Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 09:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Happy Ending...?
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-26-2014, 08:41 PM

The sun is up, the birds are chirping, and LH Harrison is standing in the living room of his house. He looks at his watch and it reads 7:15. He sighs and takes a seat on the couch. Dark bags are under his eyes as he hadn’t received hardly any sleep the night before. He had had a nightmare in which his mother had gotten out of her grave to attack him blaming him for her death. He shakes his head trying to get the vision of it out of his head. He leans forward and sighs.

I can’t get the sight of… my mother coming out of the grave and looking at me with her cold dead eyes. I just can’t… Yesterday I went to the graveyard with my dad and looked at the headstone. We reminisced on memories of Mom… and we cried a little. But other than that, nothing eventful happened. We left there to go get a new car. It’s going to stand out around here, but I needed a car to travel across the country with that will save some gas.

He stands up and walks over to the door and walks outside. He walks over to his new car.

[Image: priusv.jpg]

Yeah, yeah it’s a Prius. Hardy, har, har. But it’ll get me from here to there without breaking down on me or breaking me with gas.

He looks at his watch. He shrugs.

I guess it’s close enough to 8:00.

LH gets into the Prius and begins driving across town. He shortly arrives at the front door of his house. The grass has grown up to the point that it is almost to his knees. LH shakes his head at the tall grass, but steps up to the front door. He knocks and feels absurd knocking on his own home. The door opens and it’s Grace. She runs out the door and latches herself onto his leg. He smiles and lifts her up. He kisses her head.

Grace: Daddy… I missed you. When are you coming home?

LH frowns and kisses her neck making an elephant noise on the skin. Grace giggles at it and tries to push him away.

I don’t know baby, but I need to speak to your mother. Why don’t you go to your room and stay there for a bit? I promise to come see you before I leave.

Grace: Okay Daddy.

She kisses him on the cheek and he lets her down. She scampers off to her room. LH shakes his head and lowers his head. He had missed his daughter incredibly. He looked down and just remembered all that he had had before joining the XWF. His mother… his wife… his kids… He had lost too much. He steps into the house and calls for Jessica. He stands there and waits looking around the room. He hears some footsteps and looks ahead. He sees Jessica turn the corner into the living room and she’s wearing a… flowery dress. The dress that he had bought for her a few years ago. It held tight on her body and was one of his favorites for her to wear. She slowly walks up to LH and looks him in the eyes. She appears on the verge of crying.

I was wrong, Henry Davis. I was so wrong.

LH Harrison can do nothing but look into the hazel eyes of the woman he’s always loved.

Did you hear me, Henry? I was wrong. I need you in my life. I… can’t handle the kids and being alone and… not having you around. I love you, Henry Davis. More than anything and I was a fool to think otherwise.

LH Harrison opens his mouth to say something, but is floored… He had no idea what he was expecting, but this surely wasn’t it. He finally musters up something to say.

I… need you too. I was so miserable without you. You… are my better half. I love you too baby.

He wraps his arms around her and lifts her off the ground in a tight embrace. They kiss and begin whispering sweet nothings to each other.

So does that mean, I get to move back in?

LH laughs and she nods furiously.

Of course baby. The… bedroom just hasn’t been the same since you left.

She winks and LH smirks to himself. He kisses her cheek.

So do you think you can get a baby sitter for the day?

She smiles and pushes him slightly. She thinks for a moment.

I actually think I know just the person. Wait here.

She winks and walks into the other room shaking every bit of asset that her mother has blessed her with. LH exhales and takes a seat on the couch.

Home, sweet home. But on Monday, I return to my other home. Madness. And on Madness, I will decimate you Spike Hannigan. You thought the loss to the talk show host was bad? It won’t even be comparable to what I unleash upon you. I wouldn’t be shocked if you just decided not to show up. I definitely wouldn’t blame you. But on the off-chance that you do show up… you’ll become the next victim. Because I am resolute in my purpose and resolute in my destiny. Come Monday, you’ll wish you had turned in vacation for this show. Here comes the pain, Spike. Take a Mydol before the show.

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post