Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 10:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trades?
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-12-2014, 03:48 PM

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL TRADES THREAD!

NO trade is official until approved by Shane Anonistrator.

If you're a captain and want to negotiate a trade with another captain, do it in THIS THREAD and once you guys both agree to terms, I will address that trade and let you know if it's approved. The trades must be even in number, meaning you CANNOT trade off two guys for one guy because that would make teams uneven. X-bux CAN be included as incentive in these trades! If a captain decides to trade you off of their team, you have NO CHOICE in the trade because it's captain's say.

If you're a drafted team member and want to try and get onto another team, you can negotiate too! You can talk to other DRAFTED team members about switching spots with you, offer them money, favors, etc... (yes the favors can be sexual) Once you and the other draftee agree on terms, I will allow a small window of time for your two captains to discuss VOIDING your trade by negotiating between themselves with X-bux. If both of your captains agree to override your trade, it's not going to happen unless I decide to step in and force it through.

Again, remember ALL TRADES must be approved by me before they're official. Once you and another party have come to terms, send me a PM immediately so I can come and make my ruling on that particular trade as soon as possible!

This trade session will be allowed to go on for a short while until whenever I feel it should end, but I guarantee it will stand UNTIL every single captain has had a chance to view it, plus most of the draftees.

War Games will be given a slightly longer time to RP for, and WILL take place on Wednesday the 22nd! (anything else that was pre-scheduled for the 22nd will have to be pushed back to the following Warfare)

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-12-2014, 03:52 PM

Theo Pryce, I will trade you Venomous and 5000 xbux for Gein.

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-12-2014, 03:54 PM

I wouldn't take Venomous for all the Xbux in the world.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-12-2014, 03:55 PM

what would it take?

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-12-2014, 03:59 PM

Well for starters all the XBux from every member of your team and Doc.

Hate Post Like Post
Venomous Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-12-2014, 04:33 PM

This is wrong......no faith. For what reason? Why so desperate to remove me? -.-
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-12-2014, 04:36 PM

"Seriously Venomous. I'm sorry you have such a piss poor leader. Here he is trying to change his team up instead of bringing them together. Remember that come War Games. Remember this feeling.

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-12-2014, 04:39 PM

Coming from a leader so willing to trade for Peter...tisk Theo...I thought you had a brain in there

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-12-2014, 04:40 PM

And to Venomous…SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME DO MY JOB! You want Faith? You want me to give you a chance? SHOW ME SOMETHING!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

10-12-2014, 04:41 PM

(10-12-2014, 03:54 PM)Theo Pryce Said: I wouldn't take Venomous for all the Xbux in the world.

I wouldn't listen to a guy who said this just a few moments ago. Morbid just wasn't familiar with your work. I have faith in you, and I need you to help our squadron win this match. You are one fifth of the most fearsome five to ever be assembled.

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-12-2014, 04:42 PM

I wasn't willing to trade for Peter. I didn't want Peter. I still don't. What I was willing to do however was help out John Madison. But you wouldn't know anything about that. Go ahead though, keep trying to dismantle your team before you've even had your first team builder.

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-12-2014, 04:44 PM

Oh yes…the willing bitch! I believe you…I really do. To an untrained eye it seems that you were trying to trade off some of your own team for better prospects…even offering some money too.

You are truly a LIAR and a shitty leader.

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-12-2014, 04:45 PM

(10-12-2014, 04:41 PM)LH Harrison Said:
(10-12-2014, 03:54 PM)Theo Pryce Said: I wouldn't take Venomous for all the Xbux in the world.

I wouldn't listen to a guy who said this just a few moments ago. Morbid just wasn't familiar with your work. I have faith in you, and I need you to help our squadron win this match. You are one fifth of the most fearsome five to ever be assembled.

Thank you for making it blatantly obvious to everyone that you have no idea how to negotiate.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-12-2014, 04:48 PM

(10-12-2014, 04:44 PM)♆♍ᵹŗᶀìȡ 卐 Ąᾗᶃḝᶋ ♆ Said: Oh yes…the willing bitch! I believe you…I really do. To an untrained eye it seems that you were trying to trade off some of your own team for better prospects…even offering some money too.

You are truly a LIAR and a shitty leader.

Perhaps you missed the part where I never once mentioned a member of my team. I never threw anyone on my team under the bus, you did that. Just like LH Harrison you have no clue how to negotiate. Rule number one. Don't tip your hand the way you did. That might be the worst opening to a negotiation I've ever seen. Why not just offer to throw the match while you are at it? You know, like you did during the trios tournament. Your teammates should probably keep that in mind this week. You are after all the guy who left his team high and dry when they had a chance to win the trios titles. Shitty captain, shitty teammate, just shitty.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-12-2014, 04:51 PM

ill pay theo or morbid 5000 of my own xbux to trade for me!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-12-2014, 04:52 PM

And here we are…Theo Pryce is caving in on himself…scrambling for higher ground.

