Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 05:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As WARFARE Concludes...
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2013, 02:28 PM

As Warfare concludes, the new GM Wally Walnuts has demanded that 'Cyren' and 'Sid Feder' both meet him in his brand-spanky new office.

The 'Sickness' obliges the man's request.

Cyren knocks on the new GM's door.

He's got a Desert Eagle in his hand.

It's loaded.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2013, 09:56 PM

Little to Cyren's knowledge, Tyrone was standing directly behind him with two other large security guards. All three holding guns, and pointing them at Cyren's head as three distinct clicks from each hammer cause Cyren to lay down his weapon. The door opens.....

Wallace Witasick: Good evening Cyren, pleasure to meet your acquaintance, I'm your new boss Wally Walnuts. That's the funny joke, right?

Wallace smiles at Cyren and waves for him to sit in a chair opposite his desk. Cyren obliges; what choice would he have with three guns pointed to his head.

Wallace Witasick: Good news is I'm willing to overlook that whole 'gun' situation and sneaking into my office deal that you just tried to pull. I hope you now realize what kind of protection level my posse rolls with. I call it, the 'better' than Barack Obama secret service. For future reference, just knock. Why am I willing to look past this?

Easy...

Hear me out on this, because although I realize you are a 'disturbed' individual, I know a good asset to this company when I see one. We could make both our lives incredibly easier by just going about our own business. I'll PUT you the big matches if you keep winning them. Kapeesh? The Administrator Network knows of one big match that would ignite the entire XWF into a whole "New Era" of fans. One that will get the proverbial juices flowing again, as one might say.

Sid Feder is also a man I see as an asset to this company. The two of you both earned the right to become Champion as far as I can see it? I think this is something that all three of us can agree upon very easily. Correct?

The biggest match this federation needs right now is simple.

The man who defeated the cheater and should be rightful champion.

and...

The man who climbed his way to victory after weeks of battle, even forced to tag with Peter Gilmour he managed to pull one of the largest upsets in XWF History.

What this fed needs is....

Cyren vs. 3 X Better Sid Feder...

and I want it on Warfare ASAP.

I don't have the power to bring both forces to meet in the ring, so my suggestion to you is this. Cyren, I think we both know you as a real 'attentiong-getter' if you catch my drift. Then do me a favor and get Sid Feder's attention and make this match happen.

As an incentive to both you and Sid Feder...

The winner of that match will have an assured spot in a match for the

World/Universal/XWF Championship... Whatever the heck title you want to call it belt I have hidden away in my vault...

Now, run my little warrior and fetch me my match.
Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-10-2013, 09:42 AM

CYREN: I'm not your errand boy. That being said, much of what you say does ring true. I'll have Feder's head on a platter soon enough.
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-10-2013, 07:02 PM

Cyren will definitely have my head on a platter and he'll also have several naked women serving him grapes because he'll be so far in a dream that the reality of his bloodied, crushed body won't even be able to touch him.

But before that --- I want to set up three matches for Cyren against opponents I pick. He has to beat them all under terms I name or I just continue defeating everyone else and don't waste my time adding another victory over Cyren to my record.

He walked out on me when he had the chance to face me 1 on 1. He and I worked great as partners but then when we won our hard fought match and were supposed to go at each other, the punk ass cuckold couldn't find his nuts.

Cyren'll earn a shot at me if he needs one. I don't need it. My mission right now is to identify the man who tried to end my career and life 5 years ago and then I'm going to shove a screwdriver into the man's urethra. That's why I'm here.

I'm Mr. Lethal Lotto, 24/7 3 mother fucking times Better, Sid Feder - I can cash in my briefcase at any given time and take any title in this company. You'll need to find a better incentive than a title match when I've got something three times better right here in my hands.

He can go through my hand picked opponents or he can stand in the back while I set this place on fire. Either way, in the end, he gets burnt.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-10-2013, 08:43 PM

(01-10-2013, 07:02 PM)3 x Better Sid Feder Said:
Cyren will definitely have my head on a platter and he'll also have several naked women serving him grapes because he'll be so far in a dream that the reality of his bloodied, crushed body won't even be able to touch him.

