Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 04:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
It's time to end the Knight to start a Fresh Dawn
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-14-2014, 08:34 PM

There stands the brave Knight
Who looks at me with rage
But it is I who holds the upper hand
as you are not on the same page

Mighty Knight it is that you do not care
Darkness will prevail to put you in a world of tears
I will then vanquish you
So best you get to your morning prayers

The poison that works within my soul
Is my anger for you that I have for now
Ahead is our battle that I will win
That will be my vow
To be rid of you once and for all

This Monday will be our journey
That in time will be told
To future generations of wrestlers
It will be a tale to uphold

It's time.
It's time to end the Knight
It's time for a Fresh Dawn

The camera fades in to the private jet, owned by Mastermind, as he flies to Monday Night Madness at Denver, Colorado. He is looking at the latest promo from Aerial Knight. His opponent at Monday Night Madness. He pauses the promo, and looks at the camera.

"You have a lot to say Aerial. Some graceful words, some not so graceful words, some meaningful, some precise, some out of this world. And then there are those words that do not sit with you gracefully. After all, aren't you suppose to be a Knight amongst the upper order. Haven't you got a profile to uphold? What would your esteem colleagues say if they say this? What would the Queen of England say if she saw this? Better yet the future King, Prince William. I'm shocked."

Mastermind laughs. Then sits forward.

"You say symbolism is lost, that I missed some hidden meanings of your last promo. Did I Aerial? Did I really? Or was it that I intentionally didn't react to those meanings, so that I knew that would piss you off so to speak, and the fact that you mentioned it, means I won that little battle.

"Next minute you think you are a psychiatrist. One moment your a deep methodical thinker, and the next minute a psychiatrist. Where will it end? You say I'm stuck in the past? That I can't move forward until I start winning again, the losses basically keep me in my past. Well thanks for that Doctor Knight. What happened in my past is between me and me only, not any one else. The fact people can see what I think well that's just their good luck. Until you know the full picture of what happened between me and my father doesn't give you the right to speculate Doctor Knight. Let it play out. Don't make a play of your own about it.

"I want you to think that you got inside my head, which of course you haven't but at least I fooled you. I'm inside your head making you think that you are in mine. No, fool you are not."

Mastermind sits back and opens up a book, he looks through it. He looks back at the camera.

"You were telling us what that little play was all about with the cat and the dog and the dragon. Who gives a rat arse what it was all about. It was your made up fantasy, and that's the key word. Fantasy. Your fantasy. Just making it up shows you are really delusional to make that stuff up. Come on Aerial get back to reality? Or are you stuck fantasying about far too many things? I pity you.

"I'm no puppet. But I am the one pulling strings. Your strings. And you don't even know it. Whatever you have brought up over the last few days comes from everything that I have dripped fed you. So you brought into it, and took it so far that you truly believe that your reality is your reality where in fact it is your fantasy. That's a real shame for you and your family.

"I'll tell you what Aerial, I'll help you to get back to reality when I win this Monday, by merely tapping out of the Mind Controller, your fantasy world will turn back to reality, and it'll be all thanks to me.

"It's time to come out of the darkness, it's time to end the knight, and look into a fresh new dawn."

Mastermind starts laughing as he sits back and the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub