Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 10:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Ambrose Helios (2)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-28-2014, 11:19 AM

Now why don't we try this again....do you know why you are here?

We can hear John talking off camera to someone in a unknown room at some random-ass unknown location. The camera pans around and we see a beautiful brunette sitting on a chair in the middle of the room with her hands duct-taped together and a silver ball gag in her mouth. Her skin is mixed with the aroma of some cheap stank ass perfume, sweat and those salty tears. John comes walking up into view with his face painted in a unique design. John slowly licks the side of her cheek as we hear her whimper

You taste as good as she smells. Oh yes, I have been watching you little lady, like the hawk that I am. I have seen you in the crowds at the recent Madness events. You and that so called male companion at your side...MAKES ME SICK

John walks around the unknown female in the chair and eyes her with great intent. Still the question remains, where are we and who is this woman. John bends down on one knee in-front of the lady and begins to speak with great kindness in his voice

What do you know about Ambrose Helios?

We hear the lady say in a muffled voice the words "Nothing"

I can't quite hear you my dear, let me ask one more time... What do you know about Ambrose Helios?

The female looks up at John with tears in her eyes and through the ball gag we hear her say "Please let me go!"...John smiles and scratches the back of his head. Suddenly with the quickest of ease, John lunges forward, knocking the chair over in the process. As the girl lays on the floor, John climbs on top of her and leans down with his face next to her's

I love it when the newbie's are afraid. You all give off such a vibe that sends chills down my spine. I had that same feeling when Christine broke out the whips on me and the electrified nipple clamps, hehehe. But don't worry, as long as you can tell me what information you have on Ambrose Helios, I promise you time spent here will be nothing but pleasant. HOWEVER if you don't give up what you know, well all I will say is when Christine gets her hands on you....I would be worried.

John slowly pulls the chair up with the girl in it and brings it back to a prone position. He slides up a chair that was randomly off to the side and sits in it, facing her.

I am not a bad guy you know. I am not here to rape you and leave your body for dead in the woods, so take that assumption out of your pretty head. You seem to be pretty innocent and unknowable when it comes to Ambrose Helios so I think I will take it easy on you sweet thang. Just look at you...so helpless and yet no one here to save your ass, hehehe.

John walks off to the side and comes back moments later with what looks to be some sort of a hook in his hand. He slowly moves it down the girl's cheek.

You know what this is....this is a special type of hook and I will tell you exactly where I will stick it...I will stick it right up your.....
SUDDENLY...the alarm clock goes off in John and Christine's room and you realize it was all just a dream of John Austin's. Christine is off to the side moving John back and forth in the bed.

Get your ass up slave, it's morning and you got drool all over my pillow...ughhhh

Fuck you bitch, I am dreamin

Excuse ME!!!??

Christine grabs John by the legs and pulls him out of bed and onto the hardwood floor of the bedroom without breaking a sweat. John quickly opens his eyes as Christine is standing above him

What the hell was that for, I was dreaming good baby

I don't want to hear it. You have to get going with the training...so hop to it, I will be downstairs waiting.

Christine exits the room as John slowly gets up from the hardwood floor and picks up the bedsheets that came off the bed when Christine pulls him off. We hear John grumble to himself as our scene comes to a close.

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Austin's post:
Christine Nash (03-29-2014)