Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 03:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Reservations...
Agony Offline
Agony, The Wrestling Messiah

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-16-2013, 01:51 PM

*Indistinct chatter*

We hear talking but we can't quite make out who it is. It's dark, it isn't clear where we are. The camera pans to the left, and to the right and suddenly we see a light. The camera focuses on the light, there is a figure sitting at a table. That's where the noise is coming from. It seems as if the figure sitting at the table is talking to himself, contemplating what he just did.

"I told you we shouldn't have done this."

“Why not? Nobody’s going to miss him.”

“Because it’s sick, even by our standards.”

“I don’t see what's sick about it, it tastes like chicken.”

“I refuse to eat any more.”

“Like you have a choice, I control you now.”

“Only because I let you, you’ve always been weaker than me, even in death.”

“Does it matter, we are equally as strong now, and I was always the smarter one, that hasn’t changed.”

“If you’re as smart as you claim you wouldn’t have us doing idiotic stuff like this.”

“We like the taste Agony, the thrill of all of this gets us off.”

Agony: “It may be enticing but somebody will notice, it’s not like people will believe that he just disappeared Messiah.”

Messiah: “They don’t have to, nobody will ever have to, we’re just a guy sitting in our home enjoying a meal that we prepared ourselves.”

Agony: “I suppose you’re right, and he does taste great. I wonder why this isn’t a thing.”

Messiah: “It is a thing, for psychopaths, and we certainly fit that bill.”

Agony: “True, but what do we do with the excess remains.”

Messiah: “Excess? You practically ate the whole damn thing.”

Agony: “The bones Messiah, what do we do with the bones?”

Messiah: “Well I suppose we can get a dog, we are making quite a lot of money destroying all of these punks in XWF.”

Agony: “You’re right again haha, maybe you are the smart one.”

Messiah: “Like there was ever any question.”

The camera focuses in on Agony.

Agony: “Jeff Hardy, the European champion. I've finally been given what I deserve. An opportunity to embarrass you, like you have done to yourself all of your life.

Let me ask you something Jeff. Did your mom know you were going to be an addict before she died? Like mother like son. Your mom had brain cancer from all of that blow she did didn’t she?

Maybe she knew you would become one too, do you think that’s what killed her Jeff? Do you think you’re to blame for your mom’s death? Maybe mommy couldn’t handle little Jeff sober so she turned to drugs. Has that question ever haunted you Jeff, because it would haunt me.

Am I striking a nerve? I’m sorry, I’m just surprised you have any left after over 10 years of drug abuse.”

Messiah: “J.P. Corino, a week before he ever cut a promo Agony began to have problems. He was conflicted, he didn’t know what was happening to him. He kept losing control of himself, I began to take over, I proclaimed to be the Wrestling Messiah. I wasn’t wrong, that’s exactly who I am.

Enter Corino. As soon as you saw the response that I got, you too started to call yourself the Messiah. Do you see a problem with that? Of course you don’t, you’re an idiot, I’m surprised you’ve made it this far.

Here’s the problem Corino, there is only room for one Messiah in the XWF, and you’re looking at him. If you catch my drift."

Agony and Messiah: "Now, this Monday, in the handicap match, you’d better watch your back, your liver, and your brain too. Because we’ve acquired a taste, and we're not going to settle for tainted meat. We’ll be having Messiah for dinner.

Get ready you two, because Monday isn’t just a match for us, it’s a reservation for two.”

Agony breaks out into the familiar sadistic laugh, as the camera fades to black.

[Image: WristClutchExploder.gif] [Image: 66zvj9.jpg]
Accomplishments:
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion 02/23/13 - 02/27/13
First to make "Olympic Gold Medalist" Martin O' Connor tap out!

Record:
W/L/D
6-3-0
I've never tapped out. I am excellence. I am the Wrestling Messiah and I am here to save you from the mediocrity in XWF.
[/color]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Agony's post:
(03-17-2013)