zealand, staring out the window thinking about the next time I met Knight. This time physically and not being taken out of a match. Which was Round 1 of Lethal Lottery. The tag team extravaganza. My tag partner was TJ Wallace, and we met Aerial Knight and Goat Face Killa.

ROUND 1 OF LETHAL LOTTERY
WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE - 4TH MARCH 2015

Quote:Mastermind and Knight lock up before Mastermind swings low taking out Knight’s legs from under him! Knight’s back collides with the mat as Mastermind begins stomping on the chest and limbs of Knight!

He picks Knight back up and before dropping him again with a DDT! Mastermind goes for the early cover.

1…

NO! Knight powers out early.

I remember thinking I had you in trouble nice and early. That was pay back for all the times good fortune befell you.

Quote: he’s glaring at Knight. He rushes over and drops a leg drop. He mounts Knight and begins unleashing a hellacious flurry of punches aimed at the nose and forehead of Knight! One good shot connects and Knight’s snoze begins gushing blood!

More damage. Take that..

Quote:Knight seems to get the upper hand.

He pokes TJ in the eyes bringing him to his knees! He rushes off the ropes and goes hits The Knighting! The shining wizard connects and Knight climbs to the top rope. He raises his arms in the air and goes for…

THE KNIGHTFALL!

I remember being on the outside of the ring, fighting Goat Face Killa. I look in to see Knight take down TJ. I know this is serious, but Goat Face Killa holds me back.

Quote:TJ rolled out of the way! They both slowly get to their feet. The referee suddenly becomes aware of the situation outside and begins yelling at them to cut it out. Knight turns around and TJ punches Knight directly in the balls! He rolls up Knight and has the tights! The referee turns around and begins the count!

1…

2…

THREE!

I remember trying to yank Goat Face Killa out of the way, and trying to get into the ring, to see my own tag team partner cover of all the people I wanted, Aerial Knight, but by the time I got in there the match was over.

For fuck sake..

PRESENT DAY

The next thing I remember is being told that we are coming into Wellington, New Zealand, and I look out of the window again, and think about the last time I faced Knight. It was in the 2nd Round of the Sean Falcon Classic. A six man tag team. I was with Jack and Morbid Angel, and Knight was with Maverick and Pest.

MONDAY NIGHT MADNESS - 27TH APRIL 2015
THE SEAN FALCON CLASSIC
PART 2

For some strange reason, I could not get my hands on Knight at all during the match He eluded me, and when Morbid pinned Pest, the match was over.

PRESENT DAY

Here I am finally at home, in Wellington, New Zealand, making preparations to take on The Aerial Knight Johnathan Heartsford....

I'm coming for you Knight....

No more skating by....

Beware the stillness of the Shadows Knight, because you are being hunted, something comes for you....

The Hunt has begun............

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub