Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 09:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Did You Not Get The Memo Tomboy?
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-22-2015, 03:24 PM

AIR CANADA CENTER
TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA

The camera fades in to the roof of the Air Canada Center where Monday Night Madness is about to take place in a little over 10 Hours time, and Mastermind is seen standing on the edge of the roof looking down into the empty parking lot. He knows the camera is on him, and he starts laughing. He stops and looks at the camera.

"Tomboy, Tomboy, Tomboy, it just occurred to me that you never got the memo regarding the rest of the Heyman Alliance. Now I don't really want to make an enemy out of the Heyman Alliance but I can't resist when it comes to you. So you said and I quote when it came to the an old fashion telegraph that you don't see anymore, from Paul Heyman that he said:

'Mastermind recently had some things to say about me and I wanted to be the first to flatly deny them. I'm sure you heard where Mastermind said that I don't know what to do with you and that I use you but that is just not true. You were brought into the Alliance because of your unique skill set and with that skill set you provide an invaluable service to my clients. He even asked if you had noticed that we were bringing in new recruits to the Alliance. As if you weren't there when we introduced Austin Fernando. He seems to think he has some knowledge of the Alliance's inner workings but we both know that's not true. Mastermind has clearly gone off the deep end which doesn't bode well for him on Monday.'

"Unquote. I can guarantee that I really don't know the ins and outs of the Heyman Alliance, but I'm a great observer and well you both failed to bring up the topic of one Justin Sane. He recently joined the Heyman Alliance. Just like Fernando. You probably could look forward to another baby sitting job. How fun will that be?

"Tomboy not just the security analyst to the Heyman Alliance but also the official Baby Sitter. What a fun job that is Tomboy. You really suit that role really really well."

Mastermind smirks and starts laughing. He looks back down at the car park.

"I might be signing my own warrant of destruction here mouthing off about the great Paul Heyman and his Alliance, but I assure you Paul, if you are watching, It's nothing personal to do with you. It's the only way to play with Tomboy. I'll take whatever you throw at me, but know this, that'll only work in my favor because your precious Baby Sitter needs the help of the rest of the Heyman Alliance to beat me, instead of doing it by myself. In the end I win. On points alone. It's just what's good for business."

Mastermind watches as a couple of trucks pull up. They have technicians in them and are about to put the final touches on getting the show ready. Mastermind just watches for a few more minutes.

"Now Tomboy you said something about me losing to Peter Gilmour in the past. Let me see what were the exact words? Oh yes that's right. You said I claimed to beat Peter Gilmour without your help, and then you said when I faced him last time I lost, this time you got involved and I won. Hmmm there you go again muddying the waters like you have been doing the whole time. You like to twist every little bit of information that you can.

"How have you muddied the waters you may ask? Fact I've only ever faced Peter Gilmour once in One on One Action so get that straight.

"Fact. I've come across him in a Fatal 6 Way action and even though he won, I wasn't the one who was pinned, so technically, and I use that word broadly, I didn't lose to him. So get that straight.

"Then there were War Games. He was on the opposing Team as my team. Fact. At the start of the week he was crying like a baby because he was on the same team as Pest. Fact. During the week he tried to lead a coup into over throwing Pest and becoming the new team leader. It didn't work. You should be proud of coups. But his team still won. Even though I wasn't the one pinned, he wasn't the one getting the win either. So get that straight.

"And let's get something else straight here Tomboy. You may act like an American Hero for going to war and killing people, but you're a dam coward. That's right I said it. You area a dam coward. How are you a coward i hear you asking? You run away from your own government because you don't want to go back to war. And worse yet, when given the opportunity to set your nephew Christian up for life, you throw it right away because of your dam pride.

"At the end of the day you say you care about Christian, but when it comes down to you, like I said you only think of yourself. Because that's what's gotten you by in the past. Your own sister knows what you are like. Good grief.

"So go on then Tomboy run away. Or better yet run here to Canada like you will be to escape the American Government. And see where it get's you. In a whole pile of pooh."

Mastermind starts smelling the air.

"You stink Gunn because at the end of the day, you didn't get the memo about Sane, you muddied the waters because you so poorly executed your research levels, and now you stink a big one because you are running away like the coward you are. I'll breathe the clean air whilst I can because the time we meet, the stench will be rotten, but it won't be any trouble putting you away. It'll even stink further if the Heyman Alliance gets involved like I know so dam well they will.

"I just couldn't stay away from the topic. So I'm prepared to face the consequences. Are you prepared to face what's coming to you Tomboy? Do us a favor and join the ranks of Maverick when he squeals all the way home."

Mastermind continues to look down, then shakes his head.

"I'm done with you for now Tomboy. I might put out another promo close to the time, I might not. Let's see you twist my words around like you do so well."

Mastermind walks away and the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub