Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 12:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Man Up !
Sterling Steal

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-05-2014, 09:11 AM

A logo pops up along with suave music playing in the background.

This is a Pure Manliness production

The scene then shows Sterling Steal sitting in the back of what appears to be a limousine

He is wear a blue fitted Italian suit with a white shirt and a dark blue tie

He is wearing a suspicious grin on his face

"What a busy week I will be having. Now on my way to the arena for my match tonight with Vladdy boy. I hope he is alright I have not herd from him maybe he wised up and got his herpes checked and doesn't want to get sued by all fans here in Mexico to be suing because I am going to beat the hell out of him and spill his blood all over the arena."

His tone starts to get serious

He looks out the window at the people of Mexico in the streets

"Cant blame the poor stinky bastards for wanting more money living in this shit hole. But, no this video is not for you Vladdy. Its for the two boys on Wednesday Crimson and Rider."

"Rider"

He scoffs and rolls his eyes

"From what I have herd and seen I got to tell you Im impressed......I am impressed you have not turned out to be a transvestite hooker by know but, don't worry Ms. thing I will save you from the road your going down and I will make a man out of you and beat every whiny self pitty emotion you have inside you."

He loosens his tie.

"Maybe if your lucky Ms. Rider you will take a lesson from the beating your going to get and see how a real man carries himself."

He looks away in disgust

"You know if I was a more carrying person I might feel sorry for you but, unlike you and so many young emo bitches I know the truth about the world. I know how hard it is to get by. I know sometimes you have to suck up your tears and quite your whining about why you lost this or how great of a wrestler you are and just shut your fucking mouth and get in the ring and prove not to the world but, to yourself how good you are."

He is on the verge of yelling as sweat slowly drips from his forehead

"And that's why you cant and wont beat me Rider you cant open your eyes and see how the world is and you defiantly lack the balls to man up !"

"Know on to you Crimson"

He cracks his neck and wipes the sweat off his brow

"You may act like a man.....you may even look like one.....but luke"

He leans into the camera

"We both know your not a man"

"We both know the only reason you are not on top of the XWF with Hogan and Lesnar and all the other major players is because you don't know how to get to the top or maybe your just too scared to go as far as you need to, Maybe you don't have what it takes to go the extra mile and get the job done."

"Wednesday night if your not prepared...if your not ready to MAN UP !....Im only trying to help you Crimson....and the only way I can is by beating your ass into the ground and showing you and Rider and the rest of the world how to be a man !

Steal sits back and the camera fades out
Edit