Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 03:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
VICTORY FOREVER!...The Musical
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-18-2014, 09:41 PM

Voice-”GUY! The band sounds amazing!”

The office was clean and not what is usual for a Morbid Angel beginning. Morbid Angel sits with a group of other guys all looking their evilest wearing black with inverted crosses everywhere. A man sits across from them wearing a suit and tie. Documents in front of him.

Morbid Angel-”So, you like our sound?”

The man across the desk looks at Morbid with little amazement but more with dollar signs in his eyes, considering how often people come in with music.

Man behind the desk-”Here’s what we can do for you. The music is already recorded and ready for sale, all that is needed is packaging. We will schedule you with our director and get the music video done so we can start plastering that all over youtube.com and getting the name out there. One thing…have you given any thought about changing the band name?”

Morbid Angel-”What’s wrong with Victory Forever?”

Morbid looked a little irritated at the man’s inquiries. Everyone knows that Morbid Angel is known for the Victory Forever stuff. Coined the term and everything…perhaps a little obsessed with it but who are we to judge? Either way this music executive would sign the band because of quality alone. Considering the Satanic Death Metal trade, this band is godlike to the genre! Morbid Angel spared no expense when it came to hiring a band, to him everything needed to be just right when it came down to music. After listening and living the lifestyle for so long he decided to take his raspy voice and make something of it with “VICTORY FOREVER!” which is if you cross Necrophagist with Deicide with Master’s Hammer with Iron Maiden…you’d have Victory Forever. A poetically charged bombardment of machine gun double bass and snare drum pops over toned with down toned guitars playing so fast that if they were twirling a stick in the wilderness in a pile of grass they would start a fire in about 5 seconds! Mix that with a bass player that is overly talented trying to showcase by not even keeping rhythm but more looking badass while they pluck away…then there is Morbid Angel and the microphone! Growling, grunting and screaming and nothing decipherable except the commonly used word “Fuck” or laughter…guaranteed to be satanic…Satanic is a must! This is what Victory Forever is about!

The Music executive knows Morbid and had dealt with him in the past when he tried to do a spoken word album back in 1999...needless to say William Shatner has that market cornered. He knows that this man is volatile and needs to pick his words with care…just in case he took an extra dose of steroids to give him that friendly boost.

Man behind the Desk-”Just curious. I thought a band as brutal as this needed a badass name, perhaps “Tot Juda”? give you that European feel. Most bands desire that these days.”

Morbid Angel-”THAT IS RACIST! I’m not even fucking German! Besides…I like Victory Forever…Dead Jew isn’t my target! IT IS GOD! And all those mother fuckers that I hate! We talk about real issues with our music! Not propaganda…if I wanted to do propaganda I’d work for Fox news.”

Man Behind the desk-”We have two options then. Do the music video. We can direct it for you or you can if you get an approved idea. The choice is yours but we must agree on the song, may I suggest the track titled “Suffocated in Vaginal Juice’s”. I think that would be the best track to do the video on.”

Morbid Angel-”It is done then! When do we start recording?”

Man behind the desk-”If you do the video yourself you can start whenever and we will just clean it up and post it on you tube and see what happens.”

Morbid Angel-”Excellent!”

The scene fades to Black!

The scene opens to the band having lunch at the guitarists house just a few miles away from the studio. The guitarist who was originally a session guitarist for Cradle of Filth during the Thornography time, looked for work when Morbid Angel called. Being intrigued by the demon and his offer of what could possibly be, a lot of money could come from this. Morbid has the name that carries and with the right people they could be the next Children of Bodom! With all this in consideration he decided to take the job and even offered some people he knew that played session tracks for various metal acts and before the week was out the band was complete. Morbid had all he needed to fill the roles to make an album!

Quickly it was realized that Morbid Angel did not want to make an album easily sold to the public with lyrics describing the dissection of a quivering phallus while the victim was alive or even going into great detail taking human life in some of the most disturbing ways one could dream of. All of this considered the band stayed around and recorded with Morbid and what came out the other side of this demonic pig’s shit factory was brilliant.

Morbid sat with the band around the table and was eating a sandwich. Everyone was thinking of a video idea. Morbid grabs a glass from the table and takes a sip and immediately spits it out!

Morbid Angel-”What the fuck is this shit?!”

Guitarist-”Almond Milk. Its good for the heart.”

Morbid Angel-”Fuck is Almond Milk? Almonds ain’t even got titties!”

Everyone at the table looked at Morbid while he looked out the window.

Morbid Angel-”GET THE FUCKING CAMERA!”

Guitarist-”Why?”

Morbid Angel-”Don’t question! Just do it!”

The scene fades to black once more!

And here they are, standing in the backyard looking over a rusted chain linked fence at a child’s birthday party! Balloons displaying the age of 8. Tables covered with presents and drinks…even a separate one holding a large cake! There were so many balloons that all of the 20 children there could have taken 3 home each! A clown entertains some as others run about.

Guitarist-” OK, we are in my backyard and looking creepy as hell. What now?”

Morbid Angel-”you see that right there?”

Morbid points at the party.

Guitarist-”The children?”

Morbid Angel-”The Party! We are going to crash the party! I think we roll the camera and go over there and frighten those little bastards! Eat all the cake and steal all the presents! You know why?”

Guitarist-”Not sure I want to know why…actually I think this is a bad idea.”

Morbid Angel-”Because FUCK YOU! That’s why! We are going to act all bad ass so hide that vagina that is hanging out for this shit! Last thing you need to do is trip over that thing while we film!”

Guitarist-”So lets get this clear. You want us grown ass men to jump the fence and crash a child’s birthday party? Then you want us to look bad ass even though it’s hard looking like a badass when you make kids cry…it’s actually kind of creepy…you are being creepy.”

Morbid stood silent as he looked at the guitarist.

Morbid Angel-”You just ruined the moment…Like, shot the moment in the face…”

Guitarist-”OK fine! Lets do this then! But lets not be too creepy with it.”

Morbid Angel-”YES!”

With that Morbid Angel dove over the fence and did a quick roll before popping up to his feet. The others were following less eagerly. Morbid waits for the others and they slowly walk around looking for the perfect time to attack……

The scene fades to a Blood red!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Morbid Angel's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (07-18-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-19-2014)