Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 08:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
A Pest and his Family pt 2
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-28-2014, 11:19 PM

OOC:This takes place before the Jack collab, but I was busy assisting others, and had trouble perfecting this, thus it had to come late.

Pest and Donald were sitting in the basement of Donald and Hannah’s house. Hannah’s corpse still sat next to Donald, and he had no knowledge of her passing, only the belief that Pest had merely gagged her. Donald had learned to hold his tone to a proper level when speaking to Pest, lest he lose more than just his sight. Pest began to strip the flesh from Hannah’s bones as they spoke.

Pest:Tell me, Donald, what did we learn this week?

Donald:That I should control how I speak to you, and that you’re a man of your word.

Pest:Did you learn that you love the feeling of your daughter’s vagina rubbing against your cock?

Donald began to whimper at the question.

Pest:Donald, I cannot hear you. All I can hear is a grown man sniveling like a bitch.

Donald:Yes, I loved the feeling of Erica rubbing her vagina on my cock.

Pest:Did you enjoy the sight of her ripe young tits bouncing in your face?

Donald:Yes. Please don’t hurt me or my wife anymore.

Pest:My wife or me.

Donald:What?

Pest:It’s my wife or me. Always put the speaker last. Please, we are not savages, we shall not speak as such.

Donald:You fucking rape my daughter, force her to fuck my wife, rape my wife, force my daughter and I to have sex, and then you have the balls to claim that you’re not a fucking savage?

Pest:Yes, and I will not ask you again to cease speaking like a savage. Do you want another lesson on what happens when you do not follow through with my requests?

Donald:No, I do not.

Pest:Good. Are you hungry, Donald? We’re being civil, so I feel I can offer you some food.

Donald:I am starving. Yes, I would appreciate some food.

Pest:Then I shall go and cook us some food, if you will excuse me while I go upstairs and cook.

Pest walks upstairs and begins to cook some steaks for Donald. There’s suddenly a knock at the door, Pest goes to answer it. It’s a girl scout, and her mother. They’re selling cookies. He invites them in, so they can sell him on their cookies away from the cold. They come inside, and the girl sits by the fire place for a minute while Pest goes to get some drinks for his guest, and turn his meat.

Mother:That does smell delicious. What is it? Beef?

Pest:Something very similar. It is Beefalo. Have you ever had it?

Mother:No, I can’t say I have.

Pest:Then, I must insist you try some. I am preparing more than enough. Please, have some.

Mother:Thank you.

Pest:May I know your names? You may call me James.

Mother:My name is Julia, and my daughter’s name is McKenzie.

Pest:Lovely names. The food is almost finished, why do you McKenzie not have a seat?

The girls walk into the room, and have a seat at the table. A simple square and wooden table. Chairs with a high rounded back. The girls sat there while Pest set plates, forks and knives in front of them. He also placed cans of Cocoa-Cola in front of them. With the table set, Pest began to distribute the meat on the girls’ plates. Once the food was on the table, Pest sat down and the girls began to eat.

Julia:This is delicious. What exactly is Beefalo?

Pest:It's a cross between a Buffalo and Cow. It's leaner, healthier, and usually tastes better. I have a freezer full of it in the basement. When you girls finish, we can go down there and I will let you take some home with you. How does that sound, McKenzie?

McKenzie nods her head emphatically as she cannot talk with her mouth full. Julia also nods in agreement.

Pest:Good girl. Eat up, it's good for you. Julia, do you mind if I ask you a few personal questions?

Julia choked on her meat a little, swallowed and then answered in a tone higher than normal.

Pest:You wear no ring, are you and McKenzie's father separated?

She looks down at her bare hand, hides it in shame, her cheeks turn a shade of red.

Julia:Well, sort of. McKenzie's father passed away when she was 4. It's been just her and I ever since.

Pest:That is such a shame. How long has it been?

McKenzie:Almost 8 years.

Pest:So, you're almost 12. Hmm. You're a very pretty girl. Pretty like you're mother?

Julia turned a deeper shade of red as she and McKenzie finished dinning. Once done, McKenzie rushed over to the stairs to go to the basement, Julia stayed back, and grabbed Pest. He stood in place and looked at her.

Pest:Yes?

Julia:Thank you. For this, I don't know how sincere this is, but thank you.

Pest:I am very sincere. You and your daughter are very important to me right now. I know it is as odd, as we have just met. But you and McKenzie appear to be very special to me at this moment.

She leans up to kiss him. He doesn't pull away, but he is very distant in the kiss.

Julia:Is something wrong?

Pest:No, not at all. I just had recently lost someone close to me, and I am not sure I am ready for more commitment.

Julia:Oh, that's horrible. I'm sorry. Who was it?

Pest:She was the mother of my child, and I lost my unborn child as well.

Julia:That's horrible. What happened?

Pest:I crucified her and left her inside the office of a man I despise.

Julia:What?

Pest:Yes, I did that, and I will also be forcing you and your daughter to watch as I torture another human being, before raping her to death. I shall make you suffer before I end you. Oh, and I had you eat human flesh.

