Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 10:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Terms of Surrender - Part III: RP 3
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-01-2015, 03:38 AM

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 | 12:44 PM Local Time | The United Nations | New York City

It's been a tough forty minutes, or there about, for everyone involved. Poland, in many ways, has largely proclaimed a moral victory over the Illuminatus Regime of Germany prior to the appearance of Germany's Chancellor, Asmodeus. The Polish President was successful in pulling the heart strings of the world's leaders in a 'woe is me' tale that effectively painted Germany in a portrait of cruelty not seen since World War Two.

The Secretary General of the United Nations, Ban Ki-moon, as well as the world leaders in attendance must have felt sold on the idea that Germany was up to no good. Of course, it is now believed that since Chancellor Asmodeus appeared to defend his governments actions, that Germany is not up to anything like the goings-on of World War Two Germany. By being polite and apologetic for the mistakes they did make during the air bombardments, it has cast Asmodeus and Germany in general in a light.

Poland's President tried, and ultimately failed, to have the Iluminatus Regime viewed as a terrorist regime. Had he succeeded in that effort, it could have spelled disaster for the effort. It is widely known that there is an anti-terror coalition among many of the world's powers. The United States, United Kingdom, France, China, India, many more. Had Poland succeeded, those nation would have band together to destroy the Illuminatus.

The Polish President once again stands up, ”Chancellor, we're here today to discuss the terms of surrender of my nation,” starts the President before being interrupted by the German Chancellor.

”Mr. President, there is no negotiation required here. You have forced all of these men and women to use many tax payer dollars for travel, lodging, food, when this could have been done in Berlin, or for that matter, Warsaw, between the two of us!” Asmodeus shouts with a bit of anger attached.

”Be that as it may, Chancellor, I'm prepared to surrender to you. You have defeated us in quick fashion and as President of Poland, I'd like for us to live in peace among one another. After all, it is your nation that attacked mine without cause,” states Poland's leader, feeling as if he just stabbed the German Chancellor in the gut.

”No!” shouts Asmodeus. ”No, Mr President! We did not attack Poland unprovoked! We did not declare war on Poland without just cause!” he shouts emphatically with a great deal of anger.

”I will not sit idly by, Mr. President, and have you paint a false portrait of me, my nation, my Illuminatus, or anything else! You would love for the world to believe that we are some terrorist regime hellbent on destroying the entire world!

“Nothing. NOTHING! Mr. President, could be farther from the truth! You've had your turn, Mr. President. You've had your turn to sit here when you thought that I would not show up in any fashion to this ridiculous world wide meeting! You had your turn to show them all pictures of a city in Poland! Pictures of an airport in Poland! Satellite photos of what you deliberately called a prison camp in Germany! And for what reason, Mr. President? What reason would you have to show those pictures and distort the facts!?

“That answer is really very simple. You are a fear monger. You wanted all of these leaders to look at me and my regime in the same light as Adolf Hitler and his deplorable Nazi regime!”
shouts the intensely angered German Chancellor before the Secretary General steps forward.

”Chancellor, forgive my interruption, but I'd like to remind you that while this is not a court room where you have to prove innocence or guilt of anything,” states the Secretary.

”With all due respect, Mr. Secretary, you said yourself that I was in a court of public opinion. Poland's President has done and said everything he can to shed a terrible light on my government. It is my duty as head of state to correct that notion.

“Now, I realize my demeanor has shifted toward a more heated variation than even I expected and I do apologize for that. However, Mr. Secretary, if you were the head of state in your native South Korea, and your enemies to the north had tried to portray you in this light. It is my thought that you would stop at nothing to correct that light,”
he concludes.

”I suspect you may be right. We can all certainly understand that, Chancellor. My goal here is not to stop you from correcting anything. My goal is merely to keep the civility of this meeting. I'd ask you to please keep your demeanor a bit more civil,” the Secretary requests of the German Chancellor.

”Very well, Mr. Secretary. I shall try to keep my emotion in check here,” responds Asmodeus.

”What I was going to say, prior to your interruption, Chancellor, is that my government is prepared to surrender to yours,” starts the Polish President before once again being interrupted by Asmodeus.

”I was not yet finished, Mr. President. You had your time, now give me mine,” he requests.

The Polish President looks around. All eyes are on him. Earlier, the world leaders leaned toward him, interested in what he had to say. Now, they lean away, almost as if suspicious of what he has said up to this point. He feels that as he speaks, ”Forgive me Chancellor, the floor is yours,” he says, before returning to his seat.

”Thank you, Mr. President,” Asmodeus says. ”I'd like to now dispel the idea that my government attacked Poland and started this war without provocation. Whether you agree or disagree with my method in coming to power in Germany, it was but only one death. It is a regrettable action, surely. But it was done for many reasons. All of them important to my cause.

“Before I go on, I'd like to point out that the former Chancellor of Germany is held in high regard and with great respect by my regime. It should be noted, that in typical German custom, Chancellor von Hildenburg was immortalized with customary tradition. Flags were lowered. He lied in state. He was buried with full honors within the national cemetery.

“I'm not a cold man without remorse.

“Nevertheless, I am in power in Germany now. To attempt usurp those in power in any nation, is an act of war. It is Poland's government that should be shouldering any blame here. When the Illuminatus Regime rose to power, it was Poland turning one of our agents against us. It was Poland that had this man infiltrate and disable our communications between our government and our military.

“Tell me, Mr. President, what does 'I am Illuminatus, destroy me' mean to you?”

The Polish President comes forward, ”I can assure you Chancellor, I have no idea what you're talking about. Your plans of painting me as some kind of antagonist are,” the Polish President starts out before being interrupted.

”Tell me, Mr. President, did you really think I would even consider bringing any of this to light without the evidence?” asks Asmodeus as a slide appears on screen, taking his place. The slide shows the evidence of intercepted text messages between George von Hildenburg and Polish Intelligence operatives.

“In those messages, you'll see Polish Intelligence telling von Hildenburg what is to be done and von Hildenburg asking how to do it. As we scroll further into the transcripts, you'll notice that the intent was a coup. You'll notice that the disabling of my governments communications was designed in order to sever my government from the military in order to accomplish my assassination,” he concludes.

The Polish President whispers back and forth to his aids nearby before returning his attention to the microphone in front of him. ”Chancellor,” he starts with a bit of sympathy in his voice. ”I will conduct an investigation immediately. I have no knowledge of this plan and I can assure you that it has caused a great deal of hardship and devastation to my country. If this is found to be true, you have my word that the perpetrators will be punished severely,” concludes the Polish leader.

”It is regrettable that we could not stop this prior to your Intelligence Community attempting this. It is by rule, an act of war. One that can not be tolerated. I hope now that you have seen the truth, Mr. President, that you can live with what has happened to your nation.

“In an effort to extend the proverbial olive branch, I'd like to offer up many of my nations unemployed workers as well as volunteers to your nation. Provided you pay the workers a living wage, of course, in your efforts to rebuild Poland. In exchange for that, I request that you allow my military to confiscate your military bases, at least until our goals are completed. Once are goals are completed, like Germany itself, your bases will be returned to their rightful owners,”
the Chancellor requests.

”I hope that I am not speaking out of turn here, but those documents you showed us, Chancellor, between George von Hildenburg and Polish Intelligence, they certainly look real. If found to be true, then it is the opinion of the United Nations that Germany and its Illuminatus Regime acted within the rights of the Geneva Convention in their acts of aggression.

“That said,”
says the Secretary General as he turns to his right, facing the Polish President. ”I certainly hope you can agree to those terms. Chancellor Asmodeus, in my humble opinion, has offered a fair deal in exchange for your surrender,” the Secretary concludes.

”It is most definitely a fair deal, Mr. Secretary,” begins the leader of Poland. ”One I accept with no demands of my own. Chancellor, Poland surrenders to Germany effective immediately,” he concludes to applause from the world leaders.

After the room quiets, Asmodeus speaks up, ”I accept your surrender, Mr. President. It is my hope, that moving forward, Poland and Germany can stand united as friends. It never was my intention to go to war with Poland. It was not something my nation wanted and certainly not anything we needed. I beg you all to ask yourselves, if I truly was hellbent on taking over the world, would I not wait until a moment such as this, when most of the world's leaders are presented in one place, and taken them all out in one fell swoop?” he asks, causing whispering chatter to stir up once again.

”Mr. President, I hope now that you have seen the truth of the crimes committed by your country that you will seek out these perpetrators as you said you would. There is obviously some sort of detachment between you and your Intelligence Community. That's one thing you need to get rectified immediately for your own sake, sir,” Asmodeus concludes.

”Chancellor, if I may?” interrupts the Secretary General.

”Of course, Mr. Secretary, by all means.”

”Out of my own curiosity, this George von Hildenburg, how did you handle his actions?” he asks.

”Quite simply,” Asmodeus pauses before continuing on, ”as I stated earlier whether you agree with how my regime came to power or not is irrelevant. What is relevant is that, like it or not, we are in power. He was guilty of treason. As such, he was given treatment fit for a traitor.

“George von Hildenburg is dead,”
he concludes.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I do hope you can forgive my absence from this meeting. It's quite clear I have pressing matters here that require my attention. I do, however, look forward to meeting many of you as soon as I can.

“Good day,”
he concludes.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 | 7:18 PM Local Time | The Chancellery | Berlin, Germany

The feed of the United Nations meeting is cut as the hierarchy of the Illuminatus congratulate each other on a job well done. The King, the Prince, Jacob, Matthew, and of course the Chancellor are all present.

”I feel like that went way better than any of us suspected,” Jacob says with joyous laughter.

”It's certainly a load of of my mind,” says the Chancellor as he stands up from his desk and walks around it to grab his overcoat from that coat rack. ”Let's go, gentlemen. I believe we owe ourselves a nice dinner out on the town.”

The Illuminatus is jubilant. They've used limited military experience and crushed the competition. Not only that, but they've successfully squashed any preconceived notion that they are any kind of terrorist regime.

As the men start to exit the Chancellery to their awaiting motorcade...

POP!

POP!

POP!

POP!

POP!

[Image: QEcXvQs.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
Ozymandias (04-01-2015)