Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 05:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Monster's Echoes
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-09-2014, 10:52 AM

The camera pans around the almost empty room. An eerie gust of wind shudders down my spine as I pace back and forth and back and forth from one bland wall to the other. I felt like a caged animal that was waiting to be unleashed. I never quite understood the point in a promo designed just to slate your opponent. I have always been a man that prefers actions over words. Perhaps it was because of my poetic tendancies. The realism behind my words weren't always as believable to others as they were to me.

Then again, what does it matter? More often than not, the ignorant did not listen and those that did, heard every word and it struck them to the core. I am not the kind of man to speak for the sake of it.

As always, I saw fit to set at least a partially creepy atmosphere in the room, merely to get in the head of weaker opponents. Yet, I am not so sure that Arryn Connolly is as fearful as the likes of Alexandra Callaway, who if I am being honest, was a waste of my god damn time last week. Defeating her is something that pretty much everyone has done... just like well, Alexandra Callaway. Everyone's done her at some point or another, that's why I am sure she got nicknamed the federation's bike.

Though, Arryn, is an entirely different story. There is something chilling about her and I must admit that I sort of like it. Yet, of course, I could not admit that publically until after I defeat her. How humilating would that be?

There was no over complicated background, no exciting scenery, just me, a camera, a black background, one small light above my head, and slightly ominous breeze.

Perfectly creepy.

My voice was an eerie whisper that echoed through the small room.

“When the blood that runs through your veins begins to curdle at the sight of Steve Davids, perhaps you shall know, immediately, that all is said and done... Arryn. Or perhaps, you are stubborn and do not fear the Psycho Sensation. I would not blame you for fearing me, most men do. It's the wisest way to think. People call others cowards when they fear the night, but oh how there is so much to fear... Perhaps the slim chance that a murderer may emerge from the shadows with a sleek knife in his hand? Or perhaps it is merely the darkness. The unknowing?

Well Arryn. I am the darkness in the night. I am the unknowing as you turn that corner and I am the force that stands in front of your long yet tedious path to greatness but that is how it must be. You see, Paul Heyman wouldn't have me any other way. He chose me to fight along side him because he knows what I am capable of as well as any. I have been in the ring with some of the best competitors in this business whilst you...? You have been doing, what exactly? Have you been puckering your lips whilst pampering yourself with make up like the hussie that we all know you are capable of being? Or have you been preparing? Have you been training for the day that you finally stepped in the ring with someone who will actually give you a fight that is worth training for in STEVE DAVIDS...

I do not underestimate you, I know that you are an intelligent woman and that is why I am so sure that it is the latter. You are not the kind of woman who lingers around vile men in order to get a quick satisfaction. At least, I hope you're not. Some do get their satisfaction this way, whilst I prefer to get my satisfaction in other ways. Like tearing someone limb from limb inside the squared circle.

Just ask Alexandra Callaway what it is like to have hopes and chances crushed by the brute that stands before you. Speaking of Callaway, she is everything a woman should aspire not to be. I'm sure that the word whore is in your oh so wide vocabulary Arryn? Well that's the best way to sum up the bitch that I put down last week, hopefully for good. She barely got a move in on me.

Oh and speaking of last week on Madness. Ozymandias, why don't you do what we ALL want you to do... step aside and allow the brilliant Paul Heyman to have full control over Madness once more, permanently. That might not be his first intentions, right now, but it is what's best for business. You see, look how Madness has fallen since you took over.

Sid Feder was right, there's too many bitches and hoes fighting on this show. And not to mention the fact that the majority of the men competing this week are equally as pathetic. Take Tony Santos for example... The man's a former champion and now look at him. He's nothing but a washed up loser struggling to defeat the easiest of opponents. Am I the only one who remembers his last run where he lost 3 matches and cost me a match against Theo Pryce and Mr. Supernova? A match that was CRUCIAL for us to win. The man's a cracked shell of what he used to be.

Who knows what awaits me on Madness? Perhaps, I will get a fully trained Arryn Connolly who is ready for the fight of her life. Or maybe, I'll get a weak little bitch named Arryn Connolly and I'll throw her around like a fucking rag doll.

You said in your promo this week Arryn:

'Hey, killing someone in cold blood takes a lot out of a person.'

Only, an extremely weak one.”

Davids pushes the camera to the floor, it continues recording the darkness for a moment before it crackles and fades.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post