Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 06:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Dusty, Dusty, Dusty...what the fuck!
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-29-2014, 09:11 AM

The scene opens to Morbid Angel working out at the gym….he was curling with an assistant shooting steroids into his shoulder as he worked.

Morbid Angel-”Yeah! Shoot me with that sweet steroids! I FEEL THE FUCKING POWER!”

Morbid curls faster as the plunger drops quickly!

Morbid Angel-”NOW DO THE OTHER ARM!”

Morbid’s face looked intense! He has been working on his upper body ever since he defeated the Demolisher…he would never be out done by a simple minded fuck like Dim!

The man loads another shot and hits Morbid with another 200mlg of steroids. Morbid’s face turns red as the juice floods his body! The bar falls to the floor and Morbid Angel slides off the bench and onto the floor.

The scene fades to black.

The scene opens to Morbid Angel laying in a hospital bed with an tubes in his nose…

Morbid Angel-”Did Dusty Wyatt just claim he was fucking every female in my family? Apparently he doesn’t have sex with anyone them because there was only one that I know of and she is dead…my whore of a mother died years ago…were talking near 38 years….”

MORBID FLASHBACK!

They forced Young Morbid Angel to watch as they cut his mothers face with the knife…then they cut off one of her breasts and threw it at young Morbid. Blood gushes from the wound…they then turn the knife on him, cutting his back and face then dragging him into the Kitchen and boiled some water telling him they were going to burn him with it! Burning him down his torso and legs!
Young Morbid Angel passes out from the pain only to awaken on the floor in that same pain from his wounds. His skin bubbled up blistered and peeling away! Cuts on his face clotted and dry yet still making it painful to speak…He looks up and sees his mother crying…missing a breast and with a swollen face from the abuse standing on a chair looking at him.
He didn’t notice the rope at first as she just stood there looking. She didn’t look to be in any pain but that could have been the drugs masking what she feels…the rope was tied to the ceiling pipes in the small run down apartment. She looks at him and says to him the haunting words that will forever ring as his anthem

Mila-”Бог умер (God is Dead)”

With those words she uses her toes to push the chair backwards to the floor leaving her suspended by her neck looking at he who is to be known as Morbid Angel…who in return watched her as the life drained from her body.

Morbid Angel-”Let the magic cocaine that you snort with your asshole tell you the truths! Do you even have sex? And if you do is it with animals or are you just trying to make me upset talking shit about my long dead whore-mother? Before you go onto saying that you had every male in my family suck your dick I should tell you that I am a bastard and I do have a son…who is gay…the state took him from me because apparently you can’t make kids sleep outside in the dirt during the winter months…or any months for that matter…I mean…I see motherfuckers letting their kids camp out and that’s fine! I fucking do it and I’m a horrible cunt! Goddamn system has it out for me! You see what I mean? if the system worked they would have seen that I was training him for winter survival! Its not easy living in the north in winter…anyway…are you going to threaten him with your cock? If you are know that is fucked up and someone should call the police…just saying.

Here is another confusing thing about you…people thought you would slay the beast known as Morbid Angel…so far I am not impressed! Far from it! Consider that when you are thinking of what to say…make your next words something brilliant and mind blowing. I, Morbid Angel never has to sit there and disappoint! I let those who face me disappoint everyone else and so far you are not turning me from that entire bit…I mean…you were suppose to be something more than just a joke…but I guess in the end you will always be a joke than no one takes seriously! Should I add your name to my list now? it’s a very extensive list of names…you should look at it sometime! Thinking that threatening to fuck my family is a wise decision? Think again on that shit! I AM MORBID FUCKING ANGEL! I defeated near everyone of worth here! I even stole the popes hat! I AM NOT ONE TO FUCK WITH! MORBID ANGEL IS VICTORY AND VICTORY IS FOREVERRRRRRRR!!”

The scene fades to a Blood Red!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit Hate Post Like Post