Julia goes to move towards McKenzie to get her out of the house, but before she gets too far away, Pest manages to knock her unconscious with the pan he fried the meat in. He moves over and knocks McKenzie out as well. The girls wake up several hours later in the basement. Julia cannot move as she has been tied to the water heater. She tries to scream, but cannot. She moves her tongue to her lips to see why, they have been sewn shut. McKenzie is crying in the basement as well. She is more free to move around, as Pest has tied a longer rope around her neck, and attaching the other end to the water heater. Donald is being fed Hannah's flesh, by Pest. He is unaware of what it is, but Julia watches in horror.

Pest:Oh, McKenzie, Julia, you're awake. I'd like you to meet Donald. He owns this house in which you are guests. This entire series of events is his fault. He crossed me, and now so many more people have to suffer. Except you, McKenzie. Your crime is being too pretty. As I mentioned before.

McKenzie:What will you do to me?

With not a word, Pest moves over to where McKenzie is standing. He places a hand upon her shoulder, and Julia tries to move towards Pest, but cannot as she is bound too tightly. He strokes her hair before grabbing her arm and wrenching it up. A pop is heard, and McKenzie screams in pain.

Pest:That is your arm being ripped out of its socket. That is punishment for eating human flesh. Yes, Donald, and yes McKenzie. That Beefalo you both have been consuming is actually is the flesh of Donald's deceased wife, Hannah.

McKenzie's screams are near enough to wake the dead as Pest rips her shirt off and throws her to the ground. Her blossoming preteen breasts exposed, and her little Girl Scout skirt barely hanging on, Pest lowers his pants, and falls on top of her. He quickly reaches down and rips her panties off before sliding himself in. McKenzie cries in pain as both Donald and Julia struggle to free themselves and save her. Pest continues to thrust himself in. McKenzie has stopped screaming in pain and is now simply sobbing. Pest climaxes, and gets to his feet, he looks at McKenzie laying on the floor in a ball, crying. He reaches down, and grabs her by the her hair, lifting her up. He uses the handful of hair to wipe the blood from his penis before pulling his pants up.

Pest:Quit crying, kid. This isn't the worst thing that will happen to you today. Trust me.

Donald begins to scream and fight to get free, all in vain. Pest grabs a nearby blade from a tool bench. He calmly walks over, and grabs Donald by the genitals before severing them with the blade. Donald screams in pain as he does this, but Pest is not done. He places the blade in Donald's hand, and walks away. Donald is swinging wildly, which is exactly what Pest had desired. He grabs McKenzie and shoves her into Donald's swings, one of the swings connects and slices McKenzie's throat. She falls the floor gasping and crawling to her mother.

Pest:Way to go, Donald. You just killed Erica.

Donald:What?! NO!

Pest:You are by far the worst father on the planet.

Donald drops the blade on the ground with a cling. Pest walks over and retrieves a revolver from his waist band. He places it in Donald's hand, and cocks the gun for him.

Pest:That is my old Service Revolver. I have loaded a single round in there for you. I will stand in front of you. You can either end me, or you can yourself. Choose wisely.

Donald raised the pistol, and places it under his chin. He begins to utter an apology before pulling the trigger. At this point, McKenzie has made it to her mother's feet, and died. Pest retrieves the gun, and places it back inside his waist band. He then retrieves the blade from the floor, walks over and frees Julia. She collapses in a heap and begins to coddle the corpse of her daughter.

Pest:You probably think I'm a monster.

Julia nods.

Pest:You may be right.

He leans down and slashes her throat with the blade. Without saying another word he walks over, collects the penis, and goes back upstairs. He prepares the penis and cooks it for Erica. Who returns quickly. He entices her to try the meat with stories of it being some sort of Mushroom he found earlier. She ingests it and goes to change from her gym clothes to something more casual. A plain white shirt and black skirt.

Pest:No, John Samuels. Jack and I are not fucked this Madness. You and Theodore are. You and Theodore are foolish to think you can come in here and take these belts. You will fail like Kendall Sawyer failed. Because the truth is, John, that you're not nearly as good as you think you are. Yes, I spoke to Jack, and explained who you two are to him, but that does not make him a fool. I did the same to him for Kendall and Meta, and yet he did not flounder in the match. He did not let me down, and he is not going to do that this week, either.

The truth is, John, you are not a perpetual loser, you are just not as good as you believe yourself to be. You are far from this fantastic beast you believe you are. You are just a stuck up piece of Texas trash somehow managed to get fans. I would be impressed if you just did not remind me of Jed Clampet so much. Please, enlighten us with tales of how things were back in the land of Mexicans and oversized cattle horns. Please, tell us what it is like to have to eat squirrel. You foolishly arrogant buffoon. Put on the red mask, or change your face again, and perhaps it will bring you more luck. Do you think you could do that for me, John? I think you could. Test my theory for me. I am begging you to. But we know you will not, because you know the truth. You cannot succeed against anyone more prepared than Maverick, or his clone, which ever he is claiming it is this week. Tell me, out of your singles matches since "winning" the crown, nice way to ignore the paper rock scissors game played above your unconscious body to determine the winner. Out of those matches, how many have you won not against Maverick? How many have you had not against Maverick?

Of course, they all have been against Maverick save for one or two. And those you lost. Go ahead and prove you are still worth something on your own. I shall be waiting.