I still say that you were more than anxious to get Peter Gilmour on your team…and why not? He would have been the most accomplished person on your faggetty assed team!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-12-2014, 04:55 PM

theo just wants to lose with honor rather than pick me up and win with honor ;)

morbid could trade for me and we'd win easily!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-12-2014, 04:59 PM

I’ll give you that…you never mentioned a member of your team…YOU GAVE HIM AN OPEN OFFER FOR ANYONE ON THE TEAM! How is that? You were willing to throw members of your team under the bus for Peter Gilmour.

Throw the match? How is this tipping my hand and throwing the match? You look like a football fan…then again you also look like someone who is smart…looks are really deceiving. Trading doesn’t tip any hand or throw any match. If Venomous wants to fuck off then he can but I will embarrass him every chance I get. You are spreading the Christian cancer of doubt because you have fear. Look at your team of scabs! What the fuck do you have? No one worth a shit!

On the higher ground trying to throw shit when YOU went for a trade first. And how is trading for Peter helping Madison? Is he going to help you fix the match in your favor? What would he gain? He has nothing to do with any of these matches other than sign the fucking checks! YOU ARE A LIAR…and bordering on bribery to fix matches

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-12-2014, 04:59 PM

Scrambling for higher ground? From where I am sitting I can just swat down every single thing you say. You've exposed yourself not only as a possibly the worst Captain since the guy who let the Titanic crash into an iceberg but also completely looney tunes. And now you want to try and completely rewrite history? That's cute. Completely transparent but cute. Go ahead Captain, keep steering that ship right into the oncoming iceberg.

How is trading for Peter helping Madison? Perhaps you were too busy liking your wounds since your ass beating at the last Pay Per View on top of having been hiding in a cave for 5 weeks after winning the Universal Title to notice but John has been managing Peter for some time now. So I was trying to help John by helping one of his clients. No more. No less.

John doesn't sign checks, nice try though. Do try and keep up. As for fixing matches. I will do what I can to fix a match every chance I get. If you aren't cheating you aren't trying. Some more free advice for you Captain Cunt.

Peter why would you want to be on a team with a guy who cost you and Cain the Trios Titles? You guys would have easily beaten Duke and his half wit brother for those titles. Sure Azrael was on the team, in fact he was the whole team but even he couldn't take out all three of you. Not with those two dead weights holding him back.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-12-2014, 05:19 PM

Peter, you're not on the table. No, not a single member of my team is up for grabs. Not a person is allowed to leave, because I have chosen you all with care. I called your name so that we may win.

And Theo, Madison brought up the trades, and you hastily mentioned Cain, and all of your XBux, I wouldn't be so quick to throw judgments.
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-12-2014, 05:22 PM

Once again it was about helping John. I am perfectly happy having the number one contender to the Universal Title on my team. In fact having him makes my team that much better. Each member of my team was chosen for a specific reason and come War Games whoever we face will get to see that first hand.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-12-2014, 05:28 PM

I want to believe you, Theodore. I truly do, but the issue remains as such. John Madison said jump, and before any other captain could ask me who I'd want, you threw Cain out there. You threw Cain to wolves to be picked over. Just for John Madison. And it was shot down. You even sweetened the deal with all of your XBux, again, in an attempt to assist Madison. You showed your hand rather quickly.
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-12-2014, 05:30 PM

So…If I heard you correctly, I am like Captain Edward Smith? He was the captain of the Titanic. Considered one of the best in his day and Icebergs to happen. I will take that as a compliment that you think so highly of me…BUT! You are still not out of the woods! You are back stepping as fast as you can just to try and get some kind of ground. If I am a bad captain then why did Shane make trades available? Why? For looks? So if by me asking for a trade and offering a good sum of money makes me a bad leader…You are actually destroying the trades for everyone else…they will fear getting looked down upon by pricks like you! And to what end? You claim you can swat away every claim I make…but all you’ve been doing is stepping around my points and tossing in how bad I am. I AM NOT A GOOD GUY! I AM GOD!

So we are back here…what did you have to gain by helping Madison? It’s a simple question. WHAT DID YOU HAVE TO GAIN? You’d lose money, lose a person that you hand selected as a “champion”. what kind of “Help” were you getting. And if we are going to hit low blows on being a champion…weren’t you the “champion” that ran from challenges and accepted New comers to face you for their SECOND MATCH? What was his name….hmmm…Hayden Oliver Thomas? Does that ring a bell? you took matches from people bellow you so you looked like a good champion and in the end you were still a joke!

So now you admit that John Madison helps you cheat? I FUCKING KNEW IT! He doesn’t sign checks? Well he was very interested in clicking that pen and offering to write checks…or are you just….sinking again?

You are more like Steven Collins. You look all nice and wholesome but deep down you are nothing more than scum!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-12-2014, 05:31 PM

Dammit maddy get in here!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-12-2014, 05:40 PM

Peter, Madison cannot make me trade you. Stop behaving like a baby.
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-12-2014, 05:49 PM

SUCK MY DICK CAPTAIN FAGLORD!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-12-2014, 05:50 PM

(10-12-2014, 05:30 PM)♆♍ᵹŗᶀìȡ 卐 Ąᾗᶃḝᶋ ♆ Said: So…If I heard you correctly, I am like Captain Edward Smith? He was the captain of the Titanic. Considered one of the best in his day and Icebergs to happen. I will take that as a compliment that you think so highly of me…BUT! You are still not out of the woods! You are back stepping as fast as you can just to try and get some kind of ground. If I am a bad captain then why did Shane make trades available? Why? For looks? So if by me asking for a trade and offering a good sum of money makes me a bad leader…You are actually destroying the trades for everyone else…they will fear getting looked down upon by pricks like you! And to what end? You claim you can swat away every claim I make…but all you’ve been doing is stepping around my points and tossing in how bad I am. I AM NOT A GOOD GUY! I AM GOD!

So we are back here…what did you have to gain by helping Madison? It’s a simple question. WHAT DID YOU HAVE TO GAIN? You’d lose money, lose a person that you hand selected as a “champion”. what kind of “Help” were you getting. And if we are going to hit low blows on being a champion…weren’t you the “champion” that ran from challenges and accepted New comers to face you for their SECOND MATCH? What was his name….hmmm…Hayden Oliver Thomas? Does that ring a bell? you took matches from people bellow you so you looked like a good champion and in the end you were still a joke!

So now you admit that John Madison helps you cheat? I FUCKING KNEW IT! He doesn’t sign checks? Well he was very interested in clicking that pen and offering to write checks…or are you just….sinking again?

You are more like Steven Collins. You look all nice and wholesome but deep down you are nothing more than scum!

A lesson on swatting things down...

Quote:Considered one of the best in his day and Icebergs to happen.

You know what else happens? Navigating around massive chunks of ice just chilling in the middle of the ocean.

Quote: If I am a bad captain then why did Shane make trades available?

Because Shane likes to spice things up. He wants to see which asshole will actively try and sabotage his team by jumping at the chance to trade his own teammates, thus he make this option available. Congratulations. You are that asshole.

Quote:So if by me asking for a trade and offering a good sum of money makes me a bad leader…You are actually destroying the trades for everyone else…they will fear getting looked down upon by pricks like you! And to what end?

What you did makes you not just a bad leder it makes you an awful leader. But hey at least you get some points for trying to be a capitalist. As for ruining trades for everyone, boo fucking hoo. You think I give a fuck if other people are now too afraid to making a trade or not? If anything I gave them all a free lesson on what not to do. Thanks for playing the role of the unsuspecting asshole.

Quote:So we are back here…what did you have to gain by helping Madison? It’s a simple question. WHAT DID YOU HAVE TO GAIN? You’d lose money, lose a person that you hand selected as a “champion”. what kind of “Help” were you getting.

Plenty. But since the trade never went through it doesn't really matter does it? Perhaps John was willing to double or even triple whatever Xbux I had to shell out to make the trade happen? Maybe he was going to let me fuck your mother while you were chained up in the corner forced to watch? Or maybe he was going give me a coupon for a lifetime of free rubdowns at his favorite rub and tug? I am a businessman first and foremost. And I was willing to do some business to help out a friend.

Quote:And if we are going to hit low blows on being a champion…weren’t you the “champion” that ran from challenges and accepted New comers to face you for their SECOND MATCH? What was his name….hmmm…Hayden Oliver Thomas? Does that ring a bell? you took matches from people bellow you so you looked like a good champion and in the end you were still a joke!

Yep I had that match. Also faced Scott Charlotte, Peter Gilmour and Mr. Radio. Whereas when you won the title you disappeared for five weeks until you were forced into a title defense. And yes, I did face people below me, and let me repeat that, the word you were looking for is below not bellow. And of course I faced people below me. That's what happens when you are the top champion in the fed. Or is that logic too much for your Godly brain to handle?

Do yourself a favor Morbid God, walk away before you embarrass yourself anymore.

Hate Post Like Post
DOCA_HVP2014 Offline
Mr. Proxy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-12-2014, 05:58 PM

I'd like to take this time to remind everyone that I'm open for business on this date. For the right price I'll take out anyone on the card! Contact me privately to set the biz up!

Oh yeah and....... Go Team Pryce and all that jazz! Yay team! I guess it makes sense that a stern businessman like myself ended up on this team. Look at that little baby Morbid Angel bitching and trying to sound tough just because he's jealous our team doesn't have scrubs like Vemonless on it! Must really blow to be Morbid Angina right about now. No wonder the dated Halloween wankster puts no heart into anything he does! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! Get it? Angina? No heart? I crack me up.

Morbid I've only had like three matches here and all of them wins, and in just that time my winning streak is already longer than any streak of wins you've ever accumulated consecutively in your gay ass undefeated dicktory forever bullcrap. Take a look at a guy who wins and take note, you smelly homeless person. And go wash your ass. You smell! You're dirty!

XWF in-ring record: 3-0
1) Teamed with Phoenix Death; overcame a 2 v 3 handicap defeating all 3 Mafia Men
2) Teamed with Ashe Dawson; overcame a 2 v 3 handicap defeating Leteri, Skkizoid and Khalif Compton
3) Teamed with Zoey Ryback and Aaron Reign; defeating Gator, Socrates and Kyle Star

[excellent in team situations! loves making new friends!]

XWF hits via proxy: 4
1) Peter Gilmour, ordered by anonymous party
2) Peter Gilmour, ordered by Sid Feder
3) Mafia Men's boss, The Don, ordered by Frodo Smackins
4) Kendall Sawyer, ordered by Eli James

[standard hits, anonymous hits and framed hits now available]

XWF kill count: 3
1) Slade, decapitated for failing to contribute anything when teamed with Mr. Proxy
2) Kai Randal, shot to death in slow motion for failing to contribute anything when teamed with Mr. Proxy
3) Derrick Silva, shot in the head by sniper rifle just because

Mr. Proxy wants to team and/or work with YOU (for the right price) [Image: YRAvZhZ.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-12-2014, 06:23 PM

Navigating around large chunks of ice in the water…hmm...they didn’t have sonar and it was night…if you look into history there are many ships that were taken by icebergs. So far what you are saying holds no weight…it is easily swatted away.

Actually, you are that asshole when trying to trade Cain and all your money. You sabotaged your own team before the picks were done…you and me are one in the same…except you are worse! You made a mistake by picking Cain and tried to pawn him off to fucking Pest! And even offered him a large sum of money…figuring that you of all people would have been smarter…but what else can you expect from a drugged out bankrupt?

I honestly don’t think you would have said Boo if I didn’t make the offer to you and you only jumped at the opportunity to shit talk me because you dodged my challenges for almost a fucking year! Oh, you can talk shit when we are in a meeting but you act like a fucking coward when it comes to the ring. A free lesson? A free lesson on how to get ripped apart and shown to be a liar? I think people don’t need me to point out how fucking you are…they have eyes. And if Shane allowed us to do trades just to see who is unworthy then he is an asshole with no dignity…but I don’t think that’s the case here…

You said that since the trade didn’t go through then it doesn’t matter? that’s what you said…but this matters? Even though the trade didn’t go through you still feel the need to try and parade me around like Jesus Christ himself! Like I did wrong…You did more wrong than me but we can’t see that or talk about it because Theo Pryce says it doesn’t count…who the fuck do you think you are? You are a has been! You have nothing going for you now! You should have stayed gone because even Azrael is falling from grace. BEHOLD! The Black Circle…The Has-beens! Last years models!
You are a poor business man! A good business man would not endanger money for a “friend” who didn’t even lift a fucking finger to find you when you were stranded. He probably doesn’t even like you…if he did, wouldn’t he have jumped in to save your integrity by now? If he did now it would be because I called him on it…sad but true.

5 weeks? I believe I had 2 matches in those 5 weeks…One was a trio’s match which anyone could have cashed in at…but no one did. So you faced Scott Charlotte who is a bottom feeder, Mr Radio who is a joke and Peter Gilmour? Ooooh, you mean that time he was forced into stipulations he didn’t want just to appease you? That’s right! It is so clear now. How could I have been so wrong about you…coul…could you ever forgive me?…You are a fucking joke!

It’s always nice to have the choices of who you can fight as a top champion…I always get forced into matches I didn’t want…Must be Madison cheating for you to get what you want…like those checks he doesn’t write.

Lets see if you can keep up. I know you can’t defeat me.

Proxy…this is a conversation for TEAM LEADERS!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Venomous Offline

XWF FanBase:

10-12-2014, 06:37 PM

Well I guess negotiating is over. Trust me Morbid....whoever we face. We will win. I will not fail you...especially not on my debut match
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-12-2014, 06:52 PM

Venomous! Join me in a VICTORY FOREVER CHANT!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Venomous Offline

XWF FanBase:

10-12-2014, 06:55 PM

VICTORY FOREVVVVVEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!,,
Hate Post Like Post