Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 06:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Playin With Bricks...
Outsider Joel Offline
X___X

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-20-2015, 07:02 AM

[The scene opens up with Joel sitting alone in a unknown location, the place looks like its an abandoned warehouse, the place is filled with heaps of garbage and dirty needles. We see Steve trying to not catch a disease in the place.]

“This is Steve, I’m here to report about the where about of Joel…an—“

[Steve see’s a foot long roach and skreems for his life. After all that screaming, Steve tries his hardest to keep his composure to the camera.]

“Well this place is a huge dump, we are trying to find this man and…there he is!”

[Camera pans on Joel in his wrestling gear playing with a lighter, and then gets excited for the camera to see him. Steve then awaits for a hand shake, but gets lit with a lighter.]

“What was that for, Joel?”

“I want to burn you.”

[Steve was shocked to hear that from Joel.]

“If I was able to almost shoot down an innocent bystander, than I am able to burn you. I’ll even add this pictures of The Brick Squad as a major prize to your death.”

[Cameraman moves back a little, and Steve tries to interview this complete pyshco.]

“Well since you brought up those boys, how do you feel about taking on Dick n’ Hemmingway?”

[Joel then drops the lighter and scratches his head for something to say about them.]

“Well they are rich boys who scored a lot Bricks within XWF, I wish I could be like them mostly Dick Powers.”

“Why?”

“Look at him, he’s such prototype pink print version of Loverboy, I just want to burn him and his driveby fuck buddy Hemmingway. Just the idea of walking round photo shopping my head on someone else’s body or just sending out post cards like passing out T Shirts that says “I Master Baited ___ Mind” , just makes me sick to my fucking tummy.”

“What about Hemmingway?”

“Fuck him, I don’t know much about the likes of him.”

[Before Steve can cut to break, he and the cameraman gets super kicked by Joel and the scene fades into an abrupt shock.]

[About an hour later, we see a tied up Steve with a paper cut out of Dick Power’s face on him and the cameraman with a paper cut out of Hemmingway on his face. We see Joel hitting them with a Kendo sticks on their heads until they are in pain. Then he looks into the camera that was placed on the other side, and smiles in a devilish grin as he speak.]

“Buster Mac, I don’t know who you are and what you stand for in this world. Are you a drug dealer of some sort? I mean, if you are could you hook a brother up some strong pills?”

[We see the cameraman gets up from the chair, and Joel quickly lashes him with the kendo stick until the paper cut out has a scratch that exposes his bloody forehead. Then Joel finds a rusty needle on the floor and stabs him multiple times in the arms. The man was in pain, as Joel continues to speak.]

“Well since the cameraman needed a lesson in not disobeying me, I needed him to suffer the consequences, just like how if I get my hands on that Hemmingway in that TLC Tag Match, the only thing I won’t use is needles, but I can easily put him through a table and use the splinters and stab him with it.”

[Then we see Steve screaming like a bitch and Joel smacks him in the face. Then smiles at him; for placing him in this situation.]

“Steve, I’m not trying to harm you since you have Dick all over your face. In fact I’ll let you run off free with the paper cut out. So I’m going to untie you!”

[Joel grabs a pocketknife and slits his exposed Achilles tendons, and then slits the ropes off his hands. Steve gets up and walks all the way towards the door, then falls over and Joel then brings the camera and puts it on his face.]

“Well you guys though I was going to play fair? I mean, I hope you all realize that once Warfare comes up and I end up teaming with Mac and fucking beating the living crap out of two thirds of the “The Brick Squad”; me and him will somehow make them not want to ever step foot into the arena again, period. If you guys end seeing Mac hitting a Spear off the ladder to Dick or me hitting a Moonsult on that Hemmingway, just know that we are fucking insane in the membrane. Forget about winning shit, I just want to make you all know who is an Outsider to this Federation, so Dick and Hemmingway, bring on your insults and I won’t even shed a tear for every time you all run your fucking mouths inside a club or your fucking bachelor pads with you fucking two out of 10 bitches.”

[Then we see Joel pan the camera on slit tendon, and we see Steve crying in pain. Then he uses acid to burn the wound, and Steve was shaking into a brief coma, Joel looks into the camera again with sad look on his face.]

“Oh well, looks like we are out of time folks, and I’ll see you on Warfare…Smooches!”

[The scene fades into obscurity!]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Outsider Joel's post:
Vincent Lane (04-20-2015)