Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 05:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry Folks
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-20-2014, 08:40 AM

I wanted to put up a fight against Davids for the title, but work has simply made that impossible. Taking the fact that the job has taken up crazy amounts of my time on weekdays (and some) weekends, I'm also still trying to get stuff for my apartment in San Francisco. I hate dropping a belt, and especially so when it means that someone will get it without really having to do much (no offense, Archie, I mean this generally), but there's just no way I'm going to be able to put in the work I want to put in in two days, unless you want me RPing from a furniture store, ha.

Sorry guys. I'll float around the place here and there, but will definitely need some time off until things at my job become more stable.

If any of the mods want me to write a segment or anything to drop the belt or whatnot, I'm happy to do so.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tony Santos's post:
Liz Hathaway (07-20-2014)
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-20-2014, 09:54 AM

Hey dude. Know your feel, I had a hard time until last night with time and all myself. Clearly you're trapped at work and what not even more so than I am!

Hope to see you around soon so we can face off again another time?

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post