Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 02:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Team Meeting {Collaboration part 1}
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-03-2014, 06:11 PM

"Ms Callaway, please come to the following address, today.
666 Rue Du Luc, New Orleans, Louisiana, 70116.

It it greatly important that I speak to you, before our trio match."

Sincerly,
Dr. Honkey Shadows

Alexandra made the trip down south to see the man who had called for her. She didn't know what she was going to find upon arriving there. But found herself standing in an office. Nicely cared for, a huge mahogany desk sat against one wall. Behind the desk sat a man, the back of the chair turned towards her, hiding who this person might actually be.

"Tell me, what do you bring to this team?"

"Violence, anger, a blood lust unmatched by anyone else in this company."

"Really now?"

"Why all the questions?"

"I want to know who they have me teamed with."

"I can promise you this much, when I get in that ring, no matter who it is. I wont give up until I am completely done, and I have nothing left."

Alexandra leaned onto the desk, waiting to see if he had any other questions. Just then, the door opened to the room and walked in. He was dressed in a suit. He smiled at the two and bowed.

"Hello. I'm Vincent Kane. I will be your partner for this Trio match. It's a pleasure to meet you both."

He walked in and shut the door behind him.

"Now, I'm sure you're wondering why I wanted to tag with you two. Well it's very simple really. I feel the three of us can win this. So, Let us game plan. Then we can go to my club and have a few rounds."

"I'm pretty sure that could be arranged. But we really do need a game plan. We need to think about this, rationally. Most of these people I've faced before, or I have seen them in action. Most of them would put you in a coma or worse, kill you if thats what it took to win. They will stop at nothing to win."

"That's just the nature of the business, I think we all accepted that when we chose to climb into the ring for the first time. Also them being capable of doing those things and them actually being able to pull those things off all relies on our ability individually and our ability to come together as a team. Trust is key in a match like this, while I can't guarantee either one of you that we'll win this cluster fuck, I can guarantee you that if you trust me our team will steal the show and our team will be the one on the minds of everyone when the smoke clears."

Shadows looks at Callaway and Kane who both seem to be in deep thought before continuing.

"I know what you're thinking, we just met each other and unless we win then we most likely won't be sending each other Christmas cards in the future. Just like people wanting to put us in comas, that's just part of the business. However for this week, this one match, we need to trust each other or we might as well not even walk out to the ring because we have no chance."

The three of them now exchange glances before Callaway lets out a sigh.

"For one match, you got it, unless you do something to make me change my mind."

"Same here, I'll trust you both as long as you don't do anything to lose that trust."

"Good to hear. Now, as far as the game plan goes, I reiterate, trust is key. We all have to be on the same page and know what the others are thinking at all times. Fast opportunistic tags, out thinking our opponents, and taking advantage of the matchups is what we have to do to swing things in our favor."

"Taking advantage of matchups?"

"I'm sure you've heard of the expression work smarter not harder right Ms.Callaway? Well that's what I mean by taking advantage of matchups. No offense to you as I'm sure that you can hold your own in the ring with anybody but let's say Sebastian Duke, Brock Lesnar, John Samuels, and Mr. Supernova are in for the other teams. Mr. Supernova? Not a problem, everybody else I've mentioned is a matchup nightmare for you and it makes no sense to have you in the ring at the same time as all those meat heads. Could you fight them? Of course you could but you'd also be putting yourself in a situation where you'd needlessly have to work harder than everybody else to overcome a size disadvantage when you have a two hundred fifty pound partner, Mr. Kane."

"Understood, so basically we need to take notice of everything that is going on at all times and none of our opponents should be able to pick their noses without us knowing it?"

"More or less, if we play the matchups, take advantage any opportunities that present themselves, trust each other, and perform the way that I know each and every one of us can then I like our odds. Other than that would either one of you like to suggest anything else?"

"No..no suggestions from me. I know we can do this. So let's do it."

"Shall we have drinks at my club?"

Alexandra nodded and looked between the two men, before heading for the door, as the scene fades to black.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post