Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 07:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
It's Wabbit Season...RP#3
Grime Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-04-2015, 07:17 PM

(OOC: Thanks Q-Ball for letting me use you for this.)

The scene opens to a loud bang from a hunting rifle. The trees and the rest of the surroundings look like an old cartoon. You see a bunch of birds taking flight to escape the danger near by as another gunshot goes off and you see a cartoon tree take the bullet and blow half the trunk off. The tree remains standing as you see Brittany running into the scene wearing a short, lace skirt with a white top and white bunny ears. She stops and Grime comes onto the screen. It's so obvious that his head face is graphically inserted onto the Elmer Fudd costume. You hear the voice of Elmer Fudd come over the speakers of the hotel TV. Brittany is seen in plain sight.

Elmer Fudd: I'm hunting wabbits...

[Image: IpIa4BH.jpg]

The scene changes to seeing Grime and Brittany laying on the bed as they both watch the mock episode of Grimey Fudd and Brittany Bunny starring themselves. They're eating buttered popcorn and Grime throws a handful at the TV screen. Brittany giggles.

Grime: Damn wabbits!

Brittany: Hey!

They both laugh and the show goes on. Grime and Brittany both watch as you hear their voices from the TV speakers now. The camera returns to the TV screen.

Grimey Fudd: I've got you now you wascally wabbit!

Grimey Fudd believes he has found the rabbit, but it turns out that it's just a fake pair of bunny ears. Brittany Bunny comes out from behind the tree.

Brittany Bunny: Eh...

Brittany Bunny takes out a carrot and looks at the carrot.

Brittany Bunny: What's up, Doc?

Grimey Fudd: I'm wooking for a wabbit.

Brittany Bunny: Oh, is that so?

Grimey Fudd: Yeah! It's wabbit season! And you're a wabbit!

Grimey Fudd points the gun at Brittany Bunny. She leans on the gun and takes a bite of carrot. She chews it and then swallows the small bite.

Brittany Bunny: I'm no rabbit, doc. But, I can tell ya where to find one.

Grimey Fudd puts his gun down and scratches his head.

Grimey Fudd: You sure wook wike a wabbit...

Brittany Bunny: I'm not a rabbit. You have to go to XWF Wednesday Warfare, doc. That's where you'll find the wascally wabbit.

Grimey Fudd: XWF Wednesday Warfare?

Brittany Bunny: That's right, doc. XWF Wednesday Warfare...

Grimey Fudd: Well, I'll be going to XWF Wednesday Warfare to find that wascally wabbit...uhuhuhuhuhuhuh...

The screen goes black and 'Wednesday' comes on the screen in white letters.

[Image: 7HjAQ04.jpg]

Grimey Fudd is sneaking around as quietly as possible as you find him in what appears to be a cartoon arena with a ring. He looks toward the filming camera, puts his finger to his mouth...

Grimey Fudd: Shhhhhh....be vewy vewy quiet...I'm hunting wabbits...uhuhuhuhuhuhuh

There is no one in the arena seats at this point. Grimey Fudd stops and looks at his watch. The date says May 4th and the graphic blink at him that it's MONDAY.

Grimey Fudd: Awwwww.....

Grimey Fudd throws down his gun. Starts jumping on it.

Grimey Fudd: WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY!!!! THAT WASCALLY WABBIT!!!

The screen goes black as Grimey Fudd continues jumping on his gun. The old Looney Tunes obviously given a different color comes up and you see Q-Ball's head come through the inner circle.

Q-Ball: That's All Folks!

[Image: MPWJRGl.jpg]

Grime turns the TV off and the camera goes to him. Brittany sits up and leans against the head board. Grime sits up and looks at the camera.

Grime: Hey, Max! How's it going ya, Wascally Wabbit? Hope you're looking forward to Wednesday. I know I am. It's going to hunting season and you may believe you're the hunter, but you're always going to be the prey when you're in that ring with me. There's no other way around it. I'm not just going to make you bleed. I'm not just going to break your body. No....

Grime pops his knuckles.

Grime: I'm going to humiliate you. And when it's all said and done...Max...you're going to want to give someone the footsies off your costume because their just not going to be very lucky for you.

Grime clears his throat.

Grime: Come Wednesday...you'll wish you never set foot in the ring with a guy like me...

Grime smiles and the camera turns off.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Grime's post!
Muddy Waters (09-27-2016)