But before that --- I want to set up three matches for Cyren against opponents I pick. He has to beat them all under terms I name or I just continue defeating everyone else and don't waste my time adding another victory over Cyren to my record.

He walked out on me when he had the chance to face me 1 on 1. He and I worked great as partners but then when we won our hard fought match and were supposed to go at each other, the punk ass cuckold couldn't find his nuts.

Cyren'll earn a shot at me if he needs one. I don't need it. My mission right now is to identify the man who tried to end my career and life 5 years ago and then I'm going to shove a screwdriver into the man's urethra. That's why I'm here.

I'm Mr. Lethal Lotto, 24/7 3 mother fucking times Better, Sid Feder - I can cash in my briefcase at any given time and take any title in this company. You'll need to find a better incentive than a title match when I've got something three times better right here in my hands.

He can go through my hand picked opponents or he can stand in the back while I set this place on fire. Either way, in the end, he gets burnt.

WALLACE WITASICK:

A better incentive you say? Well, XWF may not be used to this kind of treatment, but I'll make you a deal Mr. Sid Feder.

How about this? You choose the incentive and get to hand pick the three contestants.

Here's the catch...

Instead of 3 singles matches, how about a Fatal Four Way Hell in a Cell style match? Taking place.. Oh I don't know around 1/23/13 Warfare? Winner gets a shot at Sid Feder? This is a great idea Sid, more matches... more money... less problems... I was simply hoping for a Cyren vs. Sid Feder match, and you countered with a magnificent offer I can't refuse. It's almost like you're doing my job for me.

Let me know if these terms are agreeable to both you and Cyren.

Also, you're welcome to come speak with me in my office at any time.

WW
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-10-2013, 09:22 PM

Mr. Sick Wit; you're speaking from a business standpoint and I can respect that as long as you remember not to make it my business to place my foot up your ass. This shit with Cyren and me started before you got here, son, and I suggest you let me handle this the way I want. If Cyren has the nerve to speak my name three times then he's got the guts to step in the ring three times with men or women who I hand pick to put up against him.

After all three of them get finished beating him,

I'll face Cyren on any show you want and under any terms you name.

Deal or no deal, Mr. Quick Wits?

And what about you; pansy boy? You accept?

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-10-2013, 09:35 PM

(01-10-2013, 09:22 PM)3 x Better Sid Feder Said:

Mr. Sick Wit; you're speaking from a business standpoint and I can respect that as long as you remember not to make it my business to place my foot up your ass. This shit with Cyren and me started before you got here, son, and I suggest you let me handle this the way I want. If Cyren has the nerve to speak my name three times then he's got the guts to step in the ring three times with men or women who I hand pick to put up against him.

After all three of them get finished beating him,

I'll face Cyren on any show you want and under any terms you name.

Deal or no deal, Mr. Quick Wits?

And what about you; pansy boy? You accept?

It's a deal. But I want them all on WARFARE and I want YOU to be the guest referee in all of them. Because you're right about one thing, I stand from a business point of view.

As far as putting a boot up my ass? I know you're not used to speaking in a business type of lingo, but listen up. You and I both know we can do nothing but good things for each other. Why get hostile, catch my drift?

Only question now is, what does Cyren bring to the table?

I have a briefcase of my own and the Championship belt.
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-10-2013, 10:33 PM

I'll guest ref them but he has to win them all in order to get me in a match. I'm a busy man and there are a lot of people to wrestle who I don't already have wins over. Not to mention, I think he's too scared to accept these terms anyway.

If he gets a match with me and I beat him, I get to shoot him in the knee cap.

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-10-2013, 10:48 PM

(01-10-2013, 10:33 PM)3 x Better Sid Feder Said:

Not to mention, I think he's too scared to accept these terms anyway.

That is the only question that remains.

Oh well?

At the very least I got your attention, right Sid? I have the championship title after all and need to find a way to get rid of it that puts the most money in my pocket. I think we both can agree that Sid Feder should be somewhere circulated around that mess. We should talk some time, swing in to my office some day soon.
Hate Post Like Post