Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 05:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Big, The Bad, But Mainly The Ugly
Hysteria 'The Prophet' Offline
Can you handle it?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-05-2015, 09:15 AM

Wooohooo! Sebastian Duke, ladies and gentlemen! I apparently got the beehive disrupted with that little bit I said earlier, but I’d have it no other way. You see, Duke, I don’t want cheap wins. I don’t want cheap opponents. I can’t help how the fuck I’m booked. I can’t help that my opponents are weak. That’s their prerogative. I’m just over here collecting wins. Yes, Hysteria has a few losses under his belt. Two total as of right now. One of them is against you.

So good job there!

Way to go Duke!

Everyone clap for Duke! C’mon now! If you don’t, he’ll cry! He’ll go into another extended hiatus doing Doc knows what. Maybe he’s planning another coup d'état.

But that’s what I like about Dukey. The fact you never know what the hell is going on with that dude! One minute, he’s usurping powers from a nation with almost no resistance, and the next he’s travelling to a futuristic timeline sent back to the stone ages. Maybe Duke needs to stop hitting the bong so much. Could you imagine how depressing it’d be to find out Duke is just some stoner in his apartment basement lighting it up while coming up with these fanatical stories?

Duke actually said that ‘whenever I’m focused’ I can be a threat to anyone. Awwww! Thank you Dukey! I’ll return the favor. Whenever you’re determined, you’re the most dominant name in this federation. Which will make this victory for me even sweeter.

After Warfare, I will have trumped one of the baddest fuckers to have ever set foot in the XWF. What an accomplishment that will be! As for you questioning my determination, just forget about it. I am determined. I am in this. I will give you my all.

But you are asking me if I will roll over and play dead like I’ve done ‘countless’ times before?

Countless?

Countless?!

Duke. How are your counting skills? I ask because the number of times I have ‘rolled over and played dead’ as you like to refer to my losses where I was distracted are very few. In fact, it’s a total of two times. TWO TIMES!

Ooooooh, but that’s countless to Dukey.

Just imagine, father of the year over there talking to baby Thaddy…

‘Now son, let’s learn counting! One…. Two… Damnit!’

You say I’ve laid down ‘countless’ times yet it was… once? Twice? If that’s countless then I have no idea how the fuck you do your job. I mean, does your job involve no form of counting or reading? Do you just have your subordinates read shit out loud to you like a fucking ? Do they count everything for you? Do you just lay back and twiddle your thumbs as they tell you everything you need to know?

Oh by the way Duke, you have two of those. Two thumbs not countless. I didn’t want to force you to do more math than you’re comfortable with.

Fucking moron.

As for you respecting me, I honestly couldn’t give a shit. Oh no! Duke doesn’t respect the man behind the mask. That’s so sad. Let me go cry my fucking eyes out! Or rather. Let me just say, it doesn’t matter what you think. It doesn’t matter. I don’t care about your respect. I don’t even fucking want it. So take that respect and stick it up your ass.

Hmm, what’s next? Oh yes, the Morbid Angel confusion.

Are you daft? Are you a fucking moron?

Look, I know you were away, but you were on the card! So you saw Morbid Angel cash in thanks to me and The Asylum. However, do you remember what happened then? Morbid Angel is not my Higher Power fucktard. Morbid Angel was only GIVEN that title as a bit of revenge. In case you’re daft, Morbid Angel played a key part in the death of LH Harrison and the creation of Hysteria. So we aided him in getting the one thing he held most dear… The Universal Championship. But what did we do then?

We let him rot. We destroyed him. Gator vs. Morbid Angel ended with Gator, Morbid Angel, and Loverboy laid out in a pool of blood while the true Higher Power, Doctor Louis D’Ville, stood tall. Now, will you please shut the fuck up with your ignorant and moronic statements?

I am The Prophet. I was bestowed this for being the voice behind The Higher Power while we made our moves. Doctor D’Ville was the chess player. I was the Queen. Much like your little faction is the chess player using you as their Queen piece. I’m sure you’ll try to make some sexist comment on my calling myself a Queen, but it’s of no matter. If you’re as respectable as you claim, then you’d know that proclaiming myself as a Queen is calling myself the all-moving, all-powerful piece on the chessboard.

In fact, you could say that very game we play is a chess game. You move your piece and I move mine to counter. I move to put you in check, you move to block. This entire situation is a game of who can trap the other while moving to protect themselves. The wrestling world is so very much like this. You may be putting the motions to capture my King, but, if you leave yourself open even for the slightest moment, then I will hit you with a blow knocking you unconscious.

I don’t know about you sir, but I do love these games.

Whether it’s a mind game, a word game, or just a game of fallacies, I love them all. I am Hysteria. I am The Prophet. I will knock you down two pegs until I can climb over you to grab that title you hold so dear. Remember the name, for they shall carve it into your headstone if you should be so lucky that I allow one.

LH Harrison and Hysteria may have losses in the past, but that only creates the sort of underdog perspective in which fighting a much larger opposition. I’m the underdog. I will shock you when I leave you in a pile of blood, sweat, and tears.

So huff and puff and stick out your chest. Show your feathers like the immature peacock that you are.

You may be a big bad wolf, but eventually you’re going to run out of breath. There I’ll be, ready to put you down like the mutt you are.

[Image: 3nOsl9M.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Hysteria 'The Prophet''s post:
(04-06-2015), Matthew Oaktree (04-05-2015)