Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 09:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Let's Amp This Up
AaronReign Offline
The XWF's Best Pure Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-26-2014, 10:25 AM

"Looks like things just heated up a little bit."

Aaron Reign appears, decked in full wrestling gear and glistening with sweat. His sparring partner for the morning's training session is briefly seen on screen behind him, and after exchanging awkward goodbyes, Reign focuses his attention on the camera. A thumbs up is seen in front of the camera from behind it, signaling that once again, Reign has a cameraman.

"Finally! I've got two guys to work on now. It's not just a one-on-one with Gator and I, and that makes things a little bit interesting. Before I say anything about either of you, I just want to state this: as far as I'm concerned, this is a one-on-two until my partners decide to show up, so you can both shut up with the two-on-three whining. Mr. Proxy has won both of his matches in that exact same situation, so there's not an excuse if you can't. It sucks, I know, but at least you have a meat shield on your team. Think of the positives."

Reign jumps down from his ring, becoming a little clearer on screen. The fact that his hair is matted with sweat and the weights are visibly shifted from where they were yesterday indicate that he has been training for quite some time now.

"Gator, that promo was weak. And I mean weak even for you. Are you just a one-hit wonder with your promos Gator, because it's starting to seem like you are. Same shit...both times you've talked about me. I'm generic. I'm boring. I'm in over my head. Insert shitty name-call here. Gator is da beast. Gator is love, Gator is life. Insert shitty one-liner here....is that about it Michael?"

The same thumbs up is seen from behind the camera.

"I thought so. That first promo you cut on this match, you talked about a promo template, Are you sure you were talking about me, because that's exactly what that last promo was. You said it yourself, your promo work reflects your quality as a wrestler, and there's two reasons you dug yourself a deep hole with that one. First, you're fucking terrible. You've been tooting the same horn since you got here, and I don't mean how I base my promos around the same concept: that I'm a real wrestler in a world full of sideshow freaks...that I went through heartache and my wrestling career is a way to keep that from overtaking me. No, you've just been spouting off the same crap every time your lackey turns your camera on. The most original thing you've done since you got here was setting that random guy's house on fire, and all that did was show how stupid you are; you literally aired yourself committing a felony to a wrestling promotion in order to get over on some androgynous joke of a wrestler. How was that jail time that was conveniently never mentioned, or was that whole thing fake...like your character. Like you. Second, if you act like a joke, I'm gonna treat you like one. Yea, Owen Hart was a fantastic wrestler, that much I can actually agree with you on. But he didn't act like a complete joke every single time he got behind a mic; have you ever seen his feud with Bret? Have you ever seen the King of Harts storyline? That's a completely different world than what you're doing friend, and besides, what match have you impressed in so far? You're talking a lot of shit about how 'I'm not a tough guy until a win a match'. What about you? Do you count pinning...what was that guy's name again Michael?"

"I think it was the Brooklyn Brawler."

"Do you count pinning the Brooklyn Brawler in your first match as an act of 'toughness'? Should I take you seriously when you're a joke in your promos AND you're a joke in the ring? No, I shouldn't, and I won't. What I will do is talk about my moves. Why? Because this is freaking WRESTLING Gator. It just so happens, and I know this will come as a big shock to you, that in wrestling, you talk about wrestling. I'm also gonna cut my promos as soon as I possibly can, because I want the higher ups in this organization to realize that I'm here to make an impact, and even though I think this place is a circus, I'm going to take it seriously. Maybe you don't have time to do that while you're high off your ass or just not caring in general, but I do. I always have time for this business; it's my life. You can keep doing what you're doing and saying the exact...same...shit every time you talk to me, or you can change the game. If you want to be taken even a little bit seriously, I suggest you do the latter. Doing that predictable crap and calling me by every name that starts with an 'R' just because I mentioned a mispronunciation doesn't count as 'different'."

Reign raises his eyebrow at the camera, almost amused, as he continues.

"Now that I've got him out of the way, it appears that the great Socrates himself has decided to join the fray...welcome. It's about damn time. It appears that your personality is a little bit on the 'proper European' side of things, but that's a hell of a lot better than coming out draped in the Greek flag and doing promos on 'Mount Olympus' like most of these idiots would have done. Since I haven't seen you in a match yet, I'm going to assume you deserve respect. Until you prove otherwise, that's what I'm going to give you. I suggest you don't start acting like an idiot, and I suggest you show me what a real wrestler can do in that ring on Wednesday, because I'd hate to have to throw you in with Gator and the rest of the Misfit Squad. One thing you have wrong though...I'm not trying to 'woo' you. I'm simply stating that I like you more than I do Deadpool, and that's not saying that much. Fact is, I don't like you at all. I respect you because I have no reason not to, but that could be retracted in an instant. The thing that gets me is that you said you're the better wrestler. Leave that shit until after the match, got me? You don't know, and I don't know. This is our first match, both of us, so let's not be claiming something we have no basis on, Artemis. I'll give you a piece of advice: lose this ego I can already tell you have, and start learning how to cut a promo with the big boys, because whatever that last promo was is gonna make you fall behind."

Predictably, Reign grabs the camera and positions it in the same way he always does at the end of his promos...nothing but his face visible.

"I want both of you to know...I'm not backing down. Even if Proxy and Ryback don't show up at all this week, I'll take you both down myself. Screw handicaps, I don't make excuses. Both of you need to get on the ball and show me what you can really do, because if this is it, I just picked myself up an easy win. Don't make this easy for me, I was just starting to have fun."

The camera shuts off.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AaronReign's post:
Ozymandias (08-01-2014)