Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 04:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Gone and Almost Forgotten
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-30-2014, 01:25 AM

Sun peaked through the trees, wind whistled in and out of my ears, and with each step I heard leafs crumble. I felt the warm blood running down my arm, dripping slowly from my finger. I turned back to Teakkin, who like myself, had dirt covering her face. She hunched to the ground and nodded in my direction before moving close to me. I pushed past a branch of leaves that covered in my way. Lights shone out the windows of a small hut in the middle of the trees. Teakkin moved next to me and dropped down to her knees.

That it?

God I hope so.

You hope so? You stood in a tree for half an hour.

Hey, controlling dead bodys takes a lot of endurance!

Shhh!!!!

I rolled my eyes and shook the blood from my arm. No cuts were relieved drawing the conclusion that the blood was never mine. I looked back over at Teakkin before smiling and sliding down the side of the small hill we were watching the hut from. Branches crack as my body slid off them, leafs clinged to my body, and once my feet touched ground again, a pain shot up the side of my leg. Trap.

Stay up there Teakkin.

Are there more of them?

I pulled at the trap that had barely caught the side of my leg. I started to grind my teeth trying to pry it apart. Suddenly, I got it to come apart, tearing skin as it opened. I held a yell in my throat as it snapped back into place and I removed my foot.

Mandii?

Ok, you are going to have to jump to where I am.

What? Why?!

Just jump!

I started to walk away from Teakkin, pulling my pant leg up as I walked. Blood poured out of the wound and I watched as it healed. Suddenly I heard something snap. I turned around to see Teakkin laying in a pile of leaves holding on to her back.

Teakkin!

Oh, don't worry about me, a big ass branch just broke my fall!

I rolled my eyes and stuck out my hand. Taking it, Teakkin was pulled from the ground, covered it leafs and broken twigs. She shot me a scowl before dusting herself off and walking in front of me. I smiled, dusting off the dirt and blood from my hands as I walked behind Teakkin.

We reached the hut and Teakkin knocked on the door. No answer. I let out a sigh before leaning on the side of the house, looking up to the deep blue sky. Teakkin tried to knock once more, still nothing. I looked over at her, impatient. She looked back at me, gave a shrug, and went to knock once more. This time, a lady answered the door. To be honest, she looked slightly scary, not hard to believe she was a witch.

Teakkin.

Mara...

Come in come in.

Teakkin looked over at me, then back at Mara. We took a step into the door and watched at Mara walked around the room. Things hung from the roof and more insince was burning, what more could I expect from a witches hut.

[Image: 93tQBX7.jpg?1]

Well then, I see my pets haven't bothered you in showing.

Pets? Those dogs with the two heads are your pets.

You may need to find some new pets Mara......

Mara's smile faded as she let out a nod.

So, who is your friend?

Mandii.

Ah, I assume you wish to bring back the one who goes by Nerobel, yes?

Uh, ya.

I looked over at Teakkin as she let out a slight sigh.

Can you help?

Yes, but only after you bring me what I need. Do you know what I need?

Ya I have the book....

No, I do you a favor and you bring me what I want in return. You are a Siren, yes?

I nodded, I had the same feeling as I did at the bar. She smiled and ran her hand down my face. I swatted her away like a fly, it didn't seem to phase her as she danced over to a table.

Give me three of your feathers, and in return, I will bring back what you have lost.

Feathers? From what Ada said...

Don't speak her name.

Ok, from what she who shall not be named said, you could get in a hell hole of trouble for doing this and you want feathers?

Yes.

I looked over at Teakkin, her eyes dancing around the room, and then back at Mara. I nodded slightly with a sigh before changing one arm into a wing. I used my other arm to pluck three feather, that shortly grew back, and gave them to Mara.

Good...Good...Now I need you to meet me at the grave spot that the one who is missed is buried. It has to happen tonight and you must have everything.

Ok, grave site tonight.

Now you must leave and I must prepare.

Mara began to push both me and Teakkin out of her hut. As we turned around right outside of her door, I remembered never giving her the location of Nerobels grave.

Wait don't you want to know....

No, I know.

With that, the door closed in mine and Teachings face. We looked to each other before letting out a small shrug. I already had almost everything, soon I would be reunited with Nero.

----------------------------

My car came to a stop right outside of a cluster of trees. I looked up, the sun was starting to set and I couldn't miss Mara, not if I wanted Nero back that is. I opened the door to my car and got out. Teakkin followed shortly behind as I made my way through the trees and stopped at the bottom of one of them. Memories flooded back into my mind, memories of Nero and all the other girls here. I tried to shake them off as Teakkin came up next to me, a bag held tightly in her hand.

Ready?

I looked over at her before smiling and jumping up to the entrance. I allowed the small ladder to fall down for Teakkin to use before going inside. Spiderwebs covered the walls, birds nests sat on the large table in the middle of the room and the bed off in the the corner. I looked over every inch of the place, it was all ruined, but then again, did I expect a nice room waiting after weeks of not being here? I couldn't fix anything here anyway, it was Neros safe spot after being forced away from everything she knew, and now, it was the birds and spiders play ground.

So what are you missing?

I ignored Teakkin and walked around the room. It was hard to see with the lack of lighting so I mostly found myself running into spiderwebs and knocking things over. I let out a light sigh, still looking for what I was missing. I stumbled around the table and pick up a necklace with a feather on it and placed it in my pocket.

Mandii.

What.

If you don't tell me what you need I can't help.

I don't want your help, just tell me if she is dead or in limbo.

I moved a few more things around before finding Nerobels brush laying on the ground. I picked it up and grabbed a few strands of hair before turning back to where Teakkin was. She looked at me, anger grew on her face as she watched me wonder around the old tree house.

What are you looking for.

I didn't answer, instead, I shot a look up to Teakkin warning her to keep quit and went back to looking.

I can't help if you...

I. Don't. Want. Your. Help! You keep hiding shit from me anyways so why should I ask you for help Teakkin, huh? You aren't here to help me, you're here to be the originals lap dog. You know something about my brother, but instead of saying what you know, you clam up and expect me to trust you!

I'm trying to protect you!

I don't need protection Teakkin, I need my god damn family!

My voice echoed. Everything grew silent for a moment, the only thing that could be heard was the wind outside. I closed my eye, took in a deep breath, and looked back at Teakkin. She was looking at the ground, her hood hung over her head now.

Look, I just want my brother and Nerobel back. I don't care about this Guardian, I don't care about the originals, in fact I don't even care what you do from now on. All I want is to bring my brother home, get to know my sister I didn't even know I had, and wrestle. That is what I want in my life. Since you are only helping me with one, you are useless to me.

I turned away from her again. I had to still my breathing once again. Looking over the room, I couldn't seem to find the last thing I was needing, that was, until I looked over at Neros bed closely. A small bear laid on the pillow with a pendant around its neck. A smile came to my face as I walked near the bed, I didn't know what was coming next.

Mandii! Don't move it's a.....

Suddenly, I click was heard and flame busted from the floor. I panicked watching the flames grow closer and closer to the bear on the bed. I darted for it, barely making it from the flames grasp. Teakkin grabbed my hand, pulling me to the exit as the whole place began to burn to no more than ash.

No!

I could yell, I could scream, but no matter what I did now, Nero's home was gone. I fell off the side of the wood that was nailed into the tree, hitting the ground with a thud. Teakkin jumped down and a loud crack sounded off before the whole place basically exploded. I looked up, watching as parts of the house fell to the ground.

Mandii, did you get everything?

Ya.

I pushed myself up from the ground and watched the flames consume the house. I looked to the side, closing my eyes right after. I felt heat rush in my body, anger. It was a trap set by someone, and I was soon going to find who that someone was.

Wow, look at it burn!

A hooded figure called from behind me. It was them again, the fury and the person who could control fire. I watched as they walked near me. I could feel the angry swell up, they did this. I felt myself dart uncontrollably to them.

Mandii! No!

I connected my fist to the side of the furys jaw as her friend pulled me off and sent me into the air. I started to fall down, wind hitting my back as I fell, when suddenly wings broke free and I had the body of a bird. I shot down to the Fury, feeling my tylons rip into her skin. She fell back, a loud scream sounding off soon after. I landed close to them, changing back to my human form. The other shot at me, trying to toss me back into a tree once again. I stopped their attack, sending them into the air, and bringing them back down to earth.

Mandii, the moon! We don't have time!

My eyes shot back to Teakkin, worry covered her face. A growl hung in my throat as I watched them both try to get to their feet. This anger, this uncontrollable anger was consuming me, why?

Mandii!

I looked back at the two bodies, one covered in blood and barely able to stand, the other red eyes glowing and looking at me. I let out a loud screech, watching as both of them fell to the ground. I walked over to the fury, pulling her up by the hood, and screamed into her face. She attempted to cover her ears, but I could still see pain in her eyes.

Mandii!....

Teakkins voice called from right behind me. She placed her hand on my shoulder, but it slowly fell away. I stopped, looking back I could see the motionless body of Teakkin. I felt like a monster and now, now I had shown I was one.

----------------

I watched Teakkins eyes slowly open, her back laid against a tree. Once she could open her eyes completely, she jolted up. Looking over at me, she had confusion writing on her face. I looked away from her, turning my attention to a tombstone. She also turned her head, her body began to still.

Nerobel Zaver

Claimed by the jaws of war
gone but never forgotten.
She looked back over at me, I could feel her gaze, I could feel her sadness for me. I never looked back at her, I only closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around myself. I hated it here, I hated thinking she was in the ground, dead.

Teakkin. You know what to do, we should start now or we will not be allowed to do this now.

Teakkin looked up at Mara before nodding her head. She looked over at me, as if asking for permission. I sent a nod in her direction as she placed her hands on the top of Nero's grave. I watched as the small, almost see through, strands went into the ground from Teaching hands. She closed her eyes, her breath shallow, and held her head down to the ground.

Mandii, the things we need.

I pulled a black bag around from my left side and handed it to Mara. She smiled and looked inside before starting to pull everything out. The Dagger, the pendent, the feather on the necklace, the hair from the hair brush, a small bowl, a few candles, and a small pocket knife.

Just as Mara began to mix things together, Teakkins head shot up. She looked over at me, then at Mara. I could tell something was wrong, even with the lack of expression written on Teachings face.

And?

She's not in Limbo.....

I looked over at Teakkin then back at Mara. Mara looked down at us both, worry in her expression.

That's not going to stop you is it?

Mandii...

We now need a sacrifice, and time is running out. For use to pull someone from the dead we must find someone to take their place.Unless you can find someone now, you have no chance in getting Nerobel back.

The words spoken cut like a knife. I hit the ground, both my fists closed.

I'll do it.

Mandii...no...

You can't, you will not die the way you should.You will heal yourself and everything will be ruined. We need your blood anyway.

Then I'll do it.

My head shot up, Teakkin looked over at me with a smile, then Mara.

Kill me, I am no further use other than to die.

What, no.

Mandii, I'm no use anymore. You want and need Nerobel, you don't want or need me.

We must hurry.

You can't say no now.

No words came from my mouth as Mara started to put markings on Teakkin. I watched as a tear fell from Teachers face, was I really going to allow her to take her own life so Nerobels? This seemed to familiar, Nero took her life for mine, and now...

OW!

Blood rushed from my hand, dripping into the bowl. I covered my hand, it was healing already. Mara sat the bowl down once again and started to put blood on the forehead of Teakkin. I started to light the candles that were placed around the grave. Suddenly, I could hear a small voice, almost a whimper, come from Teakkin. Both her arms were cut up and down. Blood rushed to the ground, dripping from the arms of Teakkin. I looked away, I wasn't going to stop this...I couldn’t.

Mara began to talk in another language over Deakins whimpers and loud gasps for breath. I watched as Mara began to push her fingers into the wounds on both Teaching arms. Screams echoed in the woods and the wind began to pick up. I watched as Teakkin became weaker and weaker. Mara stopped talking, the wind blew harder, and Teakkin became louder.

Now.

I looked up at Mara before stabbing the dagger into the ground. Teakkin let out one last yell before the wind blew out the candles...Then they came...Again!

[Image: ytmjk95.jpg?1]

I looked up to a man and woman walking to us, no, are these the two that had been chasing after us ever since Ada? I stood to my feet, Teakkin looking up even in pain, and Mara backed away slightly.

What do we have here?

The woman said as she walked closer to me, a gun in her hand. These could not have been the same people, they wouldn't have needed guns...Unless...

Teakkin get down!

Bullets started to fly as I grabbed Teakkin, sending her to the ground for a moment, and picking her over my shoulder and running. I watched the fire following shortly behind, my body ran with heat, my breathing began to grow heavy. I had to save Teakkin because now, now I know that Nero is gone forever...Weather I like it or not.

[Image: zU6HzXl.jpg]

To Be Continued....

jlHCQQ.png

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mandii Rider's post:
Anonymous (03-31-2014), Ozymandias (03-30-2014)